Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 444. (Read 835481 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
How can I withdraw my ETH balance to Bittrex? It doesn't transfer automatically? It says that I have to enter an IP? How to see that IP on your OS?

Hover your mouse over the rig name and the ip is in that box.

Just keep in mind generally if you reduce the payout below 1 eth they (the pool) take a fee

I think your public IP address (NOT your rig IP) is required to do this.

As long as you are in same domain/network where your rig mining..... just launch browser and google "whatsmyip"

Edit: is this is dwarfpool ? If yes, they waiving fees until June 4th because of some payment delays/issues...
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
How can I withdraw my ETH balance to Bittrex? It doesn't transfer automatically? It says that I have to enter an IP? How to see that IP on your OS?

Hover your mouse over the rig name and the ip is in that box.

Just keep in mind generally if you reduce the payout below 1 eth they (the pool) take a fee
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

https://i.imgur.com/pNMpIji.png
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
Guys, its isnt that its not recommended Cheesy
I just recommend only miners with custom config Cheesy thats it Tongue
Those pre defined miners were first when the system was alpha but i would rather give full controll for users than entering dummy wallet address of sia and eth Smiley
Activity: 41
Why is "claymore eth+sia" option suddenly "not recommended"? What is the recommended way to dual mine them then?
You can just use the regular Claymore 9.4 miner and add arguments to mine SIA. That's what I've done from the beginning since I don't want to use dwarfpool.
Well, I tried copying settings from "claymore eth+sia" to "claymore-eth-v9.4", but it did not mine Sia at all. Can you share your settings?

Hello how are you?

I saw that the administrator no longer recommends version 8.1 of Claymore that I used to mine Eth + Sia.

Could you please help me with the command I should put in Claymore v9.4 to mine these two coins together?

Currently I use DwarfPool (Eth) and SiaMining (Sia) and I am 3 days trying to make it work, without success.

Try this... it works for me:

Code:
 -wd 1 -r 1 -epool stratum+tcp://eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008 -ewal $walletETH/$rigName -esm 0 -epsw x
  -dpool stratum+tcp://siamining.com -dwal $walletSC/$rigName -dcoin sia -dpsw x -dcri 16  -mport -3333 -allpools 1 -allcoins 1

...you might try to increase the -dcri value to get the max Sia speed without reducing your Ether mining speed.

I tried the command you posted and it is not working unfortunately none of the miners!
Well, I tried it too. At first it complained about not having port specified for siamining, so I added :7777, then tried :9980 and finally :3333
None of those options worked.
Now when this is a paid product, I'd expect a better support ...

I'm sad too.

Why not get BTC upfront when you send your hash for Sia hash rental at

stratum+tcp://sia.usa.nicehash.com:3360 ??

Unless you are collecting Sia coins and not interested in BTC (1 BTC = USD$2437)....  Roll Eyes

I do not know either. But I believe that the currency has very good potential.
Why is "claymore eth+sia" option suddenly "not recommended"? What is the recommended way to dual mine them then?
You can just use the regular Claymore 9.4 miner and add arguments to mine SIA. That's what I've done from the beginning since I don't want to use dwarfpool.
Well, I tried copying settings from "claymore eth+sia" to "claymore-eth-v9.4", but it did not mine Sia at all. Can you share your settings?

Hello how are you?

I saw that the administrator no longer recommends version 8.1 of Claymore that I used to mine Eth + Sia.

Could you please help me with the command I should put in Claymore v9.4 to mine these two coins together?

Currently I use DwarfPool (Eth) and SiaMining (Sia) and I am 3 days trying to make it work, without success.

Code:
 -wd 1 -r 1 -epool stratum+tcp://eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008 -ewal $walletETH/$rigName -esm 0 -epsw x
  -dpool stratum+tcp://siamining.com -dwal $walletSC/$rigName -dcoin sia -dpsw x -dcri 16  -mport -3333 -allpools 1 -allcoins 1

...you might try to increase the -dcri value to get the max Sia speed without reducing your Ether mining speed.

I tried the command you posted and it is not working unfortunately none of the miners!
Well, I tried it too. At first it complained about not having port specified for siamining, so I added :7777, then tried :9980 and finally :3333

You are right, a port # is required (9980). Not sure why it worked for me earlier. Here is what I am using now:

Code:
-dpool stratum+tcp://siamining.com:9980 -dwal $walletSC/$rigName -dcoin sia -dpsw x -dcri 16  -mport -3333 -allpools 1 -allcoins 1

It worked very well now. Thank you so much. You saved my production! Smiley
My hero!
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----

Hello how are you?

Code:

I'm sad too.

Why not get BTC upfront when you send your hash for Sia hash rental at

stratum+tcp://sia.usa.nicehash.com:3360 ??

Unless you are collecting Sia coins and not interested in BTC (1 BTC = USD$2437)....  Roll Eyes
Hi,

I'm mining ETH only (claymore-eth-v9.4) at the moment.
When I try to mine in dual mode, the hashrate drops in a strange way.

I use these settings:
-wd 1 -r 1 -epool stratum+tcp://eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008 -ewal $walletETH/$rigName -esm 0 -epsw x -allpools 1 -mport -3333 -dpool stratum+tcp://dcr.suprnova.cc:3252 -dwal name.rigname -dpsw x

Rig 1: 4x RX470 (same cards)
Rig 2: 6x RX480 (2 flavors of cards)

ETH only hashrates:
Rig 1: 107MH/s
Rig 2: 170MH/s

When I use ETH+DCR:
Rig 1: 50 to 60MH/s (18+18+9+13) and 1100MH/s
Rig 2: 160MH/s and 4750MH/s

So, rig 2 is stable, but rig 1 does strange things!!!
How to fix this?
Themps are all below 65°C

regards,
Eric

I am having the same problem with my Xfx rx470.

My Saphire Nitro does not lose Hashrate by dual mining.

Hello how are you?

Code:

I'm sad too.
Activity: 47
Hi,

I'm mining ETH only (claymore-eth-v9.4) at the moment.
When I try to mine in dual mode, the hashrate drops in a strange way.

I use these settings:
-wd 1 -r 1 -epool stratum+tcp://eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008 -ewal $walletETH/$rigName -esm 0 -epsw x -allpools 1 -mport -3333 -dpool stratum+tcp://dcr.suprnova.cc:3252 -dwal name.rigname -dpsw x

Rig 1: 4x RX470 (same cards) Asus STRIX-RX470-4G-GAMING
Rig 2: 6x RX480 (2 flavors of cards)

ETH only hashrates:
Rig 1: 107MH/s
Rig 2: 170MH/s

When I use ETH+DCR:
Rig 1: 50 to 60MH/s (18+18+9+13) and 1100MH/s
Rig 2: 160MH/s and 4750MH/s

So, rig 2 is stable, but rig 1 does strange things!!!
How to fix this?
Themps are all below 65°C

regards,
Eric
Activity: 445
Merit: 250
Hi,

I got problem that 2 of my card stop to mine:

65 65 64 511 511℃
61 36 64 100 100%

Anyone got similar problem and how to resolve it? I already changed risers and that doesnt helped.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Ouch, all my rigs has just reboot with no reason, I've don't touch anything
Is there any update ?

I need manualy reboot three of them
Activity: 45
Code:
-dpool http://siamining.com:9980/miner/header?address=$walletSC -dcoin sia -dpsw x -dcri 16  -mport -3333 -allpools 1 -allcoins 1

...and the Sia ir running at double the hashrate?!
Thank you very much! Sia hashrate more than doubled. Unfortunately, 2 of my 7 rigs could not handle it and went offline  Shocked

EDIT: I suspect it might be because of high temperature (installing new cooling on Saturday).
-dpsw x parameter seems to be useless
I replaced it by -ttdcr 70 which should throttle Sia mining when temperature is over 70 degrees.

This is what I'm trying right now:
Code:
-wd 1 -r 1 -epool stratum+tcp://eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008 -ewal $walletETH/$rigName -esm 0 -epsw x -dpool http://siamining.com:9980/miner/header?address=$walletSC -dcoin sia -ttdcr 70 -dcri 16  -mport -3333 -allpools 1 -allcoins 1
Activity: 55
You are right, a port # is required (9980). Not sure why it worked for me earlier. Here is what I am using now:

Code:
-dpool stratum+tcp://siamining.com:9980 -dwal $walletSC/$rigName -dcoin sia -dpsw x -dcri 16  -mport -3333 -allpools 1 -allcoins 1

Wow... that appears to be wrong now too, not sure how, but I pasted that into the 8.1 version instead of the 9.4...

This is what I have working in the 9.4 currently:

Code:
-dpool http://siamining.com:9980/miner/header?address=$walletSC -dcoin sia -dpsw x -dcri 16  -mport -3333 -allpools 1 -allcoins 1

...and the Sia ir running at double the hashrate?!
Activity: 1
Hello,

Mining freshman here, first of all thank you Tytanick. Your software is phenomenal.

Second, I am having some trouble. Here is my setup. I have four rigs. All identical, all with the same problem.

MSI z170a pro gaming carbon
Intel Pentium Processor
Kingston 4gb Ram
1000 Corsair PSU
6 Sapphire Nitro RX480 4gb (Mixture of Elpida, Hynix and Samsung)
6 of Mintcells Blue Powered USB Risers.
Modified 4U server case

When I plug in 5 GPUs they work great on both windows and simplemining. However when I plug in the 6th GPU a random GPU will give a "WATCHDOG: GPU # hangs in OpenCL call, exit." And restart the rig. Sometimes the rig will last 60-72 hours and sometimes barely make it 30 seconds before rebooting. (-r 1 is set up)

To be clear. They are bone stock. No overclocking. Any 5 of the 6 will work perfectly as 5.

Here is what I have tried but to no avail.

Replaced the GPU. (Then a different one stopped working, did this with four working GPUs.)
Replaced the motherboard
Swapped out one, then two, then ALL the risers.
Changed the setup from a 1000w PSU to a Corsair 1200W PSU
Changed the processor from Pentium to i3
Updated to the latest Z170a bios from MSI
Downgraded from the latest bios to an earlier Z170a bios
Test -gesr 2 from Claymore and -eser.
Gave the errant GPUs a little higher power stage.
Lowered the Powerstage to ease off the PSU.

I assume that I am looking at the problem in the face but I'm too ignorant to notice it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Hello how are you?

Code:

Code:
-dpool stratum+tcp://siamining.com:9980 -dwal $walletSC/$rigName -dcoin sia -dpsw x -dcri 16  -mport -3333 -allpools 1 -allcoins 1
What's the benefit of SimpleMining over installing Xubuntu, Ethereum, and Claymore individually? Looks like there were some major issues with Simpleminer judging by the thread comments today. Is Simplemining just all that stuff on one image already?

Yes, and an external server to remote manage / reboot the machine. It is a nice system when it works. Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
What's the benefit of SimpleMining over installing Xubuntu, Ethereum, and Claymore individually? Looks like there were some major issues with Simpleminer judging by the thread comments today. Is Simplemining just all that stuff on one image already?

Hello how are you?

Code:

I would also like to be changing my pool, I would like to go to ethermine, can you tell me if it is only to change "eth-eu.dwarfpool.com" to "us1.ethermine.org:4444" will it work?

I think so. Just try it... you will know if it works or not in about 20 seconds Wink
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
Hi,

first of all, thank you for making this happen. I just got into the game (2-3 weeks researching and buying pieces) and started mining with SimpleMining a few days ago. It worked just fine for me at the first attempt, so, well done!

I have been reading through the forum looking for some answers to a couple of questions I have. They have probably already been answered and sorry if I am asking again.

It´s mostly about restarting the machine/rig. I have had a problem 2-3 days ago where my rig (I have 1 at the moment and a second one waiting to be built) just froze and I couldn´t restart the miner and not even the rig. So I had to wait a few hours to go back home e restart it manually.

I have a ¨plug monitor¨ that I can control via Web, so, if I want, I can cut the electricity to the miner and give it back. I wanted to know if there is a way to set the rig to automatically boot when it gets the electricity again.

I have seen the command -r mentioned in some other posts and on claymore but it´s still on the miner and I am not sure if there is the reboot.bat file available.

I have seen that there is the SRR but for 1-2 rig I should be fine. I will probably consider that if and when I get more rigs.

Sorry again if this has already been talked about.

Thanks!

You can set that in the BIOS. Search for something like restore on AC loss and set it to always on or last state.
Jump to: