Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 Miracle Tele: Blockchain Mobile Operator with Token Rewards 🚀 - page 7. (Read 24097 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
why this happened?Demo tokens cant be stacked any longer.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592
hmph..

I

I would recommed to order this SIM cards (the services are workig very well), to invest 10-50 EUR for ther services.... to help them. TELE will grow with the company......

MIRACLE TELE WILL GROWE!!!! HELP THE MIRACLETELE TEAM!

Are you kidding? Why I must help them if they can't give a good service. Are you think maybe hundred people lost his assets after team being a scammer?

If you think these project is good, give me your best data and share it here.
Activity: 67
I think the point of the company was not scamming on users, they just had a poor buissiness model, now they are changing it to save the company and avoid a total scam to the users.

I think they will manage to fix the model and the campany will be ok, they have a very good idea and the company will grove...

I would recommed to order this SIM cards (the services are workig very well), to invest 10-50 EUR for ther services.... to help them. TELE will grow with the company......

Buissines is allways a lie, facebook is selling our personal data, they scam on us, but they have many people on the platform....

So ? Think about that!

MIRACLE TELE WILL GROWE!!!! HELP THE MIRACLETELE TEAM!
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

Hello, how much is your income per 100 Tele per month actually ?

My income was about 2 euro per 100 tele monthly but this was their token selling and fund gathering period, now this promo is over and I don't know because company is behaving incalculable ways. In Best scenario they are slavic style semi-scam and they will remain doing something.

You guys should not deposit any money now until everything is clear. The project had a good concept, I hope everything will get better soon.  
Activity: 569
Merit: 250

My income was about 2 euro per 100 tele monthly but this was their token selling and fund gathering period, now this promo is over and I don't know because company is behaving incalculable ways. In Best scenario they are slavic style semi-scam and they will remain doing something.
Activity: 47
Merit: 3
“If you have NOT done so, you are entitled to ordering your free SIM card (delivered for free!) when you deposit 50 euros or their equivalent into your account.”
“Alternatively, if this is too much for your current needs or wants, you can just buy it for 10 EUR, delivery included. This is your key to our awesome bi-weekly rewards!”

Nope, what this is is pure blackmail aka extortion tactics … “You will get your money if… you pay for it.”

Cool, here’s what uncle law says about it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackmail

Australia
Victoria
The offence of blackmail is created by section 87[12] of the Crimes Act 1958.
Sections 87(1) and (2) are derived from and identical to sections 21(1) and (2) of the Theft Act 1968 printed above.
Section 87(3) provides that a person guilty of blackmail is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to level 4 imprisonment (15 years maximum).
South Australia
The offence of blackmail is created by Part 6B Section 172[13] of the Criminal Law Consolidation Act 1935.
Section 172 provides that a person who menaces another intending to get the other to submit to a demand is guilty of blackmail, and may be subject to imprisonment (a maximum of 15 years for a basic offence or a maximum of 20 year for an aggravated offence).

15 to 20 years of prison… and that is only Australia. These guys will face courts all over the world since their customers – you are from across the globe.

Miracle Tele, better start packing for prison if you don’t fix the crap you’ve created.
The good news is, you won’t be forced to use your shitty, overpriced phone service since you can only get incoming calls in jail.

Thank You,  I did it a lot of times ...No one answers until now  !!  Maybe their are on vacation until 15th of Sept...

Best regards
[/quote]

[email protected] is nothing but some poor guys in a large call center in India or China, who have nothing to do with Miracle Tele, except to follow their guidelines which at the moment are »Keep it silent, ignore all customer emails!«

“Any user who has activated his or her SIM card in their account at least once can withdraw their funds. So make sure to go and check in your account if you have done so…
“If you have NOT done so, you are entitled to ordering your free SIM card (delivered for free!) when you deposit 50 euros or their equivalent into your account."
“Alternatively, if this is too much for your current needs or wants, you can just buy it for 10 EUR, delivery included. This is your key to our awesome bi-weekly rewards!"

I don't understand, is this SIM card activation required only for payouts or even when I want simply stack my tokens?

Write to support... All questions are kindly welcomed to [email protected]

Thank You,  I did it a lot of times ...No one answers until now  !!  Maybe their are on vacation until 15th of Sept...

Best regards
Make screenshots from your Miracle Tele account, daily if possible, including screenshots from your previous earnings, transactions… everything, the officials, police, FBI… will need them all.

You might ask… wait, if we do this they will simply run away with our money?
Seriously, do you think there is enough money left there for you all?

There are two ways this can go, either they run away and force-burn their names and faces on the lists of the most wanted internet fraudsters for life!!... or they will be forced to remove the usage of their shitty sim cards to have access to your legally owned funds on their website.

It is up to them. Oh, them, here you can find the whole gang

https://icobench.com/ico/miracle-tele/team
https://foundico.com/ico/miracle-tele.html

If you want the A-hole’s email

Contact Name: Andrew Burchik
Contact Email: [email protected]

You can try and reach others from the team, just switch their first and last names into the email address @miracletele.com.

If you check your profile on their website, you will see they have implemented other changes, among them throwing tokens out of stack and this way forcing users to stack them manually (god knows what lies behind that).

Their goal is clear, they want to cash in again, and this way raise the number of their users which they have now glued to their shitty business for the next 4-5 years.

The question is what will you do, wait for 4-5 years to get at least some of your money back, and at the same time pay abnormally high fees for your phone number and calls which can/will change as these SOBs fits, or will you step into action.

Remember, WW2 was not won because people stayed at home and saluted to the Nazis, it was won because people sacrificed everything to abolish the nemesis.

Miracle Tele is cancerous, can it be healed depends on our actions.

Doing nothing and sitting home whining after your money is the worst of them all.

Please spread this to any platform you have available, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Telegram… Let people know what options they have available. From numerous posts here I see that many of them are clueless of what to do next, what are their rights and legal protection.
Activity: 569

“Any user who has activated his or her SIM card in their account at least once can withdraw their funds. So make sure to go and check in your account if you have done so…
“If you have NOT done so, you are entitled to ordering your free SIM card (delivered for free!) when you deposit 50 euros or their equivalent into your account."
“Alternatively, if this is too much for your current needs or wants, you can just buy it for 10 EUR, delivery included. This is your key to our awesome bi-weekly rewards!"

I don't understand, is this SIM card activation required only for payouts or even when I want simply stack my tokens?

Miracle Tele is officially A SCAM... part 2.

As we say in our country, revenge is a bitch. They scammed us from our money, sealed it in their website so what can you do?
For a start, stop whining and begging them, hit them where it hurts most.

No matter from which country you are, you have rights, even when it comes to ICO business.

Go to google and search for it.

If you are from the UK

https://www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk/blog/how-to-report-scam-fraud

The USA

https://www.usa.gov/online-safety
https://www.fbi.gov/scams-and-safety/common-fraud-schemes/internet-fraud

Yes, you saw it right, uncle FBI takes care of sob’s like these from Miracle Tele…. Actually, since they showcase the US flag on their website (to the morons from Miracle Tele, feel free to remove it, I already have it on over 100 screenshots of your website), I suggest we all file reports at the FBI, the more, the better. There is nothing wrong if you submit a report on multiple websites against Miracle Tele and its owners.

If you are from European union

https://www.europol.europa.eu/report-a-crime/report-cybercrime-online
https://ec.europa.eu/anti-fraud/olaf-and-you/report-fraud_en

Africa

https://ispa.org.za/safety/report-cybercrime/

or my corner, Australia

https://www.afp.gov.au/what-we-do/crime-types/cyber-crime/online-fraud-and-scams
and the list goes on and on.

Simply put “how to report internet fraud in … name of your country… in Google and uncle internet will show you the right path.

Make sure you save every email you got from these SOBs, you will need it to prove to your authorities what these idiots did with your money.

For those of you who cannot find a single website for their specific country to file a report, you can use this

https://www.cryptopolice.com/

And there are others, you must search for them.
Miracle Tele is officially A SCAM!!!

As from today/yesterday, we can confirm that our dear darling, Miracle Tele is a scam!

You all received their last email (I will split this in 2-3 parts):

“Today we are bringing you a few little news items and clarifications.Because of the fraud and theft attempts we recently experienced, of which we told you in our previous email, our reward rate, sadly, has gone down."

That is a complete lie and a scam. They were the ones who dropped their tokens on exchanges, forcing their worth to plummet to almost zero. Just a lie, nothing more than a lie.

“The good news is that because we weathered the unfortunate event well, by responding to it quickly and decisively, we are seeing the reward rate gradually creeping back up.”

Another lie, yesterday the reward was 0,48€, today it is 0,41€, and it will drop in the future because more and more people see this company for what it is, a scam, and are running away from its platform.

“Our call and internet features are back to normal. However, depending on the destination and the time you place your calls, some calls may cost more than 0.20 euro per call. These are market realities over which we have very little control. Sorry about that."

“Sorry?” Sorry, my ass! This is nothing more than a scam. Their white paper guarantees calls of 0,2€ per minute, nowhere do they mention any other possibilities. What they wrote here means that they can change the call rate as it fits them without forewarnings or any kind of notification – a scam!

Scam number three – nowhere in their white paper (contract to which you/we all had to agree when you signed up to their platform) do they mention this. It is optional to order and use their sim card, but let’s be honest, most of you joined this to earn rewards, not for their sim cards, therefore, another scam!

Scam number four!! Are these guys complete morons? Now they want to force users to deposit 50€!! To gain access to funds that are ours in the first place. This is where the boys in blue (police) step in.

Scam number five and a clear showcase of what kind of morons we are dealing here with (if this is too much for you??) Only an idiot can build a company on such premise.

To sum it up, if you want your money you must – must buy their card, activate and use it, but buyer beware… their card comes with a hidden cost, a well-hidden cost, a monthly fee for the number you pick which is up to 16€... per month!

Let’s clarify this a bit – if you want your money/investment back, which by the way it will now take 4-5 years to get at the current reward rate, you are forced to use their stinking sim card, paying them monthly fees for the number and unknown call rates which could, would change as these SOBs fits. (SOBs – sons of bitches)

Their goal here is clear, if they get their 70,000 users/idiots to pay them 50€ per head, they end up with… 3,5 million euros!!! Out of your pocket. Or if you order it for 10€, we come to 700,000 euros… out of our pockets.

What to do now you ask? Those of you who are with this shit hole of a company from the start had probably already got even, got their investment back, but most of us joined this shit hole in the last 6-8 months when they sold the most of their tokens… more in part 2
Activity: 67
Write to support... All questions are kindly welcomed to [email protected]
Hi All ,

I´m a new member. And I wanna ask about the support of Miracle Tele in generally, because I´ve a big problem..Maybe some one of You could help me to solve it.

Here are the facts :

Hello, my name is Thomas Heinrich Müller from Germany. I have a big problem.

I´m writing these letters to You the second time !!! Now one answers until now. But today your SYSTEM told me to renew my ID with a selfie and my ID, just I wanna do it, but  the system kicked me out !!

How can proof it, that this account belongs to me Huh

I changed my mobil and I forgot to move my Google Authenticator to my new one !!! So I can´t log in !!

Konto-ID   ---  NEQF86142920

Email  ---   [email protected]

---- Its possible for You to reset or disable the 2FA Security..after I can use the 2FA Security again ----

Please help me .

Best regards

Thomas Heinrich Müller

P.S. plus I´ve sent them an actually email  with a SELFIE with my ID front and backside in my hand to reset the 2FA SECURITY .....no one answeres until now ..12.07 h..

I hope soneone of You can help me ^^
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
when i go to coinexchange i see TELE token in the list of ETH trading pairs
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/TELE/ETH
is this TELE same with TELE at coinexchange ?

anyway i just found an interesting thread about this project
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/miracle-tele-is-a-scam-stay-away-5174888
is that true, ? i hope someone from the team can explain me about that

you can trade your TELE tokens on fork delta https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xb363a3c584b1f379c79fbf09df015da5529d4dac-ETH
it's a legit and safe way to trade them
Activity: 994
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
when i go to coinexchange i see TELE token in the list of ETH trading pairs
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/TELE/ETH
is this TELE same with TELE at coinexchange ?

anyway i just found an interesting thread about this project
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/miracle-tele-is-a-scam-stay-away-5174888
is that true, ? i hope someone from the team can explain me about that
Here is the news.

Firstly, the e-mail from MT sent yesterday afternoon.

Hey community,

Today we have a bit of unpleasant news, but please do not be alarmed. For the sake of full transparency, we are letting you know that last Friday we have been attacked by fraudsters, and as a result we have had to take some dramatic but temporary measures. Due to stolen call traffic, from Friday to Sunday we have been forced to turn off the “call” feature. Consequently, to preserve the integrity of MiracleTele SIM cards and the rest of the platform’s features, all users’ funds which have been requested for withdrawal have been returned to their accounts.

As of the time of this announcement, all of the platform’s features are back to being fully operational. We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope that you will continue to support us. Please rest assured that nothing is more important to us at MiracleTele than the security of our platform and the safety of your digital assets. We’re working around the clock to make sure that no further breaches will ever occur.

We sincerely hope to retain your full trust. As you know, MiracleTele is the modern-era mobile operator that brings you bureaucracy-free, private and secure system, high-quality telecom services and low rates. With your tokens, you can also take advantage of our blockchain-based loyalty program with bi-weekly token holder rewards.

Secondly, my request has the 'Hold' type and the 'Wait' status. The description is 'Hold before 15 september'.

Thirdly, the MT Support recommends: "Please be patient and wait."
Activity: 879
Merit: 10
Binance #Smart World Global Token
I've just received the answer from the support:

Dear User,
Thank you for contacting Miracle Tele Customer Care.

Please be patient and wait.

***GENERAL INFO *** We are experiencing a high volume of requests and reserve 72h to handle your request by email due to the summer holidays season. Please do not spam our email box with repeated issues and do not send private messages to our channel admins at the Telegram channel until you have gotten instructions to do so from the main channel.

Bear with us, one contact attempt is enough.

Best regards,
Atilla
Miracle Tele Customer Care

So is this really a scam or not? what about those who are told to buy sim card, do they just want to collect more money which will then leave? or sim card really needed to make withdraw?
Activity: 82
Great project name, miracle - a player in the game dota 2
Pages:
Jump to: