Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 347. (Read 835503 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
+1
I ssh to my rig and what then,i have cursor Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hello Dev,
   Should you create an Alias of miner, open SSH server, create an viewable user to monitor miner in LAN network?
   My rig is restart several time per day. It may be OC problem, hardware problem (riser,...) power problem. However, by using web interface, I cannot identify which card raise these error. So I prefer to monitor my rig with the output of miner.
   Manny thanks,

Hi kermex529, I'm just a fellow user here but I think this may help.  You can simply ssh into your mining rig from another computer and continuously tail out the log from /root/miner/{directory of the miner you are using}.  When your rig eventually reboots, your ssh session will loose connection.  Then simply scroll up through your buffer to read the output of what it was last doing just before the reboot.  Often one of your GPUs would have dropped to 0 hashes just before the reboot which should help you determine which card to troubleshoot.

Yes can you please tell steps on how to?  I am wondering as well thanks
Activity: 12
anyone use asrock h110 and 13 of 1070 ? my rig crashed several times

Same here, and is totally random, I first thought it was a raiser thing and changed all and is still happening.
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
What is a command line to mine ETC/ETH with sgminer sg,  for some reason I can't get it to work.
So I've been using Dag Fixed image. Some rigs are stable and working pretty nice (only +100 watts consumption comparing to pre epoch thing).

However some rigs run unstable. GPUs seems to be crashing randomly... Doesn't matter what brand (all kind of RX). Lowering clocks and raising voltage doesn't help either. Whenever I go back to old image it works perfectly stable for days. Anyone had a similar problem?

Just curious, how many GPU are you running for +100W after installing DAGfix?

I have 12GPU running and having a much larger increase

Plenty. But I got added offset. If you interested in such mod pm me.
Activity: 4
Hi guys, I am trying to run SMOS with my new Vegas 64 (my rx 580 gets recognized), but they do not get recognized, btw. I am currently using the RX SMOS.

I am also getting the error: PCIe Bus Error: severity=corrected, type=Physical Layer, id=00e5(Receiver ID)

Can someone please help me?

Best

CMW
Activity: 19
anyone use asrock h110 and 13 of 1070 ? my rig crashed several times
Activity: 31
So I've been using Dag Fixed image. Some rigs are stable and working pretty nice (only +100 watts consumption comparing to pre epoch thing).

However some rigs run unstable. GPUs seems to be crashing randomly... Doesn't matter what brand (all kind of RX). Lowering clocks and raising voltage doesn't help either. Whenever I go back to old image it works perfectly stable for days. Anyone had a similar problem?

Just curious, how many GPU are you running for +100W after installing DAGfix?

I have 12GPU running and having a much larger increase
Activity: 10
Hello Dev,
   Should you create an Alias of miner, open SSH server, create an viewable user to monitor miner in LAN network?
   My rig is restart several time per day. It may be OC problem, hardware problem (riser,...) power problem. However, by using web interface, I cannot identify which card raise these error. So I prefer to monitor my rig with the output of miner.
   Manny thanks,

Hi kermex529, I'm just a fellow user here but I think this may help.  You can simply ssh into your mining rig from another computer and continuously tail out the log from /root/miner/{directory of the miner you are using}.  When your rig eventually reboots, your ssh session will loose connection.  Then simply scroll up through your buffer to read the output of what it was last doing just before the reboot.  Often one of your GPUs would have dropped to 0 hashes just before the reboot which should help you determine which card to troubleshoot.

Thank you very much for help, but I do not know any thing about information of SMOS to do this. There some thing I concern:
   - to SSH to my rig: which user and password can I use?
   - the log file in "/root/miner/{directory of the miner you are using}": I'm stupid, but I do not know which directory of miner. I just download the image file from simplemining.net website and flash it to my USB [[16G] and boot my rig from this USB.
   - I did connect my Monitoring Screen to the onboard-graphic card. From boot the rig, I see some text line and then It hangs the screen (the miner still start normally, I check in simplemining.net web interface).
   - My rig is 12GPU P106-100, there are not output port of these card.
   thanksss,

I found some help here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SvtkI_ZCHAxqbIsaWnuA81hRbI3Tp2Zf3iyEQlORLTU/edit
let check it out!

Activity: 127
Merit: 10
IS there anyway to undervolt the core or memory from the command line in SM or through the settings?    Or is the only way to flash bios with lower voltage setting
It's not possible to undervolt. You can only change power stage, memclock, coreclock. It's AMD Linux driver limitation.
Hello Dev,
   Manny thanks,

Thank you very much for help, but I do not know any thing about information of SMOS to do this. There some thing I concern:
   - to SSH to my rig: which user and password can I use?
   - the log file in "/root/miner/{directory of the miner you are using}": I'm stupid, but I do not know which directory of miner. I just download the image file from simplemining.net website and flash it to my USB [[16G] and boot my rig from this USB.
   - I did connect my Monitoring Screen to the onboard-graphic card. From boot the rig, I see some text line and then It hangs the screen (the miner still start normally, I check in simplemining.net web interface).
   - My rig is 12GPU P106-100, there are not output port of these card.
   thanksss,

Activity: 4
Hello Dev,
   Manny thanks,

Hello Dev,
   Manny thanks,
Activity: 76
Something's off with this program, I used to get 28 Mh/s per card steady and now it fluctuates from 23-28, rarely seeing 28 Mh/s.  I use SMOS on 2 different machines and used to get 28 Mh/s on both running 24/7 for 2 1/2 months.  Anyone wanna chime in? is it the DAG? This happened recently maybe a week ago it started.   
Activity: 44
how to use coinotron with worker ?

-epool coinotron.com:3344 -ewal worker.name -esm 2 -epsw pw

??  

Hi,

for AMD RX480 and claymore-eth-v10.0

-wd 1 -r 1 -epool stratum+tcp://coinotron.com:3344 -ewal loginname.worker -esm 2 -epsw worker_pw -allpools 1 -mport -3333 -asm 1

try it.
Activity: 17
hello, tell me, how to mine ZEC? In the settings of the miner there is no choice, immediately begins the mining of ETH.
czr
Activity: 27

All your BIOs option set to GEN 2 or 1?.  That seems to be a very specific issue.

I will also suggest checking to make sure the PCIe slots are set to Gen1/2?   Although I actually think mine are set to Auto and never had a problem.  
How much higher is  your total output power since changing to the dagfix version?

i tried this, set PCIe slots to gen 1, all my cards dropped to 5MH/s one to 10MH/s then switched to gen 2, 3 cards got 29MH/s the others 1MH/s and 5 MH/s, tried combinations of GEN1 and GEN2 nothing worked, GEN3 gave me exactly the same results from before, GPU3 with 3 hashes less, still no fix
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Ive used SM for a couple months with little to no issues. Now, you can set groups etc. I only have one rig, before I could easily change it to mine Zcash or eth with a click of the mouse. Now, with all the changes, im sure they are great for those that have a lot of rigs, but for the little guy, these changes have caused me a big headache.

I was mining Zcash before they updated, so its now mining that. I want to move back to ETH. but it keeps telling me to "Fill in all required fields" I put in my address and miners name and it still says that. How to i change my rig to another program?

Please help and thanks. im sure its an easy fix, but Ive tried everything but deleting the functioning miner, which ill eventually do if I cant get it to switch like i have done before the big change.

Thanks
Activity: 31
IS there anyway to undervolt the core or memory from the command line in SM or through the settings?    Or is the only way to flash bios with lower voltage setting
Jump to: