Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 573. (Read 834344 times)

Activity: 445
Merit: 255
all right then, thanks.

I'll wait for your next version then, right now unfortunately it's no use for me due the missing fan regulation.

Yeah, you're right about the fans, but given some peculiar needs of mine, due a custom setup, I would like to have a fixed 100% value.

It depends by the type of the fan because AMD and NVIDIA ones, if reference, are generally very good and long lasting.

Surely I will, but given time constraints it's not possible right now, for me.

Keep on updating this nice software, I am looking forward to your achievements. If all goes well, who knows.. we could setup something interesting later on (I'll have a private farm with an high amount of chassis, have a look in my signature).

Have a good day/night Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
hi tytanik

at first congrats for your work, it's nice, clean and useful

I would like to ask you a question about the fan's regulations: is it possible to force 100% rpm?

Need I to use a batch command line, or have you provided a tool?

I suppose that the only way it's bios modding, right?

I've tried ETH on a 280x and some 7950's, but they obtain from 13 to 16 MH/s.

Thx, kind words are always welcome Smiley
Fan reculation is near and soon it will be implemented.
I have script that works under RX OS and testing it right now.
It will be adjusting fan speed to target temperature so you could enter like 50-80 C.
Anyway setting fan to 100% isnt good becasue it could make fan wearout little faster than it sould be.

Did you tried Overclocking to set like 900/1500 ?
Then you need to change timings in bios rom of the card to make it even more faster.

Been running the last os with Silent army and no problem for the last 12h. Maybe check your setup  Wink
I had those only when rig is too much overclocked.
Anyway i think that silenarmy is still unstable and claymore did much better work.
But becasue of "angry" people we wont receive anymore linux newer version of miner from claymore so thx them for that.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Been running the last os with Silent army and no problem for the last 12h. Maybe check your setup  Wink
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
The problem isnt in intensity.
Claymore wont release newer versions of Zcash miner for linux !. Newest version for linux 1.1 and for windows 4.0
Anyway if you want mine zcash try new silentarmy-v4 miner - it has 80h/s on rx470

I've been running Claymore's stable miner for days without a crash, but the silent miner keep crashing the rig after just 2-3 hours of mining.
So the return with the silent miner is 2 hours of mining out of 24hours.

You can divide the hashrate by 12 !! 80sol/s becomes 6.66Sol/s and then you need to restart the rig 1 time per day.
Activity: 445
Merit: 255
hi tytanik

at first congrats for your work, it's nice, clean and useful

I would like to ask you a question about the fan's regulations: is it possible to force 100% rpm?

Need I to use a batch command line, or have you provided a tool?

I suppose that the only way it's bios modding, right?

I've tried ETH on a 280x and some 7950's, but they obtain from 13 to 16 MH/s.

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Great,

i checked the silent army (R0124) -> now 2x RX480 -> 153 h/s.

Thanks.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
is is awesome, possibly a video tutorial on youtube with a donation addy for a bit of coins.. jus sayin

Yep i will refresh tutorial on youtube becasue its little old that one.

Dear tytanick,

what is the correct parameter to set the intensity (claymore zec custom).  It will be time to set, because under windows had the same hardware 2x 82 h/s ~ 164 h/s. Simplemining have only 79 h/s. The standard parameter -i 2,2 does not work.

Thanks.   
The problem isnt in intensity.
Claymore wont release newer versions of Zcash miner for linux !. Newest version for linux 1.1 and for windows 4.0
Anyway if you want mine zcash try new silentarmy-v4 miner - it has 80h/s on rx470

legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
UPDATE v1024
- new silentarmy v5 ZCASH miner ( rx480 has 80sol/s)
Activity: 44
Dear tytanick,

what is the correct parameter to set the intensity (claymore zec custom).  It will be time to set, because under windows had the same hardware 2x 82 h/s ~ 164 h/s. Simplemining have only 79 h/s. The standard parameter -i 2,2 does not work.

Thanks.   

legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
is is awesome, possibly a video tutorial on youtube with a donation addy for a bit of coins.. jus sayin
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
hi,

could you please support minergate eth on your os or guide me how to if it's already there ?

thanks in advance

And what do you mean by that ?
Do you want to mine in minergate pool ?
If yes then got o options, hoose claymore eth CUSTOM and enter your pool, user and password info.
Activity: 1
hi,

could you please support minergate eth on your os or guide me how to if it's already there ?

thanks in advance
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
I tried to run it on another rig and it has updated well .

JSON.config gets null parameters...

Maybe OS can not generate correct key from motherboard?

Screenshot - https://yadi.sk/i/NqgYcgmoyQ7C2

It generated key.
I checked but i cant debug it.
Did you tied reboot or changing options ?
If still not i can connect via team viewer to anyw widnows that is in the same network as miner, and can debug whats happening.
O_m
Activity: 12
I tried to run it on another rig and it has updated well .

JSON.config gets null parameters...

Maybe OS can not generate correct key from motherboard?

Screenshot - https://yadi.sk/i/NqgYcgmoyQ7C2
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
In index page, not dashboard, when i click "options"  dont show menu. Only in options of dashboard.

Oh yes i know that, you need to be on dashboard.
Anyway i will hide button when you are not in dashboard page. thx

Hi! I've downdoaded RX v1019 from main page, but it is don't want to autoupdate to v1023.. and rig not found in dashboard...  Undecided

Anyway i checkss RX1019 , downloaded from website, flashed and booted.
 It updated right back to v1023 with mater of 10 seconds. And started mining
Could you tell me more details ?
I assume you changed your email address in config on pendrive ?
What error do ou have in console when you plug in monitor ?
Meaby rig doesnt receive DHCP ip address ?
O_m
Activity: 12
Hi! I've downdoaded RX v1019 from main page, but it is don't want to autoupdate to v1023.. and rig not found in dashboard...  Undecided
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
V1023 UPDATE

Realtime Console updates.
Few graphical changes.
Fan speed, gpu temperature, gpu core and memory clocks are shown regardless of used miner

Solved bugs
- in dashboard stats in rare cases one rig copies statistical data from other rig
- autorefresh doesnt refresh CONSOLE !, you need to press F5 to se changes in console Tongue

I also am testing RX fan controlling based on target temperature. Few more tests and i will implement it Smiley

legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Hi guys, quick info about:
- few important info about system
- v1022 update
- current bugs
- features that will be impelemented in next days

Important informations about system:

- dashboard shows speed/temperatures and fan speed ONLY when you are using Claymore ETH or ZEC miners !
Later i will do for all miners infos like temperature and fan speed, and meaby last console line near each rig ? will see.
- when you select one miner program lets say claymore-eth and put informations there, and save.
Then when you select claymore zec miner or any other miner accually, the previous saved data are overwritten.
So when you go back to claymore ethereum, you need to enter data again! - i will do this feature to renember previous imputs in some beautifull day Tongue
- always check your stats in pool which you are mining to and use theirs notifiactions system.
- Ofcourse eventually i will do those features and you will have them all in my simplemining net but as now its still beta - i know many features are missing Smiley

v1022 Update:
- claymore eth updated to 7.3 (to use it you need to reload rig doing this)
To reload all rigs you can go to Global Options and just save.
Or to reload only one rig you can go to overclocking and press save there.

- added new miner - silentarmy fork (https://github.com/nerdralph/sa-nr)

Compare it to claymore miner and use whatever you want.
New miner is here. I will also make this cleaner because its becaming a mess right now Tongue

Current bugs:
- in dashboard stats in rare cases one rig copies statistical data from other rig - i will fix that very soon
- autorefresh doesnt refresh CONSOLE !, you need to press F5 to se changes in console Tongue - i will fix this

Features that will be impelemented in next days

- when you open console - the console will be auto refreshing itself
- meaby i will add last 1-2 console lines from mining console at the main view near each rig
- fan speed controling
- make cleaner vie in selecting miner and entering options
- possibility to save miner options and then choose them from history
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
nice Job on the new web interface layout! looking good.

can you please keep updating the homepage with the latest od version image?
i dont know if its just me but some of my rigs wont boot now since the 1019 i think.

seems like an odd issue but if i can get the latest image file then i can try installing direct from there to see if it was an issue with the auto update or if it is an issue with me lol.

thanks for your work so far.  has been fun playing with a new mining os.

dont know how good the future of zcash is looking tho

Hmm, i will check it but last image has fixed update system so wen you boot it first time it updates to newest version and THEN starts mining Tongue
In previous version it was vice versa so we had problems with new booted rigs while online rigs had no problem becasue they were always newest.
Anyway i will check image.
Activity: 27
nice Job on the new web interface layout! looking good.

can you please keep updating the homepage with the latest od version image?
i dont know if its just me but some of my rigs wont boot now since the 1019 i think.

seems like an odd issue but if i can get the latest image file then i can try installing direct from there to see if it was an issue with the auto update or if it is an issue with me lol.

thanks for your work so far.  has been fun playing with a new mining os.

dont know how good the future of zcash is looking tho
Jump to: