Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 385. (Read 835503 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
To the owner of this project will the overclocking future for the invididual nvidia cards be available soon?

You must read before write.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20365590
Don't worry kid this shitty script doesn't work and I can't understand how hard could be for the owner to create the individual option for Nvidia ?I think he doesn't give a FCk because he gets lots of 💰 with or without it

why don't you fuck off and be grateful that someone is developing easy-to-use OS so we have max profit from mining for only $2, trolls
Lol max profit my ass , the latest nvidia version is not even stable.It crashes for many but yes you still lick his ass!

take from your precious troll time to read the nvidia image is still in development.
Ok precious,can you tell me when will the estimated development end ,in year 2020?
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
When can we expect the CCminer and groups?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Dashboard v3011
Dashboard Bug fix: affected 3% users - error when doing anything in dashboard
Dashboard Bug fix: affected 0.2% users - error when saving OC for NV with negative values, those values are replaced by 0
Dashboard feature: selected miner from list is now showing option field by default
But I still cannot save OC for NV with negative values
anyone same? Sad
Activity: 440
To the owner of this project will the overclocking future for the invididual nvidia cards be available soon?

Don't worry kid this shitty script doesn't work and I can't understand how hard could be for the owner to create the individual option for Nvidia ?I think he doesn't give a FCk because he gets lots of 💰 with or without it

why don't you fuck off and be grateful that someone is developing easy-to-use OS so we have max profit from mining for only $2, trolls
Lol max profit my ass , the latest nvidia version is not even stable.It crashes for many but yes you still lick his ass!

take from your precious troll time to read the nvidia image is still in development.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hello guys, nice OS!
3 rigs on ETH claymore.
but i have 1 rig with 1080ti, and how i can mine LBRY(LBC) on nvidia? with sgminer?  help me please.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
Right this page you'll see the download links.

https://simplemining.net/

Following youtube video, there is a source file to select. Anyone can provide the link? TIA.
Activity: 8
Hello i have randomly 0mh/s in gpu

8 gpu rig then gpu 6 show 0mh.

gpu 6 Disconnected, Turn on the rig and gpu 4 show 0mh, ill do the same process, disconnect gpu 4, and turn on the rig and now gpu 2...

what can i do?

The rig was mining nice and happy for months

thank you
Activity: 324
I'm having issues with the R-version of the OS.

It boots straight into the desktop (I can see the desktop), and never starts the miner-program.
Anyway I can manually start the miner?

It's been like this for weeks now, and I just tried with the newest version from your page, same result.

It was working fine until July!

Anyone else had this problem?
Activity: 11
Guys,
Anyone can mine with 1060 p106 on SMOS?
Please let me know cuz I cant

Peace outBTCBTCBTC

I'm still unable to mine with my p106. Anything more than 1 card and the power draw goes to 15 no matter what i do. I tried to follow the instructions that some other users posted but it still doesnt work. Hope they release an update to support it soon
Activity: 3
Guys,
Anyone can mine with 1060 p106 on SMOS?
Please let me know cuz I cant

Peace outBTCBTCBTC
Activity: 378

Activity: 37
Following youtube video, there is a source file to select. Anyone can provide the link? TIA.
Activity: 5
which type of OS i need for 4 x rx 580 and 2 x 1080 ti on 1 rig?
Activity: 3
Can someone please recommend me the best OC settings for GTX 1070 mining ETH?

Thanks in advance.

My settings:
Core +100
Memory +1500
Power Limit 300
Target temp 60
Min Fan speed 60

-> ETH 31,3-31,4 Mh/s + SIA 160-166 Mh/s for one of my cards(16x -> ETH ~502 Mh/s + SIA ~2680 Mh/s)
Card type: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 GAMING X 8G

!NOTE!: I don't care about electricity costs, since I only pay 3$ each day(doesn't matter how much I use). So may be there are more efficient ways.
Activity: 290
Please add claymore v9.8 in SimpleMining.net
Very thanks  Grin
Activity: 440

Activity: 7
Hey, oc doesn't work for me with rx series.
Did any solve this problem?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----

Thanks in advance.

depends on your card... but my Zotac Mini 1070 at 200 core, 1400 mem, 110 PL gives me around 32MHs per card.
Activity: 93

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 141
That "simple rig resetter" sounds bad. If your not with the rigs. And use that "simple rig resetter" you could have a fire! What if it's 1 or 2 cards that have a problem and you restart with that "simple rig resetter". WOW big problems.

I have several questions.

1 - How do they collect monthly fees?

You deposit coin. They give you a credit and you can see how much credit you have at the top of your dashboard. The credit declines gradually until you need to deposit more coin.

2 - How do you tell which card is giving you a problem with this OS? If you not home and you go online to check your rigs and one is having problems. How can you tell with out error codes and such?

The dashboard shows your hashrates and temperatures for your cards. If a miner is offline the background color changes in the dashboard so you can see it is offline. There is also a "simple rig resetter" you can buy to automatically reboot frozen/crashed rigs.

3 - How often is this OS updated?

Frequently. With this OS most updates are pushed out automatically. Some people like the automatic updates. Others dislike it. It's just a personal preference.   Major updates like kernel changes or whatever may require you to manually update if you want to test the updates before they're made live.

Other OS do not update automatically.
Jump to: