Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 447. (Read 835481 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Grin i do not see the "?"  Roll Eyes

just curious what is the memory brand of your card?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Why is "claymore eth+sia" option suddenly "not recommended"? What is the recommended way to dual mine them then?
You can just use the regular Claymore 9.4 miner and add arguments to mine SIA. That's what I've done from the beginning since I don't want to use dwarfpool.
Well, I tried copying settings from "claymore eth+sia" to "claymore-eth-v9.4", but it did not mine Sia at all. Can you share your settings?

Do 1130 core 1800 mem
Youll mine at 25eth 500sia with good temps
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Why is "claymore eth+sia" option suddenly "not recommended"? What is the recommended way to dual mine them then?
You can just use the regular Claymore 9.4 miner and add arguments to mine SIA. That's what I've done from the beginning since I don't want to use dwarfpool.
Well, I tried copying settings from "claymore eth+sia" to "claymore-eth-v9.4", but it did not mine Sia at all. Can you share your settings?
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 2792
Escrow Service
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
thx, i can read the cards and memory type

one open question, it is possible to save the bios local and edit it? edit the stripes and copy the 1500 value to the higher one and save it back?

If this is not available to do locally, how do you export the saved bios and then reupload it after you edit it on a remote computer?

ok thanks, so i can use polariseditor installed on windows to edit the under linux saved / exported Bios from the cards?
sorry for the questions, but i will not brick my cards :-)

I'm not sure, I was asking a question
legendary
Escrow Service

one open question, it is possible to save the bios local and edit it? edit the stripes and copy the 1500 value to the higher one and save it back?

If this is not available to do locally, how do you export the saved bios and then reupload it after you edit it on a remote computer?

ok thanks, so i can use polariseditor installed on windows to edit the under linux saved / exported Bios from the cards?
sorry for the questions, but i will not brick my cards :-)
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 108
Merit: 10

legendary
Escrow Service

legendary
---- winter*juvia -----
i get an error

Code:
miner@simpleminer:/root/utils$ /root/utils/atiflash -i
Adapter not found
miner@simpleminer:/root/utils$

lspci shows the following config
Code:
miner@simpleminer:/root/utils$ lspci
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Device 67df (rev cf)
01:00.1 Audio device: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Device aaf0
02:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Device 67df (rev cf)
02:00.1 Audio device: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Device aaf0
03:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Device 67df (rev cf)
03:00.1 Audio device: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Device aaf0
04:00.0 Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8111/8168/8411 PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Controller (rev 06)
05:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Device 67df (rev cf)
05:00.1 Audio device: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Device aaf0
06:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Device 67df (rev cf)
06:00.1 Audio device: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Device aaf0
07:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Device 67df (rev cf)
07:00.1 Audio device: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Device aaf0

But how can i display the info from a special card?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19022255
legendary
Escrow Service
i get an error

Code:
miner@simpleminer:/root/utils$ /root/utils/atiflash -i
Adapter not found
miner@simpleminer:/root/utils$

lspci shows the following config
Code:
miner@simpleminer:/root/utils$ lspci
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Device 67df (rev cf)
01:00.1 Audio device: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Device aaf0
02:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Device 67df (rev cf)
02:00.1 Audio device: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Device aaf0
03:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Device 67df (rev cf)
03:00.1 Audio device: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Device aaf0
04:00.0 Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8111/8168/8411 PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Controller (rev 06)
05:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Device 67df (rev cf)
05:00.1 Audio device: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Device aaf0
06:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Device 67df (rev cf)
06:00.1 Audio device: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Device aaf0
07:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Device 67df (rev cf)
07:00.1 Audio device: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Device aaf0

But how can i display the info from a special card?

Activity: 8
Hey there tytanick, do you have an eta on the SSRv2?
Can you sign me up for a couple of units?

cheers!
Activity: 45
Activity: 17
Hello dev.

When i use claymor dual miner on Win 10 i can press "S" button and see which gpu have incorrect shares, so i can downclock that card to increas perfomance.

In simplemining i dont see that option.

So, can u make this option??
https://i.gyazo.com/0edb8030269f5de7f82a02d647ece999.png

https://i.gyazo.com/3ac68dc9548364c38a27641b3865d86d.png

I can use windows, but win 10 dont see more tahn 8 AMD cards (i can instal drivers only on 8 cards), smOS dont have that problem.
Activity: 37
Hi

I have two rigs one is running RX 480 and other is with rx470,  I want use dual Mining for 480 as 470 does not perform when dual is on. How can I do it while both rigs are under same account ?

Is the an manual way if not possible via webinterface ?
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
Tytanick,

I would like to suggest we add support in the interface for Claymore EthMan passwords.  Version 12.5 of Claymore ZCash and 9.4 of ETH Dual Miner introduced EthMan 3.0.
EthMan 3.0 introduced password security.

Like this:

-mpsw password

This helps add another layer of security.  If I add this flag to Claymore config now it throws errors.

Its claymores feature, not mine.
If it doest work hen i think you need to report there Tongue
Anyway i wont add this to default config as everyone would have the same password Tongue
If someone want to add, then add it Cheesy Thats it Tongue
Activity: 47
you need to type : "sudo ./atiflash -i"
Activity: 2
Hello, I am unable to find a way to flash the bios of cards using simplemining. I thought I saw mentioned somewhere once there was a way to ssh in and run atiflash but I cannot find this. Can anyone help?

ssh into your rig
userid miner
password miner

To see all your cards:
/root/utils/atiflash -i

To flash GPU0:
/root/utils/atiflash -p -f 0 /home/miner/470_elpida_oc.rom

Two question the this topic.

a) it is possible to save the bios local and edit it? edit the tripes and copy the 1500 value to the higher one and save it back?

b) How can I identify each individual card? it is possible to read the serieal number or a other identifier?

Best Regards
Willi

i believe the following makes copy on the rom

/root/utils/atiflash -s 5 GPU_Slot_5.rom

go back a few pages in this thread.... search for "amdmeminfo"

I use this utility a lot to see the memory brand used in each gpu and which pci slot is it on

Thank you for this excellent advice however I am receiving the following error:

miner@simpleminer:/root/utils$ atiflash -i
atiflash: command not found

The atiflash file is inside the utils directory I am currently CD'd into though... Thank you for your help.
legendary
---- winter*juvia -----
Hello, I am unable to find a way to flash the bios of cards using simplemining. I thought I saw mentioned somewhere once there was a way to ssh in and run atiflash but I cannot find this. Can anyone help?

ssh into your rig
userid miner
password miner

To see all your cards:
/root/utils/atiflash -i

To flash GPU0:

a) it is possible to save the bios local and edit it? edit the tripes and copy the 1500 value to the higher one and save it back?

b) How can I identify each individual card? it is possible to read the serieal number or a other identifier?

Best Regards
Willi

i believe the following makes copy on the rom

/root/utils/atiflash -s 5 GPU_Slot_5.rom

go back a few pages in this thread.... search for "amdmeminfo"

I use this utility a lot to see the memory brand used in each gpu and which pci slot is it on
legendary
Escrow Service

ssh into your rig
userid miner
password miner

To see all your cards:
/root/utils/atiflash -i

To flash GPU0:

Best Regards
Willi
Jump to: