Pages:
Author

Topic: MIRACLE TELE SCAM??? - page 11. (Read 1677 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
August 26, 2019, 06:22:54 AM
There is indeed news that blows if the tele miracle is a fraudulent project, but I think we are too fast in correcting the news, it's good we must be patient first and see how the future of the tele miracle project, if the tele miracle project is a fraud of course this is very unfortunate because ICO Project they were very successful and the price of tokens after being registered in the market experienced a high increase and many of their bounty participants actually got quite fantastic payments at that time.

don't overestimate the miracle tele project.
I am one of the people who follow the bounty of Miracle Tele but until now I have not gotten anything except their tokens in my wallet.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
August 26, 2019, 03:27:13 AM
It would be nice if other fraudulent projects would bring as much income as the Miracle Tele project brought us. His team is constantly changing the conditions for the exchange of their token and the conditions for obtaining passive income. This is really annoying. However, it is too early to call this project fraudulent. And other team members are perplexed as to who could write and send the letter you indicated on behalf of the decision of the union of workers of this team. Burchik already appeared again and began to reassure the public, stating that everything was fine with the project. While it is worth watching the further development of events.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
August 26, 2019, 02:19:20 AM
I actually did a bounty on MT, before I started some mentioned to me clearly that this is a scam because it is built like a Ponzi scheme. That I should forget about the product they are talking about (telecommunications) . I went ahead a did the bounty and was paid but can't exchange it. I was still hopeful of turns out well but with all this news the FUD only can kill the project.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 225
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 26, 2019, 02:40:57 AM
In my opinion, it’s too early to say that this is a fraudulent project. So far, inept team actions have been noted. If this were direct fraud, the team would not have paid passive income for so long. I personally received from Miracle Tele a pretty decent amount in the form of passive income, which I did not get this year from many successful projects either. We see that the team tried and is trying to cope with the situation, however, it really lacks skillful leadership. What will happen next - we'll see.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
August 26, 2019, 01:47:32 AM
It's a scam project from the start i can't believe people fall into buying this token. First of all they are selling their tokens on their website as well as on stex exchange. Price on stex exchange is 5x higher than the price on their website, well smart people can easily say it's a trap to lure people on buying their tokens on their website.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
August 26, 2019, 01:40:15 AM
There is indeed news that blows if the tele miracle is a fraudulent project, but I think we are too fast in correcting the news, it's good we must be patient first and see how the future of the tele miracle project, if the tele miracle project is a fraud of course this is very unfortunate because ICO Project they were very successful and the price of tokens after being registered in the market experienced a high increase and many of their bounty participants actually got quite fantastic payments at that time.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 504
August 25, 2019, 10:38:10 PM
Yes it's a scam and you should see this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/miracle-tele-is-a-scam-stay-away-5174888
that scam accusation already created for miracle tele caused by that scammer was freezing so many user's accounts.

I thought if the vacation just alibi that has been made by the team to run away.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
August 25, 2019, 09:18:05 PM
I got this email yesterday from Miracletele admin:
===========================================================================================
CEO has really left the channel because of too much FUD in here, team think he doesn't show a strong behaviour.

Instead of going away he should have continuosly reassured the community about his projects and the future of MT and give clear explainations about slow payouts.

The employees'union decided to go on vacation until 09/15/2019 due to the lack of common sense and logic from Mr Burchik.

========================================================================================
Whats going on with this project? CEO run away and employees going on vacation?
Pages:
Jump to: