Pages:
Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 33. (Read 835515 times)

legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
Yes the reboot does the trick.
I am back to :

37+37=74  vs  25+25=50
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
I should be running this on 2x 3060's in about 20 minutes
Nice.
There is a bug in current lolminer in which next epoch causes lower hashrate but soon it will be fix most probably Smiley

as a heads up we dropped back to 25mh from 36-37mh. with the new epoch

To be clear a simple reboot bounces you back up to 36-37

Yes
legendary
Nice.
There is a bug in current lolminer in which next epoch causes lower hashrate but soon it will be fix most probably Smiley

To be clear a simple reboot bounces you back up to 36-37
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
Yeah this is lolminer bug that will be probably fixed.
Its good to set reminder at next epoch and reboot rigs Smiley
Here is countdown if somebody needs https://eth.nanopool.org/
legendary
Nice.

Activity: 690
Merit: 12
SimpleMining images update and new naming:
- From now every new image contains a unique ordinal number in file name for better image identification and for troubleshooting purposes. This uniqe number is also visible in dashboard in rig details as addition to kernel version after hash character - only for images containing such number)
- All actual images (stable, beta and few other for advanced users) are standardized with all latest changes (faster AMD driver loading during startup / fixed blank screen on NVIDIA rig running with default email / fixed entering emergency mode after startup in some rare causes)
- SM-i001-5.4.105-1-a20.40-n460.56 - official stable image with all AMD and NVIDIA GPUs support (except AMD RX 6700)
- SM-i002-5.4.107-6-a20.40-n465.24.02 - beta support for AMD RX 6700)
Below images are available only via Advanced Commands as reflashOS command:
- SM-i003-5.4.105-1-a20.30-n460.56 (for users that needs older AMD libraries 20.30 for some reasons)
- SM-i004-5.4.105-1-a18.20-n430.40 (for users that needs older AMD library 18.20 or NVIDIA driver 430.40 for some reasons)
- SM-i005-5.4.105-1-a20.30-n460.56-Radeon-VII (boost for Radeon VII with even 105 MH)
- SM-i006-5.4.107-6-a20.40-n460.39-RTX3060 (unlock hashrate for NVIDIA RTX 3060 GPUs with lolMiner 1.29)

Miners update:
- teamredminer-v0.8.3 (Added Autolykos2 algo for ERGO.Improved and simplified dual ZIL mining for ethash/kawpow/verthash/autolykos2)

Miners update:
- kawpowminer-v1.2.4-cuda11.2 (Support Nvidia 30xx series cards)

Miners update:
- nbminer-nebutech-v37.5 (added algo ergo for AMDU, can be faster with ETH mining timings. Optimize ergo on NVIDIA - slightly improce hashrate. Use --temperature-limit & --temperature-start to protect GPU from overheat)

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
I do not seem to get much difference
any special clocks needed
Okay I flashed wrong I am reflashing. with correct driver 460.39

You might want to use new core lock feature, use value 1605
Also do not forget to rise powerlimit 100w or even 110w - anyway core lock will limit also power wattage so powerlimit can be terated as safe max just in case.
Miners update:
- srbminer-multi-v0.7.5 (Dataset creation for autolykos2 faster. Small improvements ethash/etchash. --gpu-tweak-profile and --gpu-boost should now work with latest AMD drivers. Added --gpu-buffer-mode - can be used with ZIL dual mining. Added --gpu-ethash-mode 3 for older cards, no DAG is created on Ethash, Etchash (use it if you feel really lucky). Changed the way how ignored jobs are displayed. If you want to see such messages, enable extended logging. More bug fixes with ZIL dual mining. Minor bug fixes)
legendary
Nice.

I do not seem to get much difference

any special clocks needed

Okay I flashed wrong I am reflashing. with correct driver 460.39
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Nice.
legendary
NVIDIA RTX3060 unlock hashrate:
- RTX3060 can now hash 30-40% faster when you use meet two things. You use special OS image and newest lolminer 1.29. First You need to reflash your rig with special image. Select rig and set Actions,Advanced commands, select image called NV 3060 only and confirm. You an also download and reflash image manually https://download.simplemining.net/images/archive/SM-5.4.98-1-a20.40-n460.39-v1304.img.xz . Then you just need to use newest lolminer 1.29. If You have any trouble ask on our discord.

sweet my 2x 3060's just got a lot more valuble

I will test this out tomorrow or Monday

Miners update:
- lolminer-v1.27 (Added verify routine for Ethash dag epochs 400 to 450. In case the miner will detect defect entries, the CPU will try to fix this. Mining will be paused until the repair is completed. Use --disable-dag-verify to disable the verify & repair mechanism routine. Re-worked default Ethash kernels for Pascal GPUs - improved their performance. Added Ethash kernels for Fermi and Kepler GPUs. Most of them will only work for small epoch Eth forks. Nvidia cards on Ethash now pause when the stratum reports no current work (e.g. when connection was lost). Added a split DAG mode for Nvidia GPUs in case that the memory allocation fails on the primary kernels. This will be a bit slower, but improve compatibility, especially for 5G GPUs. Use --mode s to force it. Added parameter --cclk to fix the core clock of Nvidia Turing and newer GPUs without using external tools. Use a comma separated list to give different values to cards, use * to skip over cards. Needs super user or administrator privileges to work. Added new dualmode zilEx. This works like --dualmode zil but with the ability to use --dualdevices to exclude GPUs from switching to ZIL. They will continue on the secondary connection and do not switch. Added new dualmode eth. This will allow to point different GPUs to different pools. Added parameter --statsformat to use custom format for the bigger statistic box. The expected values are either compact or default or extended or a comma separated list of values. Use --help-format to get a list with accepted entries.  Added reading of current core and memory clocks for AMD and Nvidia GPUs. Fixed a stratum error, that caused the "all shares stale" bug when too many reconnect attempts in a row did fail.  Fixed a crash on Nvidia GPUs when mixing ethproxy and Nicehash stratum modes in dualmodes.  Fixed zombie tune values not applied when using json format for configuring. Fixed displayed names of RX 6000 generation of cards and RTX 3060 in 460.x drivers. Deprecation notice: Furthermore Cuckaroo-29 with 48 cycle length - originally planned for Italocoin - got removed because of the lack of use)

Miners update:
- nbminer-nebutech-v37.3 (Add option --enable-dag-cache to allow an extra DAG for different epoch cached in GPU memory, useful for ETH+ZIL mining and mining on NiceHash)

Miners update:
- lolminer-v1.28 (Significantly improved/speed up DAG repair function. The miner should produce valid DAG at high overclock. Emergency temperature stop now also working for Nvidia using CUDA. Zombie mode GPUs no longer crash during DAG verify. When one Nvidia GPU stops because of a recoverable error, this will no longer crash all other Nvidia GPUs. Fix --disbale-dag-verify not working for OpenCL fired cards. Fixed overzealous reconnection on Ethash connections when not receiving new work within 30 seconds (now limit 150s))

Miners update:
- phoenixminer-v5.6c-beta (Lower percent of rejected/stale shares when mining on Nicehash. Fixed problem with reading GPU temperature with some AMD GPUs/drivers. Other small fixes and improvements)

SimpleMining images update:
- New BETA image
- SM-5.4.107-5-2-ub18-a20.40-n465.24.02
- Fixed emergency mode issues occured on some rigs

Miners update:
- phoenixminer-v5.6d (Official release. Changes from last 5.6c-beta: Fixed the problem with the missing GPU temperatures on Nvidia GPUs)

Update v1309:
- New feature Core Lock for Nvidia. In Core MHz field you can type as usual core offset from -1000 to 499 and this will decrease or increase base GPU core. New feature core lock is activated when you enter value bigger or equal 500. This is usefull for mining ETH on Nvidia GPUs 1660, RTX2xxx, RTX3xxx. Check what core clock currently is using your GPU and you can type that value directly in oc clock field. This will force GPU to stay at this clock and it might use 5-15 less watts. Powerlimit you can leave the same as it was before. RTX3060 takes normally 113W and by using core lock 1700-1800 it went down to 107W. RTX 3070  using value 1245 it went from 130W to 110W. High end RTX have very small savings. GTX10xx series should not be using that as it might give you oposite. Powerlimit should be considered as safe limit but if it is too low then core lock will not reach its value.
- New Delayed Nvidia OC. From this update powerlimit is applied as always before miner program starts. OC Core and OC Memory is applied 60 seconds after miner starts that is after DAG file is loaded into GPU, this allows Nvidia OC to be more stable on higher clocks.
- Improved sending dmesg in force reboot (Improved debug console sending during rig reboot via miner watchdogs)
- Fix error ssh server running on first time image running
- Added Ubuntu version to motd/info command in terminal console
- Disable remote ssh root login for increase security

SimpleMining images update:
- Official image updated
- SM-5.4.105-1-2-ub18-a20.40-n460.56
- Fixed emergency mode in some rare causes

Miners update:
- lolminer-v1.29 (Added the Nvidia 3060 "Unlocker". This new mode allows to mine at a speed about 3/4 of the maximum speed of this cards. Does not fully unlock card, but partially (~3/4 of max performance, +40-45% over locked card). Allows using risers. Allows multiple GPUs in one system. Needs Nvidia driver between 455.45.01 and 460.39. Other driver versions will run at locked speed)

NVIDIA RTX3060 unlock hashrate:
- RTX3060 can now hash 30-40% faster when you use meet two things. You use special OS image and newest lolminer 1.29. First You need to reflash your rig with special image. Select rig and set Actions,Advanced commands, select image called NV 3060 only and confirm. You an also download and reflash image manually https://download.simplemining.net/images/archive/SM-5.4.98-1-a20.40-n460.39-v1304.img.xz . Then you just need to use newest lolminer 1.29. If You have any trouble ask on our discord.

legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Does this fix the Eth gimp?
 I have 1 3060 and have it pointed to octopus
I got a second 3060 and would not mind being able to point both 3060's to eth lol or phoenix
and get like 40 or 45 mh each card.
No. There is no fix for nerfed 3060 except windows and leaked beta driver.

Okay so it would do octopus correct?
Yes but you should compare Them both as mining eth might be still better than octopus.
legendary
I got a second 3060 and would not mind being able to point both 3060's to eth lol or phoenix

Okay so it would do octopus correct?
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
legendary
Update v1308:
- Updated nvflash tool (Adds support for GeForce RTX 3060)
- Added new XFX GPU definition for stats
- Longer wait for IP during rig start from slower DHCP servers
- Fixed RAM size reading on crashed/newest SMBIOS motherboards

Miners update:
- gminer-v2.54 (Generates valid DAG on higher OC modes. Improved speed of DAG generation up to 2x)

Miners update:
- sgminer-fancyIX-v0.7.5 (Fixed allium stability issue)

legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
The company managing SimpleMining.net and your personal data has changed from SimpleMining.net Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. to StupidThings.net Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. and we need to inform you about that.

Is this correct? StupidThings?
Yes that is correct. This is internal structure change. Both companies are mine in 100% so for clients nothing changes but due to European Law we need to inform about such change.

SimpleMining.net Sp. z o.o. Sp. k.
Zastawna 34
83-000 Pruszcz Gdański
NIP: 6040209749
REGON: 381731040
KRS: 0000756034

TO:
StupidThings.net Sp. z o.o. Sp. k.
Zastawna 34
83-000 Pruszcz Gdański
NIP: 6040221578
REGON: 387827389
KRS: 0000876797
Miners update:
- nanominer-v3.3.5 (Fixed "Unknown GPU name" issue with new AMD drivers)
phoenixminer-v5.6b-beta (Beta release. Added support for showing GPU hotspot (junction), and video memory temperatures for Nvidia GPUs. Note that the video memory temperature is only shown by some GPUs (3080, 3090, possibly 2080Ti). The options -ttj, -ttmem, -tmaxj, and -tmaxmem now also work with Nvidia GPUs. Added support for AMD Linux drivers 21.10-1244864-ubuntu-18.04 and 21.10-1247438-ubuntu-20.04 (use these only with Polaris or older GPUs, or with the latest RX6x00 GPUs, these drivers won't work with Vega, Radeon VII, or Navi GPUs))
Activity: 438
Merit: 27
The company managing SimpleMining.net and your personal data has changed from SimpleMining.net Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. to StupidThings.net Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. and we need to inform you about that.

Is this correct? StupidThings?
Pages:
Jump to: