Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 585. (Read 834244 times)

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
Yes it has HDMI connector in motherboard but i suppose its only active when i have processor with graphic card ?
Anyway i have set in bios to use PCIE first, and also IGPU first, nothing changed.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
There is no custom fan SPEED now.
Only you can edit Claymore command linę in options in dashboard and set tt parametry as target temp thats it.

Hmm Windows 10 Aldo didnt booy so thats odd.

Does the h81 have on board graphic? Like CPU graphics?
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
There is no custom fan SPEED now.
Only you can edit Claymore command linę in options in dashboard and set tt parametry as target temp thats it.

Hmm Windows 10 Aldo didnt booy so thats odd.
I haven't played around much with it but I didn't have any boot issues.
Just does 1 mhs less per card
Now onto zcash support.. are you making a gpu miner for this coin? Or are you waiting for one to come out?

Hi, i checked windows 8 with rx470 cards and i also have boot problem.
It seems that i cant boot any system when i have UNPLUGGED SCREEN from hdmi first card lol.
Anybody know how to fix this ? i updated bios in motherboard and changed "render stand by" but nothing helped.
I am missing something or just my motherboard is stupid ? Asrock H81 Pro BTC with 5x RX470.
So its not a linux boot issue but motherboard/gpu problem.

About Zcash, no i am not a C++ programmer and i dont know hardcore alghoritms, its not my field of expertiese so i am waiting for release of gpuminer.
It it will be released , as soon as i hear about this i will start testing as high priority and deploy in update and as an option on website.

It isn't the mobo.
Most os require some kind of active video to be present at boot.
Windows 10 will boot without an active video line not sure about below that w8 or w7
I use dummy plugs on my systems to keep them in check from not booting correctly 
I like the os you have going here. I'm not a Linux fan I could learn it but don't have the time really
Is there a way to include at program that I can do a custom fan curve for the gpus
Claymore commands don't do it for me. On any of my systems
Also can I use the claymore configure file in anyway todo my commands?
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Now onto zcash support.. are you making a gpu miner for this coin? Or are you waiting for one to come out?

Hi, i checked windows 8 with rx470 cards and i also have boot problem.
It seems that i cant boot any system when i have UNPLUGGED SCREEN from hdmi first card lol.
Anybody know how to fix this ? i updated bios in motherboard and changed "render stand by" but nothing helped.
I am missing something or just my motherboard is stupid ? Asrock H81 Pro BTC with 5x RX470.
So its not a linux boot issue but motherboard/gpu problem.

About Zcash, no i am not a C++ programmer and i dont know hardcore alghoritms, its not my field of expertiese so i am waiting for release of gpuminer.
It it will be released , as soon as i hear about this i will start testing as high priority and deploy in update and as an option on website.
Ok, i hope that replaced parts in my dedicated server will work fine now.

Anyway about RX series, i admit that it works like shit, totally unstable and i must spend on it more time.
I tested with different pendrive and problem presists.
Many times it jus doesnt boot properly. If anyone will se why is that just tell me.
I also think that it boots better when has screen connected but this is just an idea.
I will be busy in next days in my company so i cant focus on this RX line anytime soon.

legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Ok, i hope that replaced parts in my dedicated server will work fine now.

Anyway about RX series, i admit that it works like shit, totally unstable and i must spend on it more time.
I tested with different pendrive and problem presists.
Many times it jus doesnt boot properly. If anyone will se why is that just tell me.
I also think that it boots better when has screen connected but this is just an idea.
I will be busy in next days in my company so i cant focus on this RX line anytime soon.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin

OVH just replaced faulty hardware (lets hope because its third HW problem in my server in 1 year Smiley
Action:
Megaraid pack replacement
Megaraid firmware updated
Server check in rescue mode
Server replaced on disks
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Hi tytanick,

"2,5% for me ? what you mean ?"

I had the following in mind. A misunderstanding on my part.

from Claymore Mainforum:

This miner is free-to-use, however, current developer fee is 1% for Ethereum-only mining mode (-mode 1) and 2% for Ethereum+Decred mining mode (-mode 0), every hour the miner mines for 36 or 72 seconds for developer.Decred is mined without developer fee. If you don't agree with the dev fee - don't use this miner.

I will test again with a stick. Perhaps with "raw copying" on my HDD something wrong and the data is damaged (because script errors from the GPU window).

I will send feedback in 10-14 hours.

i am not claymore, this fee goes to him, not me Smiley
I even dont know the guy but still the miner is so far best profitability.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Hi tytanick,

"2,5% for me ? what you mean ?"

I had the following in mind. A misunderstanding on my part.

from Claymore Mainforum:

This miner is free-to-use, however, current developer fee is 1% for Ethereum-only mining mode (-mode 1) and 2% for Ethereum+Decred mining mode (-mode 0), every hour the miner mines for 36 or 72 seconds for developer.Decred is mined without developer fee. If you don't agree with the dev fee - don't use this miner.

I will test again with a stick. Perhaps with "raw copying" on my HDD something wrong and the data is damaged (because script errors from the GPU window).

I will send feedback in 10-14 hours.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Hi,
Yeah i have little problem with dedicated server.
Hardware Raid sometimes goes offline Sad
Also i have this problem rignt now and fixing it already.

Known bugs in RX version are:
- i think that first boot doesnt starts mining (to be confirmed because i have this problem on my devel and didnt tested production)
- mining speed is lower just because overclocking isnt working
- i bought new pendrives (totally different than i used before) and i have sometimes boot problem - still dont know if this is linux problem or just bad pendrives - will test this on ssd.

About not showing GPUs - i have to check it because i didnt had any problem with that.

2,5% for me ? what you mean ? - it is still free and will be for more amount of time like AT LEAST 1-3 months.

!!! Currently i have hardware problem with my dedicated server in OVH. OVH is trying to fix this, sorry guys for problems. Rigs should work fine when website is down. Only you dont see stats and cant change options. !!!

Edit:
OVH just replaced foulty hardware (lets hope because its third HW problem in my server in 1 year Smiley
Action:
Megaraid pack replacement
Megaraid firmware updated
Server check in rescue mode
Server replaced on disks

Activity: 15
waiting homepage to get online to test my RX series  Roll Eyes
Activity: 44
Dear tytanick,

ich checked the RX V1005 version with two RX480 and MB(AM2(+)790FX) + Sata HDD + 6GB RAM . At first it does not work because missing files and no correct amd core drivers for the grafikcards.

after a small update over the console:

Code:
sudo apt-get update

and..

Code:
sudo apt-get upgrade

..found the system the cards.

After reboot, starts the mining-terminal and found both RX480, but one card is checked only with 8021 MB and the other with 8121 MB. Also only 14 compute units are listed.
The GPU terminal shows script errors (i can't copy it, to show).

ETH hashrate is nearly ok -> 45 MH/s (2x ~ 24,5 MH/s), but lower as dual claymore 7.2 under windows (tuned: 52 MH/s core:1220 ram:2150 // normal 49 MH/s)
SIA is nearly the half -> 390 MH/s (2x ~ 185 MH/s), under windows have both together 880 MH/s

Also a problem: THE HOMEPAGE IS OFFLINE!!! , please check it.

Error: Połączenie z mysql nie mogło zostać utworzone: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2)

Despite all, so far a good work. My 2.5% mining power are safe for you.

Best regards from germany.

Thanks.

legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Overclocking via Claymore is not working ? Have you tried ?

I checked today, and as i supposed it isnt working.
But worth trying Smiley
Anyway it is completly different system than windows and in linux oc was always pain in the ass.
Especially undervolting which is totally not working Tongue
O_m
Activity: 12
Thanks a lot! Will try RX release tomorrow..
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
does claymore support -r
if a gpu crashes does it restart the whole system

Yeah, i implemented this in v1005 but i suppose it was bad move.
I will remove rebooting in next v1006. It will be restarting miner only instead of whole machine.

I didnt check this but still i am pretty sure it wont work.
Anyway i will test it tomorrow to make sure Smiley
Activity: 440
Merit: 250

Just release RX400 linę operating system.

Current version you are using will be named as "R9 series". for example "R9 v1005"
And now: Just released RX series "RX v1005" which supports RX400 AMD GPUs so RX470/RX480
Its still beta and have bugs and i think it might be unstable but i need to make sure its not my USB risers that crash sometimes.
New beta wont replace old stable version so dont change anything if its working.
The new OS RX line is only for RX400 AMD GPUs. Both version will be developed at the same time so dont worry.
For now overclocking doesnt work in this new beta RX series but mining does ;P
I will add overclock when it will be such tool available or i will write one...
Very soon i will add DPM state managing in RX series.
Test and give me feedback on forum: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mining-os-simpleminingnet-manage-your-gpu-farm-the-easy-way-30-days-free-1541084

More info and release can be found at:
https://simplemining.net/

Current version you are using will be named as "R9 series". for example "R9 v1005"
And now: Just released RX series "RX v1005" which supports RX400 AMD GPUs so RX470/RX480
Its still beta and have bugs and i think it might be unstable but i need to make sure its not my USB risers that crash sometimes.
New beta wont replace old stable version so dont change anything if its working.
The new OS RX line is only for RX400 AMD GPUs. Both version will be developed at the same time so dont worry.
Test and give me feedback on forum: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mining-os-simpleminingnet-manage-your-gpu-farm-the-easy-way-30-days-free-1541084

does claymore support -r
if a gpu crashes does it restart the whole system
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin

legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Curently (today) i am working on:
- RX400 series OS version (just need to add DPM state selection in dashboard and i can release it)
- realtime updates on website (pressing F5 is annoying i know Cheesy)

Jump to: