Pages:
Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 32. (Read 835515 times)

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
I don't like new GUI.  I lost all my the ease of use.

Big drastic change is always bad to get use to.
Please give it few more days and write what exactly is bad.
The main thing is that there is faster to do everything - more things can be changed in one place instead of clicking back and forth.
Please try it and let me know what really is bad in your opinion.

Also the video released on April showed totally different feedback, not sure what is up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUV8XCBRPUw
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1112
LLP Programming & Electronics
I don't like new GUI.  I lost all my the ease of use.
The order that I have been using and used for years has disappeared.

new and old design should be optional for use.

if there is no such option like this, I will look for another mining OS.
Simplicity is important to me. the design should be simple
I don't want to see buttons everywhere.

simplemining is starting to look more and more like hiveos.

I'm definitely not happy with the new theme.

If there is no support for the old theme, I will log out  Simplemining in a few days.
I can't stand too much of this complexity.

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
Safari in private mode shows the same message like in non private before, but now at least shows option to Login and thtere stuck like Chrome.
So Chrome and Safari now are at the same position. Once when you pass captcha and clock LOGIN it just revert back to same screen to login again.

From Chrome Mobile working perfect.

Chrome desktop Mac: I'm stuck at captcha and can't login.
Safari: Sorry, website caused error, the problem was reported to developers and will be soon fixed. If your issue is not fixed within 24h please write email to: [email protected]

Can you try again ? I cleared all cache on cloudflare.
It should be working fine. Can you try "private mode" in safari to confirm that it will fix it ?
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin

Safari: Sorry, website caused error, the problem was reported to developers and will be soon fixed. If your issue is not fixed within 24h please write email to: [email protected]

Can you try again ? I cleared all cache on cloudflare.
It should be working fine. Can you try "private mode" in safari to confirm that it will fix it ?
Also the number of likes here tells me totally different story. Not sure what is up then.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUV8XCBRPUw

DASHBOARD update
- API is rewritten for faster development process
- Dashboard is rewritten with React JS, its communication is based on websockets that allows sending less data and achieve faster/instant response times (we will improve that even more over time)
- Dashboard is optimized to be displayed well on both mobile and PC
- Menu tab system that allows you to switch instantly between RigList, Statistics, Group Config, Group OC, Tags and Schedules
- Rigs tabs system now will let you to open few rigs and switch between them instantly for better/faster maintenance/configuration experience
- scroll position is save individually saved for each opened rig tab
- settings block now contains all possible settings of rig
- settings are showed in one place with rig details to give you ability to do what you need the most in less clicks
- settings can be also opened directly from rig list without leaving it
- you can select and create new group config or group oc which you are editing rig settings without switching back and forth
- you can now hide summary stats above RigList on mobile where space matters or if you do not like it
- action buttons like reload, reboot are now working without confirmation to save you 1 second of your life each time you click it
- miner selection is redesigned into miner name and miner version so searching for miner and changing miner version is now pain free
- $walletETH variable is moved for now into account settings at right top corner
- Dashboard Layout has been changed with dark mode. Light mode is not developed any more.
- missing feature that allows switch between next/previous rig on the list will be released soon

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 87
Merit: 0

Activity: 690
Merit: 12
Miners update:
- nanominer-v3.3.6 (Added option maxRejectedShares: set the maximum amount of rejected shares before restarting miner process/rebooting the rig)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
MAINTENANCE

Maintenance will start within 15 minutes.
Edit. Its up again.
Miners update:
- gminer-v2.58 (Added display of pool hashrate estimated by accepted shares. Fixed freezing on DAG generation on AMD GPUs on some drivers. Support latest AMD drivers/libraries)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Update v1312
- fixed system RAM memory information in RigDetails
- fixed GPU fan showing more than 100% values
- added cloudflare error message handling
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Planned maintenance.

On Monday 28 Jun 2021 we have scheduled maintenance in which we will implement new dashboard.
During that time, simplemining.net will be inaccessible.
All rigs will be working as usual with their last config but you will not be able to change settings during that time.
Our agents will be available in Discord if there will be any problems with dashboard.
We are expecting maintenance to last about 30-60 minutes between:

10:00-13:00 (CEST Central Europe time)
04:00-07:00 (EDT New York time on Monday)
SimpleMining images update:
- SM-i008-5.4.107-6-a20.40-n460.80 (updated Beta image with NVIDIA 3050 and 3050 Ti support)

- SM-i009-5.4.107-6-a20.40-n460.84 (Updated beta image with additional NVIDIA 3080 Ti support)

Miners update:
- gminer-v2.55 (Lock core clock feature for Nvidia --lock_cclock. Resolve domain names even with broken system DNS settings. Support SOCKS5 proxy --proxy)
- nbminer-nebutech-v37.6 (Fix ethash --enable-dag-cache cause crash on AMD GPUs when switch DAG file. Fi: ergo support on AMD Vega)

Advanced Command update:
- OS reflash (Fixed possible issue with SimpleRigResetter SRR watchdog that could reboot rig before finish reflashing. The problem could only occur in rare cases and with only very slow pendrives)

- SM-i009-5.4.107-6-a20.40-n460.84 (New stable image with support of all AMD and NVIDIA gpus including newest AMD 6700 series and NVIDIA 3050 / 3080 series. New AMD driver also better support fans on RX 5700)

Miners update:
- gminer-v2.56 (Display memory temperature for AMD cards, if GPU support it. Removed cuckatoo31/cuckatoo32 algorithms)

Miners update:
- miniz-v1.8y2 (Fixed GTX 1660 regression while mining flux.  Added support for Ethash and Etchash mining. Improvements for Flux, on RTX 30XX. Fixed invalid shares on Flux, and ETH. Added Maxwell kernel for Beam. Fixed kernel for 1650 Ti, RTX 3060, and Quadro T1000 on Beam. Added algo and pers details to Telemetry. Options --server and --port can be used separately. (Fixing issue with NiceHash "there is no pool selected".) Added --forcenvml, to force GPU monitoring. Intensity option was modified. When no worker name is specified, miniZ doesn't make worker=rig's name anymore. No need to add stratum1 to url, for ETH, on Proshashing. Improved stale shares. No need to add stratum/stratum1/stratum2 to url, for ETH, on most pools. (Let us know if this is not the case for your pool.)

Miners update:
- gminer-v2.57 (bug fixes and stability improvements)

- SM-i010-5.4.107-6-a20.40-n470.42.01 (New BETA image with newest NVIDIA beta driver that supports 3070 Ti and 3080 Ti GPUs)

legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
remember to reboot your 3060's

Was busy last night and forgot to boot . Dropped from 73mh to 50mh 2 evga 3060's.

Just did the reboot and back to 73mh
Miners update:
- srbminer-multi-v0.7.6 (Fixed auto-tune for autolykos2 that broke in previous version. Fixed hashrate regression autolykos2 for Baffin, Hawaii, Tonga, Fiji GPUs. Small improvements on ethash. Small improvements on etchash. Added possibility for escaping separator characters in --password with # (use #; and #!). Minor bug fixes)

Update 1311:
- Improved sending dmesg console data (now bit more information from boot process)
- Added information about update version in info/motd ssh terminal console

Miners update:
- xmrig-v6.12.2 (GPU backends now disabled in benchmark mode. Improved MSR compatibility with recent Linux kernels. sse2neon updated to the latest version. Fixed help output for --cpu-priority and --cpu-affinity option. Fixed broken light mode mining on x86. Fixed CL code for KawPow where it assumes everything is AMD. RandomX: enabled IMUL_RCP optimization for light mode mining. RandomX: added BMI2 version for scratchpad prefetch. RandomX: rewrote dataset read code. RandomX: optimized ARMv8 dataset read. Added argon2/ninja alias for argon2/wrkz algorithm)

legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Is it possible to change the VRAM timings of stock 580's with SMOS?
Yes using andmemorytweak in advanced overclock settings.

Yet andmemtewak can't change ALL the values, so you'll never get as good performance than a custom modding bios with all timings which is recommended to do.
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
Have a look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBxSSKdurKQ maybe it's possible on smos also.
We are looking into it.

We have tested this ability to crash 3060.
Well it needs some adjustment in OS thats a one.
Then it needs manual few steps made by hand in order to properly crash GPU,
Then gpu is hashing with more than 22% rejected shares.
Then if GPU will crash and it will at some point it wont recover automatically at all.
So i am not sure if this makes any sense as gpu will be unstable, generate much rejects and wont reboot properly.
Meaning in my opinion it is not worth to use as average hash will be lover than in case you do nothing + you need to sit 24/7 and look into rig.
For now best solution is to use lolminer.

Ok, many thanks for checking.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Have a look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBxSSKdurKQ maybe it's possible on smos also.
We are looking into it.

We are looking into it.

We have tested this ability to crash 3060.
Well it needs some adjustment in OS thats a one.
Then it needs manual few steps made by hand in order to properly crash GPU,
Then gpu is hashing with more than 22% rejected shares.
Then if GPU will crash and it will at some point it wont recover automatically at all.
So i am not sure if this makes any sense as gpu will be unstable, generate much rejects and wont reboot properly.
Meaning in my opinion it is not worth to use as average hash will be lover than in case you do nothing + you need to sit 24/7 and look into rig.
For now best solution is to use lolminer.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io
 I have a look but still didn't realize for 100% how to do it myself
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
TO ALL THOSE RUNNING lol for you 3060 time to reboot as new epoch dropped them down to 25mh vs 37mh

I am happy to report  reboot has worked.

Please post if lol miner makes version 130 fix this without having to check for it.
Miners update:
- nbminer-nebutech-v37.5-fix (Fixed release with proper binary files. Previous package relase v37.5 contains binary file from v37.3)

Update v1310:
- Added OC support mvdd and mvddci for AMD 6700XT, 6800, 6800XT, 6900XT
- Fixed error message "no such file" during OC affected in version 1309

Miners update:
- t-rex-v0.20.4 (Add --lock-cclock to lock GPU core clock speed. Reduce miner startup time. Fixed a problem with GPU, terminating... error when system time changes as a result of time synchronisation. Fixed ethash  ethproxy mode is broken. Fixed GPUs keep consuming significant amount of power even after being disabled due to the temperature exceeding --temperature-limit. Fixed miner fails to start with --mt parameter specified if video drivers are older than 410.xx. Fixed Web UI  Miner fails to start after saving the config file through the Web UI. Fixed --help command queries GPU status preventing the display of the help message if NVIDIA driver is not installed)

Pages:
Jump to: