Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 388. (Read 835499 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 15
FYI dual mining issue with my cards has been resolved,  I didnt do anything so it must have been an update.  Thanks!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
For some reason the latest nvidia image is not stable .One of my rigs gets crashed every 1-1.5 hours anybody having the same issue?
Activity: 420
Merit: 260
Requested and  Needed features: Please add

Ability so save pools and set fallback pools
Ability to have different rigs mining different pools and/or different coins
Ability to combine AMD and Nvidia on the same rig

Thanks, otherwise I like your program.  Grin

you are able to mix amd and nvidia cards together you just have to use the nvidia os. At least I have before with some of the early versions of the os but with this new one that may have changed. Also overclocking with amd and nvidia in the same rig is damn near impossible.

The feature list for the NV version says you cannot do AMD but I haven't tried it. If cannot overclock the cards differently then it is useless anyway.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10

you are able to mix amd and nvidia cards together you just have to use the nvidia os. At least I have before with some of the early versions of the os but with this new one that may have changed. Also overclocking with amd and nvidia in the same rig is damn near impossible.
Activity: 420
Merit: 260

Activity: 49
I love this program, its working great for ETH MINING

GTX 1060 3GB MSI GAMING X is doing 25,15mh/s super stable  Grin

Now i want to mine  monero (xmr), but i see nvidea cards for xmr mining is not supported in simplemining right?

Or is there way to do it?

I tried some program on my win10 but only getting 350mh/S out of it.  I see on youtube that people do 450mh/S
I already gave my cards a memory oc of 900, so i dont get it why i only get 350mh/s

Anybody with a solution?

thanks in advance guys
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
anyone knows how to set rigs to mine different coins with different options in the same account? All NV miners, i can only set global option for all rigs
For example, how could I let rig 1 mine ETH, and let rig 2 mine ZCash? No such option to me
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Trying to get a 2nd nvidia rig going on my buddies account. If I remember correct the first rig is using the Alpha release of the nvidia Os and using ewbf zcash miner. The 2nd rig is all built ready to go with the latest version of the nvidia os. However when it boots up into the miner it looks for the ewbf file and says it's not found and I mean like it goes crazy fast over and over again saying the file or directory doesn't exist or is missing. Does anyone know if the ewbf file was changed or updated since the Alpha release?

Any help is appreciated

Thank you!
Individual overclocking now works on the nvidia image. The power limit field still doesn't work though (only the power slider does). This means that individual power limits aren't possible yet
Nvm I find it
Activity: 1
Hi There,  I just switched over to simplemining and was wondering if there was a simple way to mine on ethermine.org?  could I copy and paste into one of the custom Claymore options off of the ethermine page?

I searched first and didn't find the answer to this one.

Thanks for any help.

Don
Activity: 45
Individual overclocking now works on the nvidia image. The power limit field still doesn't work though (only the power slider does). This means that individual power limits aren't possible yet
Activity: 7
I have been unable to get my rig working at all. I have been trouble shooting for three weeks now, and still not the smallest amount of eth!

My rig keeps rebooting itself after showing these error messages:

GPU fault detected: 147 0x0be0440c
    VM_CONTEXT1_PROTECTION_FAULT_ADDR
    VM_CONTEXT1_PROTECTION_FAULT_STATUS
VM fault (0x0c, vmid 1) at page 1343356, read from 'TC5' (0x054433500) (68)
etc...

The Console field in my Simplemining dashboard says: ERROR OC GPU0

I am running 6 x 480 8GB, and there are no overclocks on anything.

I have searched through this entire thread and could only find a brief mention on page 24 but it wasn't enough to help. What could I try?

Have you tried reflashing your drive with the most up to date SmOS? Those errors are usually Ubuntu errors, not necessarily the SmOS packaging. It may also be your MB's onboard video, try disabling it in the BIOS.
Activity: 5
Is anyone using the AsRock H110 Pro and Simple Miner?

I have 2 rigs with this motherboard and all 3 have stability issues (Freezing/Crashing). My Rigs wont run longer than 8 hours with 8+ GPU's (RX 580's).

Does Simple Miner have a log file where i can see crash logs?

At this point im blindly throwing darts and unsure exactly where the issue lies.
Activity: 21
Hey Guys,

i managed to build my fourth 6xGPU Rig, and electricity bills getting more expensive.

I tried several times to use the Powerstage-Feature, but it doesn't matter if i set the values to 6,5 or 4 - the power consumption wont go down, it's 1100 W per rig every time.

Is this feature broken?
To the owner of this project will the overclocking future for the invididual nvidia cards be available soon?

You must read before write.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20365590
Don't worry kid this shitty script doesn't work and I can't understand how hard could be for the owner to create the individual option for Nvidia ?I think he doesn't give a FCk because he gets lots of 💰 with or without it
Activity: 49
To the owner of this project will the overclocking future for the invididual nvidia cards be available soon?

You must read before write.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20365590
Activity: 1
how to  down speed clock gpu
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Jump to: