Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 Miracle Tele: Blockchain Mobile Operator with Token Rewards 🚀 - page 5. (Read 24097 times)

Activity: 447
Merit: 100
I worked for bounty, got tokens and staked them, no dump from me, I trusted them, now my tokens are bad, I still not dumping tele tokens, I hope that they will come to their senses and they will repent. Tele was good  tokend now bad. What happened? Better lower reward to all than funny discrimination.
They scammed bro. No such ponzi scheme can exist in this market now, you must understand it from beginning. I have sold half of my bag and only staking the other half. You should sell it now. It'll be a lesson for us.

Yes bro they are not giving the respect to bounty hunters and also the investors of Tele tokens, becuse of I get more then 3000 tele tokens for bounty and reference program but now that tokens become dummy as pre tele team, so it's really bad for tele team.
No bro, they have paid enough tokens for bounty hunters, and I don't know what happen with the referral program. About bounty allocation you should claim when they given the last spreadsheet. The problem here is that they can't pay such high interest.
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
It seems they are trying to fix the glitch… yep, the tokens are back.

You can stack them, but they keep hanging in an endless loop… maybe they still work on whatever happened on their website.

Firefox had a similar case this year:

https://www.techradar.com/news/a-technical-glitch-has-broken-everyones-firefox-extensions

Which left, over 250 million users without their favorite addons and caused the biggest tsunami of curses against Mozilla.

This MiracleTele thing looks more and more like a disastrous case of mismanagement than a preplanned scam.

We did some research (I’m trying to help a mate who was stupid enough to invest his wife’s savings into this thing) to do some math connected to MiracleTele and what should be their first-primary targets when they started this enterprise:

There are over 40,000 airports with codes given by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) with average, every day over 8 million people flying. In 2013 total passenger numbers were 3.1 billion—surpassing the 3 billion mark for the first time ever. That number is expected to grow to 3.3 billion in 2014 (equivalent to 44% of the world’s population)

Bus - bus industry services 1.5 billion urban public transport passengers per year.

Taxi, that’s a hard one. Here’s just for the USA; transportation network companies such as Uber Technologies Inc. and Lyft Inc. transported approximately 2.61 billion total U.S. passengers.

Hotels - STR Global estimates that there are worldwide 187,000 hotels, offering 17.5 million guest rooms, around the globe

Cruise ships - over 20 million people cruising each year.

And the list goes on and on… and on.

These should be MiracleTele’s primary targets since day one. And what did they do? They sent some guy to a couple of seminars about blockchain and… that’s it.

A year passes, millions of customers hungry for cheap worldwide phone calls, and billions of future profit lost forever.

If they invested at least five million in what you read here, they would have now a six if not a seven-figure number in paying customers.

I must retreat some things I wrote about the scam part (the blackmail stands, because it is what it is), but most of the other things are plain pure laziness and total lack of business enterprise from the Miracletele management.

They can fix it, not with hitting Africa as they plan. Yes, Africa is cheap and broke, but if they want long-term customers, then the above are their primary targets.

Keep your eyes on your accounts, and we’ll see what happens after 15-9-2019.

it seems like they are still fixing things, I still have pending withdrawal but need to activate my Simcard so I just ordered a Simcard
hopefully ill received it maybe more or less 20 days, ill be updating here when i received it and withdraw my pay out.
Activity: 47
Merit: 3
It seems they are trying to fix the glitch… yep, the tokens are back.

You can stack them, but they keep hanging in an endless loop… maybe they still work on whatever happened on their website.

Firefox had a similar case this year:

https://www.techradar.com/news/a-technical-glitch-has-broken-everyones-firefox-extensions

Which left, over 250 million users without their favorite addons and caused the biggest tsunami of curses against Mozilla.

This MiracleTele thing looks more and more like a disastrous case of mismanagement than a preplanned scam.

We did some research (I’m trying to help a mate who was stupid enough to invest his wife’s savings into this thing) to do some math connected to MiracleTele and what should be their first-primary targets when they started this enterprise:

There are over 40,000 airports with codes given by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) with average, every day over 8 million people flying. In 2013 total passenger numbers were 3.1 billion—surpassing the 3 billion mark for the first time ever. That number is expected to grow to 3.3 billion in 2014 (equivalent to 44% of the world’s population)

Bus - bus industry services 1.5 billion urban public transport passengers per year.

Taxi, that’s a hard one. Here’s just for the USA; transportation network companies such as Uber Technologies Inc. and Lyft Inc. transported approximately 2.61 billion total U.S. passengers.

Hotels - STR Global estimates that there are worldwide 187,000 hotels, offering 17.5 million guest rooms, around the globe

Cruise ships - over 20 million people cruising each year.

And the list goes on and on… and on.

These should be MiracleTele’s primary targets since day one. And what did they do? They sent some guy to a couple of seminars about blockchain and… that’s it.

A year passes, millions of customers hungry for cheap worldwide phone calls, and billions of future profit lost forever.

If they invested at least five million in what you read here, they would have now a six if not a seven-figure number in paying customers.

I must retreat some things I wrote about the scam part (the blackmail stands, because it is what it is), but most of the other things are plain pure laziness and total lack of business enterprise from the Miracletele management.

They can fix it, not with hitting Africa as they plan. Yes, Africa is cheap and broke, but if they want long-term customers, then the above are their primary targets.

Keep your eyes on your accounts, and we’ll see what happens after 15-9-2019.

This is make it clear if TELE become a scam. I just trying to check my earning data, as you see my earning now lost from my account. Don't deposits anything to this project.

I checked my mate’s and other’s accounts, and they have all their money in place, not a cent is missing.

Please go to your account on Miracletele’s website and check out what it shows. It could easily be that Miracletele’s website does not communicate correctly with this Telegram thing.

Under “transactions,” you will find exactly what happened with your money. Every cent is accounted for, at least that is the case with accounts which we control at the moment.

As I wrote, keep your eyes on your accounts and make daily screenshots of it... you might need it in court.

Had very high hopes for Miracletele. Turned out to be bigger than Bitconnect. Atleast bitconnect admitted to being a Ponzi. Miracletele is  worse. MiracleTele is(was) a Ponzi, it IS a Scam; they are thieves.  Angry I hope that they will be brought to justice.

Here is the team info since they removed it from the website. They still haven't removed it from the whitepaper.
https://web.archive.org/web/20190809201833/https://miracletele.com/info/about/

"Burciks Andrejs" the chief

Yeah, Bitconnect was a nice one, and it had an epilogue:

https://www.zdnet.com/article/alleged-bitconnect-head-arrested-in-dubai/

https://blockonomi.com/fbi-bitconnect-victims/

https://www.coindesk.com/new-bitconnect-lawsuit-combines-previous-efforts-against-crypto-scam

https://behindmlm.com/companies/bitconnect/bitconnect-florida-trial-date-set-prelim-injunction-sought-in-kentucky/

It doesn’t matter if they’re from Russia, Japan or Australia, the authorities can follow them anywhere, anytime, seven days per week, 12 months per year, until they catch them and anyone connected to them.

The bad things for them in cases like this is that their investors are from all over the world; therefore they will be searched, hunted and chased in every single country that had its residents involved in their business. One country, one court case.

»BitConnect Australia promoter and shareholder John Bigatton had his account frozen and a travel ban imposed on his movement by the Federal Court of Australia in January.”

As I wrote, don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time.

We worked with authorities in the past on money cases similar to these, and this one, it is weird. It has a background (a working tool) which most of the others did not have, they worked solely with money.

Time will tell if what is going on their website at the moment is just another glitch or something worse.

If they wanted to pull the money and run, then they waited too long, way too long.

Their fingerprint is all over the Internet, and their customers have way too many tools available to hunt them down in legal and private mode.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592
hmph..

This is make it clear if TELE become a scam. I just trying to check my earning data, as you see my earning now lost from my account. Don't deposits anything to this project.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
As some of you alerted me, you found a new glitch/scam on Miracletele website – your tokens are DISAPPEARING!

I told you to keep your eyes on your profiles.

It all started yesterday when they reactivated the automated stacking, in other words, the website now adds the tokens automatically to stack as it did before all this shit started. Since then, your tokens from YOUR UPCOMING STACK got fewer with every new stack finished.
You received their emails that you have received your reward (peanuts), but your tokens are GONE… at least that is the case by those who notified me about it.

Okay, wait, they are not entirely gone, one can still see them under BALANCE – ACCOUNT – TOKEN – STACK – under it, you will (probably) find the correct number of your tokens.

If you check under RECENT TRANSACTION you will find all your missing tokens/sent rewards with no TRANSACTION ID.. this smells more and more like a computer glitch?

Another funny thing, under the same position you will find »waiting for transaction« as if it is not finished.

Ups, if you go under “MY WALLET” you can see the dreadful truth – maybe, maybe not, you will have a position under “keep tokens in stack” labeled as “STATUS OFF” and if you try to activate the status to on you get the “THESE TOKENS CANT BE STACKED ANY LONGER” response.

This means that their system throws out all your upcoming tokens from stack mode, once you receive your next reward! Bit by bit until there is nothing more left.

Yes, they are disappearing… by by tokens… by by your money… or not... who knows?

It could be that they are ending the reward scheme and this way say goodbye to you all.

By the 15.9 when ducks are back from their vacationing most of your tokens might be gone, and then you can all sing Kumbaya my money.

That indeed seems to be the case. All tokens from the stack are being unstacked automatically and cannot be restacked. As for the tokens, they will arrive to your wallet once the transaction goes through. So you now have two options. Use the tokens to buy their service or sell them at a huge loss. What a great way of conducting business. Had very high hopes for Miracletele. Turned out to be bigger than Bitconnect. Atleast bitconnect admitted to being a Ponzi. Miracletele is  worse. MiracleTele is(was) a Ponzi, it IS a Scam; they are thieves.  Angry I hope that they will be brought to justice.

Here is the team info since they removed it from the website. They still haven't removed it from the whitepaper.
https://web.archive.org/web/20190809201833/https://miracletele.com/info/about/

"Burciks Andrejs" the chief
https://web.archive.org/web/20190601141428im_/https://miracletele.com/image/team/founder-1.jpg
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
I worked for bounty, got tokens and staked them, no dump from me, I trusted them, now my tokens are bad, I still not dumping tele tokens, I hope that they will come to their senses and they will repent. Tele was good  tokend now bad. What happened? Better lower reward to all than funny discrimination.
They scammed bro. No such ponzi scheme can exist in this market now, you must understand it from beginning. I have sold half of my bag and only staking the other half. You should sell it now. It'll be a lesson for us.

Yes bro they are not giving the respect to bounty hunters and also the investors of Tele tokens, becuse of I get more then 3000 tele tokens for bounty and reference program but now that tokens become dummy as pre tele team, so it's really bad for tele team.
As some of you alerted me, you found a new glitch/scam on Miracletele website – your tokens are DISAPPEARING!

I told you to keep your eyes on your profiles.

It all started yesterday when they reactivated the automated stacking, in other words, the website now adds the tokens automatically to stack as it did before all this shit started. Since then, your tokens from YOUR UPCOMING STACK got fewer with every new stack finished.
You received their emails that you have received your reward (peanuts), but your tokens are GONE… at least that is the case by those who notified me about it.

Okay, wait, they are not entirely gone, one can still see them under BALANCE – ACCOUNT – TOKEN – STACK – under it, you will (probably) find the correct number of your tokens.

If you check under RECENT TRANSACTION you will find all your missing tokens/sent rewards with no TRANSACTION ID.. this smells more and more like a computer glitch?

Another funny thing, under the same position you will find »waiting for transaction« as if it is not finished.

Ups, if you go under “MY WALLET” you can see the dreadful truth – maybe, maybe not, you will have a position under “keep tokens in stack” labeled as “STATUS OFF” and if you try to activate the status to on you get the “THESE TOKENS CANT BE STACKED ANY LONGER” response.

This means that their system throws out all your upcoming tokens from stack mode, once you receive your next reward! Bit by bit until there is nothing more left.

Yes, they are disappearing… by by tokens… by by your money… or not... who knows?

It could be that they are ending the reward scheme and this way say goodbye to you all.

By the 15.9 when ducks are back from their vacationing most of your tokens might be gone, and then you can all sing Kumbaya my money.
For what team need such break? If they have solution then they can say it already. If no who will say them how to make project as interested idea for investment? I was very surprised when read CEO talks in the telegram.
Why it so important how much I invested? What's wrong in interest? Why they divided tokens on the 'good' and 'bad - from EtherDelta'?  Wink If anybody can make fuckup why not just say it
If you pay dividends on the profit of the project, then there is no difference where the tokens were purchased.

Why should Miracle Tele give you rewards if you did not purchase their tokens through their website?
All of them were once bought on the site.

NO, THEY WERE NOT, read the previous posts here and other websites.

People/users admitted that they have purchased them - tokens through Fork Delta or whatever that thing is called. Therefore Fork delta is their only address to claim anything.

It doesn't matter if the tokens came from MiracleTele, only where one buys them.

MiracleTele offered their reward for tokens purchased through their website. Why should they pay out money for something that was not purchased from them?

These tokens could easily be stolen - remember what happened to Mt. Gox and the missing 650,000 Bitcoins?

Some still claim they were taken by hackers, but wait, somewhere this year there was a documentary about it which revealed two things:

A - the guy who ran this website was autistic

B – he made this bot which solely job was to (hidden from the eyes of other users and Mt. Gox coworkers) buy Bitcoins on his platform and this way drive their price upward.

The bot went crazy buying bitcoins like nuts and no one noticed this because his maker/owner was too happy with the results/price rise of the Bitcoin. Since he was autistic he rarely communicated with his team (it is all in the documentary including his interview in which he admits it) until it was too late. Once he found out what his bot did, he recovered an impressive amount of the missing Bitcoin.

Learn the rules or pay the price when things don’t go the way you’ve expected it.
Activity: 447
Merit: 100
I worked for bounty, got tokens and staked them, no dump from me, I trusted them, now my tokens are bad, I still not dumping tele tokens, I hope that they will come to their senses and they will repent. Tele was good  tokend now bad. What happened? Better lower reward to all than funny discrimination.
Activity: 798
For what team need such break? If they have solution then they can say it already. If no who will say them how to make project as interested idea for investment? I was very surprised when read CEO talks in the telegram.
Why it so important how much I invested? What's wrong in interest? Why they divided tokens on the 'good' and 'bad - from EtherDelta'?  Wink If anybody can make fuckup why not just say it
If you pay dividends on the profit of the project, then there is no difference where the tokens were purchased.

Why should Miracle Tele give you rewards if you did not purchase their tokens through their website?
All of them were once bought on the site.Now the token on the exchange is trading like a candy wrapper,and it becomes completely useless if we buy it in a non-site.

Activity: 569
Merit: 250
I worked for bounty, got tokens and staked them, no dump from me, I trusted them, now my tokens are bad, I still not dumping tele tokens, I hope that they will come to their senses and they will repent. Tele was good  tokend now bad. What happened? Better lower reward to all than funny discrimination.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
Still waiting for an aswer from suppor after 7 days, nothing, wrote on telegram , facebook  , tweet , send an email to support but nothing , how could we trust this people? it is very sad guys!
Activity: 352
Merit: 104
SquidCoin.cash
I had high hopes for this project. I did not even think that there could be problems when I bought these tokens. I hope the development team will find the strength to revive the project.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
I cannot stack anymore the tokens that are bought somewhere else, ok, I got that, but I've never bought them out from https://miracletele.com site
I've stacked all my earned coins from the bounty program, and with the reward every 2 weeks I bought an amount of TELE tokens
Now I cannot stack those tokens from the bounty campaign neither I can withdraw them cause it's 50 TELE tokens I am talking about, and the minimum for a withdrawal is 100 TELE token

What do you suggest me to do now? I really don't wanna lose my tokens...
Activity: 67
Merit: 0

so enough laughed Wink, where is this coin tradeable ??

One place is: https://www.coinexchange.io/market/TELE/ETH
There are other decentralized ones.
But tele tokens are now risky to buy because company makes ad hoc elaborate policies, for instance some tokens are better than other (better are suitable for stacking).
thx, indeed , its jumping high - low  i see,  best is making a smallbag at low ( say 205-500 sats Wink ) ...

but which tokens are better according to you ??

darn, i thought it was in btc  , but its in eth  Tongue, so its way now under 250 sats ....
better to make bag in eth-sats ...

http://shrani.si/f/19/13C/3CFCaJ9v/miracleeth.jpg
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

so enough laughed Wink, where is this coin tradeable ??

One place is: https://www.coinexchange.io/market/TELE/ETH
There are other decentralized ones.
But tele tokens are now risky to buy because company makes ad hoc elaborate policies, for instance some tokens are better than other (better are suitable for stacking).
thx, indeed , its jumping high - low  i see,  best is making a smallbag at low ( say 205-500 sats Wink ) ...

but which tokens are better according to you ??

darn, i thought it was in btc  , but its in eth  Tongue, so its way now under 250 sats ....
better to make bag in eth-sats ...
Why it so important how much I invested? What's wrong in interest? Why they divided tokens on the 'good' and 'bad - from EtherDelta'?  Wink If anybody can make fuckup why not just say it

I'll dare and disagree with you on that one.

They don't have to. They offer their bi-weekly rewards for the tokens purchased through their website – that is clearly stated in thir white paper – black on white.

If they allowed you and others who bought these tokens outside their system to stack them and cash in on rewards, it would be the same as if they spit in the faces of all the other users who bought their tokens through Miracle Tele website.

It's plain simple, if you wanted to get the bi-weekly reward you had –must have purchased their tokens through their system-website.

You took a decision to buy them cheaper, outside their system; therefore, you are not entitled to the bi-weekly rewards – period.

You have the right to keep these tokens, to sell them as it fits you on exchanges, but you and all the others who bought them this way are not entitled to the bi-weekly rewards – that's how business works – read the contract before you make the purchase.

You went for a quick-cheap version and now complain because the company protects their interest and true investors.

I don't like what Miracle Tele did on many other occasions, but as far this goes they're dead right and got my support.

To simplify it, let's say you bought 1,5L Coca Cola in Lidl, you decide you don't like it, or the package is damaged, or whatever, and you go to return it to Hofer because they also sell 1,5l Coca Cola. Hofer will not accept this return, they will simply forward you to the store where you purchased the Coca Cola.

It doesn't matter if it's the same item, maybe even the same price, that's the rules.

You must read the rules before you decide to purchase something.
Activity: 798
Why it so important how much I invested? What's wrong in interest? Why they divided tokens on the 'good' and 'bad - from EtherDelta'?  Wink If anybody can make fuckup why not just say it
This indicates a complete failure of the project’s business model.It feels like they just don’t know how to get out of this situation.If you pay dividends on the profit of the project, then there is no difference where the tokens were purchased.
Pages:
Jump to: