Pages:
Author

Topic: Mining VS Rendering - page 4. (Read 6905 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 12:08:40 PM
Do you think this for AMD cards ?
Activity: 53
August 28, 2018, 03:27:06 PM
I not really understood this project. can you be explained about this project.?
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 01:10:19 PM
What would be necessary for a system to perform rendering tasks reasonably?

PCI bandwidth?
Ram?
CPU?
Up/down bandwidths?

This looks like a good project. I just hope it is as it seems.

Thank you for interest in our project.

At the moment our suggestion is:

Internet speed: minimum 10/mbit•s

Cpu Ram: min 8Gb

Gpu: Nvidia/AMD min 4gb ram

Our CTO @Goocek can answer more detailed IT questions if needed. Join the telegram chat https://t.me/leonardorender

Best,
LT.
Quite acceptable conditions, that's only at the speed of the Internet at 10 Mb / s is not very fast. I think this is not enough for rendering.

As for the need and usefulness will become clear after public sales, when the level of interest in it will be clear. In the meantime, I can say that the idea is good, but you need to work hard to promote it.
Activity: 246
August 28, 2018, 12:05:52 PM
I welcome the development team. What is Leonardo?
Activity: 50
August 28, 2018, 06:30:47 AM
Hello everyone, We are happy to announce that our Beta Version of the Leonardo Render software is on the way. Many improvements and stability tests have been made. The Beta version will be accessible via free download and the rendering service will be available for free for the duration of the Beta-Stage. Stay Tuned for more info.

Best,
LT

Simply great! Although i didn't ever did any rendering but after checking out the video that they share in the telegram chat i want to put my hands into it. It seems that rendering is now made easy with the introduction of LEOS. When will it be available in the website , any exact date?

Perhaps I am also interested in this question. I have long wanted to try to make 3D video in space with various satellites and the international space station. But my home computer's resources are not enough.

Yeah! Same here! My computer don't even meet the minimum requirements to do any type of rendering. A free trial will definitely a great idea to put my hands into in. I came to know that the Software is needed for receiving the jobs and process them through the network.

Cloud Computing is the use of hardware and software to deliver a service over a network so there is no minimal requirements from the user end and it won't use user resource. Only a stable internet connection will be enough in case of cloud based appllications. As cloud-based programming,computing, and storage becomes exponentially more flexible, powerful, and secure, both new companies and longstanding industrial powerhouses will alter their operating methods and innovate new ones that better incorporate cloud usage.       
Activity: 1101
Merit: 500
August 27, 2018, 11:39:27 AM
so why not do both?
found this. very interesting

https://www.genesiscloud.com/
Yes, the ideas of the projects are really very similar but the information on the link is not enough, it is not entirely clear how exactly the work is carried out. Accordingly, it is not clear what the similarity and difference from Leonardo Render.
copper member
Activity: 199
Merit: 3
Vincoin Cash - Private Digital Currency
August 27, 2018, 11:16:47 AM

If you have any further questions in regards to partnerships please reach out to [email protected]
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 10:09:27 AM
Wow!  Love the idea, at least the gpu is actually doing something in the real world, instead of solving algo which has no value in reality.  Too bad I don't have 50+ gpu to participate!  But will keep an eye on this project!

Well, if you like the idea of your hashing actually providing some real world benefits, you can also look at Gridcoin. It is used as a reward for contributing to BOINC.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 09:18:15 AM
Is there a certain amount of LEOS tokens I have to stake?
Activity: 84
August 26, 2018, 03:05:26 PM
Wow!  Love the idea, at least the gpu is actually doing something in the real world, instead of solving algo which has no value in reality.  Too bad I don't have 50+ gpu to participate!  But will keep an eye on this project!
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
August 26, 2018, 02:55:42 PM
CPU-based rendering is the old fashion way to compute things. CPU does most of the rendering, so cpu is basically important than gpu for rendering. Gpu rendering will nearly always be faster, but may make your windows feel laggy during rendering when you use your card as the display output (my experience).
Activity: 52
August 26, 2018, 08:13:55 AM
Looking at the ANN, it shows that the final product isn't expected to be available until 2019.  If there will only be Alpha and Beta testing in 2018, will you be paying the miners thaty are helping to test your software in the early stages?

Thanks for your question.

We are happy to announce that our Beta Version of the Leonardo Render software is on the way. Many improvements and stability tests have been made. The Beta version will be accessible via free download and the rendering service will be available for free for the duration of the Beta-Stage. Stay Tuned for more info.

Best,
LT

Hi Leos!
I don't see an option to down the beta version of the software in the website. How to opt for it and what features are available for the free beta version ?      
copper member
August 26, 2018, 04:39:26 AM
Hello Team !
How i can increase speed for rendering???

Thank you for the question.

It`s up to you,you can choice any amout of GPUs depnce how fast you want

Best,
LT
Activity: 43
August 26, 2018, 04:08:16 AM
Hello Team !
How i can increase speed for rendering???
Activity: 52
August 25, 2018, 01:37:14 PM
Looking at the ANN, it shows that the final product isn't expected to be available until 2019.  If there will only be Alpha and Beta testing in 2018, will you be paying the miners thaty are helping to test your software in the early stages?
CPU-based rendering is the old fashion way to compute things. CPU does most of the rendering, so cpu is basically important than gpu for rendering. Gpu rendering will nearly always be faster, but may make your windows feel laggy during rendering when you use your card as the display output (my experience).      
copper member
August 25, 2018, 05:33:51 AM

If you have any further questions in regards to partnerships please reach out to [email protected]
copper member
August 24, 2018, 11:26:39 AM
How much will one LEOS token cost? Anything to expect for buying more?

Price of one LEOS token is determined to be 0.00025 ETH. We offer various bonuses for customer's buying bigger quantities.

Best,
LT
Activity: 48
August 24, 2018, 10:44:11 AM
How much will one LEOS token cost? Anything to expect for buying more?
copper member
August 24, 2018, 07:08:35 AM
How safe Leonardo Render for my intellectual property?

"The main priority for Leonardo Render is the protection of Intellectual property of our customers
security protocol and data encryption, user files are always protected."

Best,
LT
Activity: 39
August 24, 2018, 07:05:17 AM
How safe Leonardo Render for my intellectual property?
Pages:
Jump to: