Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 Miracle Tele: Blockchain Mobile Operator with Token Rewards 🚀 - page 9. (Read 24097 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
hello dev why am I being banned in your telegram group when I ask when TELE is registered to be exchange ??
Isn't the customer's right to ask?
Maybe what you ask has already been asked and the team has answered it, but it's better if you just wait for the official answer from the dev so that later the most important thing is to stay patient
Doing so they'll eventually ban every single person in a chat :p
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
i would also be interested in staking, what and the percentage of profit? is there a minimum of tokens needed to get started? they pay the return also in eth?
Activity: 12
Who has proof of receiving dividends of staking and what is the duration of payments of dividends ?eg daily,weekly ,monthlyetc

I’m staking TELE tokens on their platform and reciving every 14 days the rewards

1.In what form are the reward paid in?eh btc,USD ,PayPal etc 2.have you been able to withdraw your rewards with proof pls?
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
Who has proof of receiving dividends of staking and what is the duration of payments of dividends ?eg daily,weekly ,monthlyetc

I’m staking TELE tokens on their platform and reciving every 14 days the rewards
Activity: 12
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
www.jacs.tech
hello dev why am I being banned in your telegram group when I ask when TELE is registered to be exchange ??
Maybe before someone has asked or the same question has been answered repeatedly but you do not want to scroll up, so you are prohibited from telegram, this should be a lesson to not lazy to read Wink
Activity: 2044
Merit: 565
Asking for an exchange is indeed a natural thing, There may be a slight error, you can contact @Bowtiesarecool on the telegram, he can help to unblock you from the group
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
Maybe what you ask has already been asked and the team has answered it, but it's better if you just wait for the official answer from the dev so that later the most important thing is to stay patient
Activity: 350
Merit: 144
Who wants to sell their tokens for $ 1, contact the PM. Telegram @ cofra81

I can give you some, But not until next Monday evening (stacking).
Activity: 1
Who wants to sell their tokens for $ 1, contact the PM. Telegram @ cofra81
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Hello all, can the tele token on the platform or the website be pulled into the erc-20 personal wallet?
I was confused and didn't know what to do there.
how to move to personal wallet

Yes, this is possible, provided that :
* You unlocked your account (min 10 EUR deposit or its crypto equivalent).
* Minimum transfer is 200 Tele
if I depsoit $ 10 in cyrpto, can we pull the token in the stack process or what? I am a little confused seeing the mircatele platform, if it can open the token then I will do it

You can choose to unstack the token at any time, yet it will complete it's current 2 week cycle and pay your reward before actually doing so.  Depositing at least 10 EUR (not USD) will unlock your account, this is needed if you want to send (withdraw) your Tele or export your private key.
ok, thank you for your answer, I will soon try it, I hope I can do it, if I don't succeed, I will ask for help in this thread, ann. besides that I will continue to monitor the TELE project and I hope that it can be as desired with an extraordinary platform
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
Hello all, can the tele token on the platform or the website be pulled into the erc-20 personal wallet?

if I depsoit $ 10 in cyrpto, can we pull the token in the stack process or what? I am a little confused seeing the mircatele platform, if it can open the token then I will do it

You can choose to unstack the token at any time, yet it will complete it's current 2 week cycle and pay your reward before actually doing so.  Depositing at least 10 EUR (not USD) will unlock your account, this is needed if you want to send (withdraw) your Tele or export your private key.
Activity: 1568
COMBONetwork

pulling a token when stacking doesn't seem to work,
you have to turn it off first, what I expect from TELE is that this token can enter a large market
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
Hello dev, in any country the telephoto simcard can be used, and for everyone who already has a simcard can it be used properly
I think that's a good thing because telephoto sim cards can be used in any country so we can travel without worry and also don't bother to take care of telephoto sim cards anymore

Is there a time limit when we should deposit 10 Euros? After reading the previous comments, I believe that this is a win-win solution. Sent 10 Euro to unlocked and get our tokens.

No time limit.  Just keep in mind that your first deposit will unstack all your tokens, as you are moved from testnet to mainnet.  You can re-add them to stack if you wish.
Where you will get funds to pay for the TELE stack token on the platform, how long the stack can be done

It's reviewed annually, but they don't intend to stop.
Activity: 672
Hello dev, in any country the telephoto simcard can be used, and for everyone who already has a simcard can it be used properly
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work

Is there a time limit when we should deposit 10 Euros? After reading the previous comments, I believe that this is a win-win solution. Sent 10 Euro to unlocked and get our tokens.
Activity: 672
Where you will get funds to pay for the TELE stack token on the platform, how long the stack can be done
Pages:
Jump to: