Pages:
Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 31. (Read 835515 times)

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
@ ty
25 more things but lets get the answer to how do I switch to day light setting.

There is no DAY LIGHT setting yet in dashboard but we are working on it among other things as You and others want it back, Of course !
We will release day light as soon as it will be more less usable and then polish it more and more.

From our statistics i seen that only 3.3% users were using light version and the rest was using dark one.
Were you using light one on previous dashboard or dark one. but current dark is just worse ?
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
I don't like new GUI.  I lost all my the ease of use.

Please try it and let me know what really is bad in your opinion.

Too many things....  I have 1 account with 9 worker .
But I manage  few  accounts .  (accounts of my clients)

...And because of new theme GUI, things are not going well right now for me

If I try to write one by one all negative sides, this takes a lot of my time. I'm also not sure if there will be a solution.

For this reason, I just want to say ;  Put there old theme option please.

@ ekiller:

I agree.  I have multiple emails with multiple gpus.

I do not have the time to learn the new shit.

@ ty

My rant is as follows

1) my eyes suck I can not find the day light setting. I need the daylight setting.

and the daylight setting should be the default not the night setting.  Simply put if your eyes suck the night setting is hard to read.  By making the night setting default you are fucking every one that does not see it well. and if you like the night setting it will be easy to switch to dark because you have good eye.

25 more things but lets get the answer to how do I switch to day light setting.

Do not direct me to other things like dischord or telegram.

just show me how to set to day light via a nice screen shot here and now.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Was one of my add blockers uBlock, all OK now.
Great thx for info. I will check what this blocked does not like on our site then.
P.S - strange when i enabled it it only blocked our error collector but website works fine.
What did you saw on website exactly can you post screenshot or send it to our email ?
Activity: 72
Merit: 17
Dashboard update:
- fixed error on website that was caused by google chrome translator and few other bugs

New UI not working in Chrome browser for me, will not load rig list or any of the other menus.
Also will not let me log out.
Works OK in Firefox.

That is strange.
Can you refresh website few times ?
If that will not help can you clear cache ?
Then if it still will not work please write me email to [email protected] with copy of your message - we will try to work this out.

Was one of my add blockers uBlock, all OK now.
Activity: 690
Merit: 12
Miners update:
- lolminer-v1.30 (Added Autolykos V2 mining (ERGO) with fee: 1.5% on Nvidia Maxwell (GTX 900 series) and newer GPUs with at least 3G of VRAM, AMD GCN1 (Radeon HD 7950) and newer with at least 3G of VRAM. Experimental zombie mode for AMD GPUs with 2G of memory (like HD 7870, RX 550, ...). Improved performance of RTX 3060 semi-unlocker. Reduced power draw of RX 3060 semi-unlocker. Significantly reduced RAM usage for Nvidia cards on Ethash - helps with larger rigs. Significantly improved DAG repair process on all Nvidia GPUs. Even at high OC now the DAG should be created successfully withing a short time. Fixed a bug with 3060 semi-unlocker not unlocking after DAG rebuild. Fixed a bug in Ethash stratum when mining with Nicehash protocol on some pools not sticking 100% close to protocol)
- xmrig-v6.13.0 (Added support for solo mining with miner signatures for the upcoming Wownero fork)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Can You let me know where you have trouble ?
We are fixing everything and we need feedback like Yours.

If you may, please write me at [email protected] with list of things that are not working as you expect.
Miners update:
- gminer-v2.59 (Display pool hashrate for all supported algorithms. Added CPU share check for all supported algorithms. Updated API web interface: display pool hashrate, core clock and morery clock. Removed algorithms: BitTube, Swap)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Dashboard update:
- fixed error on website that was caused by google chrome translator and few other bugs

New UI not working in Chrome browser for me, will not load rig list or any of the other menus.
Works OK in Firefox.

That is strange.
Can you refresh website few times ?
If that will not help can you clear cache ?
Then if it still will not work please write me email to [email protected] with copy of your message - we will try to work this out.
Miners update:
- srbminer-multi-v0.7.7 (Added algos lyra2v2_webchain, cryptonight_turtle. Better auto setup for yespower algo. Removed devfee for cryptonight_cache. DevFee for heavyhash  lowered to 1%)
Activity: 72
Merit: 17
Dashboard update:

Works OK in Firefox.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Dashboard update:
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1112
LLP Programming & Electronics
I don't like new GUI.  I lost all my the ease of use.

Please try it and let me know what really is bad in your opinion.

Too many things....  I have 1 account with 9 worker .
But I manage  few  accounts .  (accounts of my clients)

...And because of new theme GUI, things are not going well right now for me

If I try to write one by one all negative sides, this takes a lot of my time. I'm also not sure if there will be a solution.

legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Dashboard Update
- telegram notifications are now fixed
- top summary panel is now visible by default and you can hide it by pressing arrow
Miners update:
- nbminer-nebutech-v38.1 (Ergo add mining.extranonce.subscribe support. Fix --enable-dag-cache causes crash on certain situation)

Commands update:
- "Advanced Commands" renamed to just "Commands"
- Reflash (Added percentage status information of download/flashing progress in Hashrate columnt at rig list view. Fixed duplicated/blinking some console messages during reflash)

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
So far what i am really missing is the connection second counter. Typically i can see refreshment each 2 or 3 secs. Not it shows overall, whats not helpful.
The connection counter works like that:
If rig refreshed in less than 5 seconds then you will see <5sec ago,
If rig refreshed more than 5 sec ago then you will see "9 sec ago" , "1 min ago" eth.
So if you see <5sec then it means it is refreshing every 2 seconds.
Activity: 438
Merit: 27
So far what i am really missing is the connection second counter. Typically i can see refreshment each 2 or 3 secs. Not it shows overall, whats not helpful.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hey everyone, I created my mining website from the Chicago Seo company https://www.seoevrimachicago.com/ So, they have created the best website for me and the design is so elegant, I want to create another website for online gaming but they are not providing services of any online gaming site if anyone knows the best agency who will create online gaming site for me please let me know.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Thats a lot infos on 1 side. Wow. Need to get used to it. Black is too dark for me now. How to switch to white? Dont find it.
Will make vote if people want white version as well.
Activity: 438
Merit: 27
Thats a lot infos on 1 side. Wow. Need to get used to it. Black is too dark for me now. How to switch to white? Dont find it.
Pages:
Jump to: