Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 Miracle Tele: Blockchain Mobile Operator with Token Rewards 🚀 - page 10. (Read 24097 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 1
Hello all, can the tele token on the platform or the website be pulled into the erc-20 personal wallet?
I was confused and didn't know what to do there.
how to move to personal wallet

Yes, this is possible, provided that :
* You unlocked your account (min 10 EUR deposit or its crypto equivalent).
* Minimum transfer is 200 Tele
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Hello all, can the tele token on the platform or the website be pulled into the erc-20 personal wallet?
I was confused and didn't know what to do there.
how to move to personal wallet
Activity: 1106
Merit: 101
Good work and tnx. Staked on site.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
The tokens from the bounty campaign has been distributed, I've received my earned tokens
Congrats to the team and good luck with your project

I will stake my tokens on miracletele.com platform
Froze my account for inactivity, said email them to re-open, I did. No response. A few days later I email them again, they respond that I am spamming them and to just wait or acct will be perma frozen. Months later, still no response, account still frozen.

Smells like a scam to me.

You need to login once a month or your account will indeed auto-freeze.

The only way to re-open is via email support and being PATIENT.  The current queue is around 2-3 weeks, because of the massive user influx with airdrop and bounty.  It's annoying there's no auto-confirmation your email was received.  Yet sending more emails will put you last in the queue again.  And subsequently calling them a scam is likely not going to help your case either.

Wishing you all the best and hopefully a soon reactivated account.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 565
Froze my account for inactivity, said email them to re-open, I did. No response. A few days later I email them again, they respond that I am spamming them and to just wait or acct will be perma frozen. Months later, still no response, account still frozen.

Go to telegram, I think you will get a more good answer there because community managers are very active in helping customer problems
Activity: 410

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I've tried the sim card and it worked just fine... Got $10 by stacking the coins I got on airdrop, so it was completely free for me
That is the first actually working thing in crypto I've ever met Smiley it even convinced me to get a bit more coins, hope it won't break right after
Sure their bounties, too high roi of stacking and stex "trading" are confusing..
they have products and you can order them through contact on the website,
maybe this is a little interesting with the SIM card issued, can connect us to several countries,
Are you already order that sim card? and how much price to order that ...
im really excited with this project, maybe i will buy that sim card soon  Cheesy

Shipping 10 EUR to my country, of course the costs are different for each country
Don't rush to buy a card, you have to compare it with other services  Tongue

SIM comes with 10 EUR preloaded.  The charged cost is the same for all countries.
i just saw that the bounty ended a few days ago but when will the spreadsheet get updated?
and based on the bounty thread it seems the bounty ended early than its written in that thread

It isn't too late, the final 8 million Tele are available to buy.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
maybe this is a little interesting with the SIM card issued, can connect us to several countries,
im really excited with this project, maybe i will buy that sim card soon  Cheesy

Shipping 10 EUR to my country, of course the costs are different for each country
What you say is that it seems to be true that it is better for us to use our time as well as possible to compare first, do not directly buy the card, but somehow it returns to the decision of each
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

Activity: 311
Merit: 10
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
we need exchanges now... good luck

Forkdelta https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xb363a3c584b1f379c79fbf09df015da5529d4dac-ETH
The price is pretty good but I'm sure it doesn't last long the bounty hunter will destroy it  Grin
I hope that won't happen, I think as good as the bounty hunter participants using the tokens they get are used wiser, I'm sure they will regret if they sell them at very cheap prices ..
Activity: 264
Merit: 10

Forkdelta https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xb363a3c584b1f379c79fbf09df015da5529d4dac-ETH
The price is pretty good but I'm sure it doesn't last long the bounty hunter will destroy it  Grin
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
Okay you guys caught my attention. But quick question, is the Sim currently available?

Activity: 1106
Merit: 101
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1440
i just saw that the bounty ended a few days ago but when will the spreadsheet get updated?
and based on the bounty thread it seems the bounty ended early than its written in that thread

To me it's over on expected date. I'm at least speaking of signature bounty. Weeks end on wednesdays and it was planned to last 8 weeks, as it did.

i read in the bounty page that it will run for at least 2 months and will end on 28 May 2019'
but yesterday is 22 May which the bounty ended 1 week earlier?

I have to admit you're right Smiley however sig campaign had to end today. No matter anyway Smiley Now we only have to cross fingers for some good exchanges listings...  Roll Eyes Nothing moves on that side...
Activity: 882
Merit: 595

To me it's over on expected date. I'm at least speaking of signature bounty. Weeks end on wednesdays and it was planned to last 8 weeks, as it did.

i read in the bounty page that it will run for at least 2 months and will end on 28 May 2019'
but yesterday is 22 May which the bounty ended 1 week earlier?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1440

Pages:
Jump to: