Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 Miracle Tele: Blockchain Mobile Operator with Token Rewards 🚀 - page 6. (Read 24097 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 3
I simply did not expect such an attitude from the project Miracle Tele. I somehow hoped that the project would develop normally. I still cannot imagine that it can scam. We are waiting for September 15th. Then it will be clear what will happen next with the project.
What's with September 15th? sorry I didn't follow development of this project, I'm here curious because some of my friends say if this project is scam. or really have to wait until September 15, so I can get an answer?

5. Any user who has activated his or her SIM card in their account at least once can withdraw their funds. So make sure to go and check in your account if you have done so at [link].

6. If you have NOT done so, you are entitled to ordering your free SIM card (delivered for free!) when you deposit 50 euros or their equivalent into your account. Alternatively, if this is too much for your current needs or wants, you can just buy it for 10 EUR, delivery included. This is your key to our awesome bi-weekly rewards!

bla bla bla bla , they did block many account for no reason!

They will get their “reward.”

They won’t see it coming and it might take time since they all hide in their shit-hole countries, but it’ll come –

- Like a ballistic missile.

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
I simply did not expect such an attitude from the project Miracle Tele. I somehow hoped that the project would develop normally. I still cannot imagine that it can scam. We are waiting for September 15th. Then it will be clear what will happen next with the project.
What's with September 15th? sorry I didn't follow development of this project, I'm here curious because some of my friends say if this project is scam. or really have to wait until September 15, so I can get an answer?

Date: 28 August 2019 at 21:40:48 CEST

Hey community,

As usual, we're doing our best to keep you informed of the latest developments on our platform. Today we are bringing you a few little news items and clarifications. Please welcome.

1. Starting right now, all accruals to the old and new TELE token holders are completely back to normal. We hope you're excited about this, because we are!

2. All current withdrawal requests have been reverted to your hold balances. After September 15, 2019, they will be recalculated based on the company's actual profits and promptly paid out to you and other token holders.

3. Because of the fraud and theft attempts we recently experienced, of which we told you in our previous email, our reward rate, sadly, has gone down. The good news is that because we weathered the unfortunate event well, by responding to it quickly and decisively, we are seeing the reward rate gradually creeping back up.

4. Our call and internet features are back to normal. However, depending on the destination and the time you place your calls, some calls may cost more than 0.20 euro per call. These are market realities over which we have very little control. Sorry about that.

5. Any user who has activated his or her SIM card in their account at least once can withdraw their funds. So make sure to go and check in your account if you have done so at [link].

6. If you have NOT done so, you are entitled to ordering your free SIM card (delivered for free!) when you deposit 50 euros or their equivalent into your account. Alternatively, if this is too much for your current needs or wants, you can just buy it for 10 EUR, delivery included. This is your key to our awesome bi-weekly rewards!

As everything else we do at MiracleTele, these changes are prompted by our current business needs and the interests of you, our customers and supporters. We are just trying to balance all the various factors while being fiscally responsible and trying to serve you better. As you well remember by now, MiracleTele is the modern-era mobile operator that brings you bureaucracy-free, private and secure system, high-quality telecom services and low rates. With your tokens, you can also take advantage of our blockchain-based loyalty program with bi-weekly token holder rewards.

bla bla bla bla , they did block many account for no reason!
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
For what team need such break? If they have solution then they can say it already. If no who will say them how to make project as interested idea for investment? I was very surprised when read CEO talks in the telegram.
Why it so important how much I invested? What's wrong in interest? Why they divided tokens on the 'good' and 'bad - from EtherDelta'?  Wink If anybody can make fuckup why not just say it
Activity: 67
Merit: 0

Date: 28 August 2019 at 21:40:48 CEST

Hey community,

As usual, we're doing our best to keep you informed of the latest developments on our platform. Today we are bringing you a few little news items and clarifications. Please welcome.

1. Starting right now, all accruals to the old and new TELE token holders are completely back to normal. We hope you're excited about this, because we are!

2. All current withdrawal requests have been reverted to your hold balances. After September 15, 2019, they will be recalculated based on the company's actual profits and promptly paid out to you and other token holders.

3. Because of the fraud and theft attempts we recently experienced, of which we told you in our previous email, our reward rate, sadly, has gone down. The good news is that because we weathered the unfortunate event well, by responding to it quickly and decisively, we are seeing the reward rate gradually creeping back up.

4. Our call and internet features are back to normal. However, depending on the destination and the time you place your calls, some calls may cost more than 0.20 euro per call. These are market realities over which we have very little control. Sorry about that.

As everything else we do at MiracleTele, these changes are prompted by our current business needs and the interests of you, our customers and supporters. We are just trying to balance all the various factors while being fiscally responsible and trying to serve you better. As you well remember by now, MiracleTele is the modern-era mobile operator that brings you bureaucracy-free, private and secure system, high-quality telecom services and low rates. With your tokens, you can also take advantage of our blockchain-based loyalty program with bi-weekly token holder rewards.
Activity: 728
Merit: 100

I think the funds will be recalculated, so we can get only 1/3 of amount, thats it.

All payments now are promt payment
Activity: 868
Merit: 2
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

so enough laughed Wink, where is this coin tradeable ??

One place is: https://www.coinexchange.io/market/TELE/ETH
There are other decentralized ones.
But tele tokens are now risky to buy because company makes ad hoc elaborate policies, for instance some tokens are better than other (better are suitable for stacking).
thx, indeed , its jumping high - low  i see,  best is making a smallbag at low ( say 205-500 sats Wink ) ...

but which tokens are better according to you ??
legendary
Well i sent an email 5 days ago to miracle tele support but still can't get a replay from them , what kind of project is this?

It is what I wrote before.

As some already alerted me, they have discovered another scam – check it out if you don't believe it.

Miracle Tele when it »rebooted« their system, transferred all your funds from EARNINGS to BALANCE and this way made it impossible for you to withdraw the money. To make it clear, to move money in a financial system so that the user has no more access or the right to withdraw it is a THEFT! Or another criminal offense punishable with jail.

We requested a response about how one can return the money from balance back to earnings (long before this happened) and never received one – because there is none!

This way Miracle Tele stole from his customers an unknown six-figure amount of money, which can now be only used to buy their worthless piece of shit also known as tokens.

Keep throwing your money at them, they're more than happy to grab it and laugh at your stupidity.

Very sad about this project , yestarday only got an answer , sent message on telegram , sent an email to support and  the only aswer i got from Miracletele is facebook. They ask me how much i did invest on their project....very sad! I have a problem to log in on my account and the only question is how much i did invest!
This project was not established to scam people. Some of the investors they get full ROI.

Full ROI over several years sounds like free loan to me, they paid your money portion by portion back when you were lucky -- quite dull miracle.
But all right, I hope that I am wrong, they can now show how good and respectable they are with their onward business.
they gave been robbed by stealing PHONE CALLS FROM THER SERVERS... This could be several millions eur!!!!

You're fantasizing.

Where is your proof – evidence of this?

There is none because there never was one. What we do have is what I wrote, including my last post, and that is no fantasizing but a sad reality.
Well i sent an email 5 days ago to miracle tele support but still can't get a replay from them , what kind of project is this?

It is what I wrote before.

As some already alerted me, they have discovered another scam – check it out if you don't believe it.

Miracle Tele when it »rebooted« their system, transferred all your funds from EARNINGS to BALANCE and this way made it impossible for you to withdraw the money. To make it clear, to move money in a financial system so that the user has no more access or the right to withdraw it is a THEFT! Or another criminal offense punishable with jail.

We requested a response about how one can return the money from balance back to earnings (long before this happened) and never received one – because there is none!

This way Miracle Tele stole from his customers an unknown six-figure amount of money, which can now be only used to buy their worthless piece of shit also known as tokens.

Keep throwing your money at them, they're more than happy to grab it and laugh at your stupidity.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250

One place is: https://www.coinexchange.io/market/TELE/ETH
There are other decentralized ones.
But tele tokens are now risky to buy because company makes ad hoc elaborate policies, for instance some tokens are better than other (better are suitable for stacking).
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Well i sent an email 5 days ago to miracle tele support but still can't get a replay from them , what kind of project is this? no aswer on telegram non facebook and no aswer on support email, who should i contact to get solve my problem?
its a miracle that this thread is also open  Grin Grin

btw what a bad name for a phone-operator , what miracle it will perform ??

legendary
Well i sent an email 5 days ago to miracle tele support but still can't get a replay from them , what kind of project is this? no aswer on telegram non facebook and no aswer on support email, who should i contact to get solve my problem?
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
This is a pretty good idea, but how will the team deal with the messenger technology of Iphone and Skype now?
It seems that now everyone is using Skype and Iphone, it seems that everything is convenient and free of charge.
This project was not established to scam people. Some of the investors they get full ROI.

Full ROI over several years sounds like free loan to me, they paid your money portion by portion back when you were lucky -- quite dull miracle.
But all right, I hope that I am wrong, they can now show how good and respectable they are with their onward business.

They have been paying a lot of money for stacking!!! ROI was 7-8 months!!! Now they have  moneyproblems due so not good buissiness plan + they gave been robbed by stealing PHONE CALLS FROM THER SERVERS... This could be several millions eur!!!!
No, this is plain pure blackmail… “pay 50€ or kiss you money goodbye. “

10€ for SIM card + shipping costs!!!

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

The system is working, the company has chalange now, they could not know what will happen... now they know, they are fixing the problems they have, NO ONE WAS SCAMED!!!!!

“If you have NOT done so, you are entitled to ordering your free SIM card (delivered for free!) when you deposit 50 euros or their equivalent into your account.”
 “Alternatively, if this is too much for your current needs or wants, you can just buy it for 10 EUR, delivery included. This is your key to our awesome bi-weekly rewards!”

THIS IS YOUR KEY TO OUR AWESOME BI-WEEKLY REWARDS!

No, this is plain pure blackmail… “pay 50€ or kiss you money goodbye. “

No matter from which country you are, ask your friendly cop or step to the nearest court or lawyer and show them Miracle Tele’s last email with this ransom/blackmail/extortion demand to pay 50€ or forget your money and the official will ask you if you want to report Miracle Tele for criminal offense of blackmail connected to their business.

Blackmail is punishable with jail… The way Miracle Tele did it in their last email that multiplies with every country that their customers (token holders) come from. A new court case in every single country on this planet.

Give them 50€ now, and in 2-3 weeks they will come up with a new scheme-idea-idiocracy.

The only reason they’re asking for the money is because these morons ran out of money.

40.000 customers/sim cardholders, a number that did not change since months is a joke. My cat’s video on Youtube gets more likes in a week (and that succer’s ugly as hell)

These morons sat on their asses for a year, did nothing to promote their business and waited, hoped, prayed, that you, the token buyers, will buy their sim cards and for them promote their business.
This is what happens when you work with idiots.

There’ this old saying… DON’T DO THE CRIME IF YOU CAN’T DO THE TIME.

The services, SIM card, are working perfect! The system is working, the company has chalange now, they could not know what will happen... now they know, they are fixing the problems they have, NO ONE WAS SCAMED!!!!!

Pages:
Jump to: