Pages:
Author

Topic: miniZ v2.0a Equihash 144,5 125,4 210,9 150,5 192,7 BeamHash3 ProgPoW Ethash CFX - page 12. (Read 59063 times)

Activity: 679
Merit: 17

exactly, moreover we do not know which parameter to have an OC? I put the auto mode but it runs in a loop ... and the watt consumption not optimized at all.

I think you should optimize for RTX

Hi dedizonesv2,

Sorry, we are not sure we understand your message/issue well.
Could you clarify? What is running in a loop?

The OC settings that you do not know, do they refer to the 3070?
You can start by lowering the power and then make adjustments to the core/mem clocks. Give it some time in between adjustments and access the performance and stability od the setting. 

Could you tell which pool are you using? It can be that with some other pool you'll get less rejects. But do let us know, we may need to give it a look.

Thanks.
Cheers

Hi miniZ,

For example, 3 out of 8 rings have problems. (All of rings have problems, but not at the same time.) rejected shares are constantly increasing. Restarting the system fixes it. If there is a log you want, if you specify the path, I can get it. (hiveos)

Cheers

Hi multimesut,

You can add --logfile=/home/user/miniz.log to your command line.

Then you only need to check that folder
This should do it.

Have you tried using a different pool? It can be that with some other pool you'll get less rejects. Do let us know, we may need to give it a look.

Thank you for your feedback.
Cheers
Activity: 152
Merit: 3

Hi miniZ,

I'm running a total of 9 rings, 88 cards. All cards are RTX 3060 and I'm getting 40mh stable. While everything is going very well for the first days, I suddenly start to get rejected shares. Not all rings have the same problem. But all hardware is the same. What is the reason?

Extra config arguments:
--dag-fix

Cheers

same problem with 3060 Ti and 3070 difficult to have 60.50mhz and a lot of stale / badshare worries

Hi multimesut, dedizonesv2,

How was it? Did it start rejecting (all?) after a certain time, or it was only during a certain period and then it was ok again?

Dou you have the miniZ log of when the rejected shares started?

We're also improving the 3070 Ti.

Thanks a lot for the feedback.
We'll investigate this.
Cheers

Hi miniZ,

For example, 3 out of 8 rings have problems. (All of rings have problems, but not at the same time.) rejected shares are constantly increasing. Restarting the system fixes it. If there is a log you want, if you specify the path, I can get it. (hiveos)

Cheers

exactly, moreover we do not know which parameter to have an OC? I put the auto mode but it runs in a loop ... and the watt consumption not optimized at all.

I think you should optimize for RTX
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Hi miniZ,

I'm running a total of 9 rings, 88 cards. All cards are RTX 3060 and I'm getting 40mh stable. While everything is going very well for the first days, I suddenly start to get rejected shares. Not all rings have the same problem. But all hardware is the same. What is the reason?

Extra config arguments:
--dag-fix

https://imgur.com/pBiNvLs

Cheers

same problem with 3060 Ti and 3070 difficult to have 60.50mhz and a lot of stale / badshare worries

How was it? Did it start rejecting (all?) after a certain time, or it was only during a certain period and then it was ok again?

We'll investigate this.
Cheers

Hi miniZ,

Cheers

Hi miniZ,

Extra config arguments:
--dag-fix

Cheers

We'll investigate this.
Cheers

Hi brianshaw,

Thank you for letting us know.

The option tune is still being developed. For older drivers, such as 460.39 Linux ou 461.40 (Windows), you can use --tune=37.

We hope it stays stable for you.
Cheers

HiveOS 460.39 driver

miniz v.1.8y4rc1 with:
--pers ethash
--tune=37

OC:
-150 core, 2200 mem, 115 PL

So far running 40Mh/s per card for more than 16 hours stable no hashrate drop also no invalid/stales shares.
Working great thank you for your work.

Hi brianshaw,
Thank you for letting us know!
Cheers
Activity: 152
Hi miniZ,

Extra config arguments:
--dag-fix

https://imgur.com/pBiNvLs

Cheers
Activity: 3

Hi brianshaw,

The option tune is still being developed. For older drivers, such as 460.39 Linux ou 461.40 (Windows), you can use --tune=37.

Cheers

HiveOS 460.39 driver

miniz v.1.8y4rc1 with:
--pers ethash
--tune=37

OC:
-150 core, 2200 mem, 115 PL

So far running 40Mh/s per card for more than 16 hours stable no hashrate drop also no invalid/stales shares.
Working great thank you for your work.
Command line used:

MiniZ-v1.8y3\miniZ.exe --par=Ethash --url ###########@eu.prohashing.com:3358 --pass a=Ethash-LowMemory,L=1.66 --jobtimeout=900 --retries=99 --retrydelay=1 --stat-int 10 --latency --all-shares --extra --tempunits C --show-pers --fee-time=60 --telemetry 4005 --cuda-devices 1

************ miniZ v1.8y3 ************
miniZ[99:1:00.0:1681]: Selecting GPU#1[0] NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
Driver:         466.77
Algo:           EQ[ethash] [smart-pers]
Pool#0:         user[###############]
                server[eu.prohashing.com] port[3358] ssl[no] pers[ethash]
Telemetry:      [http://localhost:4005]
Temp. limit:    [90 C]
[INFO   ] Mining fee set to 0.75%
[INFO   ] Target set to 00000000FFFE0000 (2147.52M)
[INFO   ] GPU[1]: Generating DAG #169 [2375+37=2413MB]
[WARNING] GPU[01] Memory capped at 1640MB

Parameter --pass [...],L=1.66 tells the pool to mine a coin with a DAG < 1.66GB.

This does not work with miniZ, other miners, e.g. GMiner work fine.

Hi UselessGuru,
Thank you for your message.

We'll have a look. It seems that is not working well on Windows.

Cheers
Tried v1.8y4rc1 after few seconds hashrate dropped to 15-20Mh/s and v1.8y3 keep it at 38Mh/s for hours.
seems like still there is an issue with the mining lock.

** Update **:
I've managed to fix the mining lock issue with the new version with this args

--pers ethash
--tune=37

Hi brianshaw,

Cheers

Hi miniZ Developers,

Thanks for the update. I have updated miniZ to beta version in Hive OS and I am testing it. Seems to be no problem for now. I will share the progress.

Cheers

Hi multimesut,
Thanks for the feedback.

It looks good. Maybe it is good to keep an eye on that 0% fan. The GPU is not too warm but if it warms up you may need to decrease a bit the mem clock to keep the driver happy and in control of the fan.

Keep us posted about any issue.
Cheers
Activity: 200
Command line used:

MiniZ-v1.8y3\miniZ.exe --par=Ethash --url ###########@eu.prohashing.com:3358 --pass a=Ethash-LowMemory,L=1.66 --jobtimeout=900 --retries=99 --retrydelay=1 --stat-int 10 --latency --all-shares --extra --tempunits C --show-pers --fee-time=60 --telemetry 4005 --cuda-devices 1

************ miniZ v1.8y3 ************
miniZ[99:1:00.0:1681]: Selecting GPU#1[0] NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
Driver:         466.77
Algo:           EQ[ethash] [smart-pers]
Pool#0:         user[###############]
                server[eu.prohashing.com] port[3358] ssl[no] pers[ethash]
Telemetry:      [http://localhost:4005]
Temp. limit:    [90 C]
[INFO   ] Mining fee set to 0.75%
[INFO   ] Target set to 00000000FFFE0000 (2147.52M)
[INFO   ] GPU[1]: Generating DAG #169 [2375+37=2413MB]
[WARNING] GPU[01] Memory capped at 1640MB

Parameter --pass [...],L=1.66 tells the pool to mine a coin with a DAG < 1.66GB.

This does not work with miniZ, other miners, e.g. GMiner work fine.

Hi everyone,
Thank you for the feedback!
We just released a beta version miniZ v1.8y4rc1.

Changelog:
 * Improved stability for mining locked GPUs while mining ETH.
 * Fixed rejected shares on 3060s. (Let us know if you get any.)
 * If you get many invalid, and are overclocking, it may be usefull to use the option --dag-fix.
 * Added --nohttpheaders to remove http headers from getstat api.

You can download it here https://miniz.ch/download/
Let us know how it works for you.

Happy mining!

Tried v1.8y4rc1 after few seconds hashrate dropped to 15-20Mh/s and v1.8y3 keep it at 38Mh/s for hours.
seems like still there is an issue with the mining lock.

** Update **:
I've managed to fix the mining lock issue with the new version with this args

--pers ethash
--tune=37
Hi everyone,

Changelog:
 * If you get many invalid, and are overclocking, it may be usefull to use the option --dag-fix.

Happy mining!

Hi miniZ Developers,

Thanks for the update. I have updated miniZ to beta version in Hive OS and I am testing it. Seems to be no problem for now. I will share the progress.

Cheers

https://imgur.com/QioMcvD
Hi everyone,

Changelog:

Happy mining!
I've tested v1.8y3 for few hours on 3060's seems good.
I had issue on 1 rig(3060's) that the unlock thing did not work at all (all cards did 22M h/s) and other rigs did 38M h/s+)

- need to fix stale&invalid shares
- need to fix "re-unlock" sometimes hashrate dropped and not coming back to 38+
- would be awesome if we can keep 40M h/s+ stable without any drops

When the new version coming out? I'm really looking forward to test the new version as I'm using the last version for almost a day.
Hi brianshaw,

Thank you for the feedback.

You may want to try the beta version we've just released. We think that it answers/solves the issues you had. Smiley
You can download it here.

Let us know how it goes.
Cheers,
miniZ
I've tested v1.8y3 for few hours on 3060's seems good.
I had issue on 1 rig(3060's) that the unlock thing did not work at all (all cards did 22M h/s) and other rigs did 38M h/s+)

- need to fix stale&invalid shares
- need to fix "re-unlock" sometimes hashrate dropped and not coming back to 38+
- would be awesome if we can keep 40M h/s+ stable without any drops

When the new version coming out? I'm really looking forward to test the new version as I'm using the last version for almost a day.
Sorry, I haven't been following. Does this mean miniZ can now mine without any special drivers with 3060 at 50 MH/s for ETH?  Is this true with both Windows and Linux?  And do we still need to feed it 8x PCI-E lanes at minimum?  Or can 1x riser cards now work with them with miniZ?

I've been using T-Rex so far, and in Windows with the leaked driver.

Does this also work with the LHR version of the card?

Hi guytechie,
Thank you for asking.

Our antilock system can be used with any driver, with or without riser (and should work with any gpu). 
But the leaked driver will always provide a better performance if running on the motherboard slot with dummy monitor plugs.

If your GPUs are all on riser maybe you'll get advantage with miniZ . If your GPUs are all on PCIE 16x, with leaked driver and dummy plugs, then your setup is already optimized and it should be fine to continue with T-rex.
In short, if you get 40MH/s (or more) with T-Rex keep it as it is, otherwise it should be better to use miniZ.

Cheers
Activity: 677
Merit: 500
Sorry, I haven't been following. Does this mean miniZ can now mine without any special drivers with 3060 at 50 MH/s for ETH?  Is this true with both Windows and Linux?  And do we still need to feed it 8x PCI-E lanes at minimum?  Or can 1x riser cards now work with them with miniZ?

I've been using T-Rex so far, and in Windows with the leaked driver.

Does this also work with the LHR version of the card?
Pages:
Jump to: