Pages:
Author

Topic: ▓█▓█▓ MiracleBets ▓█▓█▓ Arbitrage Betting Service★200% 8 days★BTC/DOGE/LTC/DRK - page 8. (Read 22680 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

You're most welcome. As mentioned earlier, when im online, payouts will be near instant as they are handled manually. When I'm not(sleeping hours), please allow up to 6 hours max but usually its done in less then an hour.

Stay tuned for upcoming updates, tips and promotions.
Thank you for all of the kind replies. We will definitely do our best to be the best investment source. Now with a bigger bank we can make wider spreads of our bets. Our income is constant and we are thankful for those who have been with us too.

On another note, later on today all referral commissions will be changed to direct 10%. No more multi level. For every deposit you up line makes you will receive an immediate 10% bonus.

All IPs are logged so do not refer your self. Thank you.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I've got my 25% back instantly after the 3 days, thanks! I will definitively reinvest Smiley

Are you going to put back the hourly plan?

I've got some in the 8 Day plan (double your money) and currently saving up to enter the VIP plan that pays 250% in 10 days.

I have several small deps, all will be finished about Friday.
Then I'm going to pray and place all together in one 8 days 200% dep.
Pray is important part of investment:)

I've got $86 in a 200% plan at the moment, its going to mature in 2 days, so I'm just going to double it up and see if i can sell some Altcoins to add to it! 
I'm really impressed with this new program, far better than risking your BTC on some old ponzi you just hope is going to pay out.... which very often don't.
I sleep better at night now knowing my investment is in safe hands.

its a hyip with a real source of income, I think this site will grow a lot over time
Activity: 356
I've got my 25% back instantly after the 3 days, thanks! I will definitively reinvest Smiley

I've got some in the 8 Day plan (double your money) and currently saving up to enter the VIP plan that pays 250% in 10 days.

I've got $86 in a 200% plan at the moment, its going to mature in 2 days, so I'm just going to double it up and see if i can sell some Altcoins to add to it! 
I'm really impressed with this new program, far better than risking your BTC on some old ponzi you just hope is going to pay out.... which very often don't.
I sleep better at night now knowing my investment is in safe hands.
Activity: 546
Merit: 259

Activity: 140

I'm just trying out a bigger amount now on this "plan V 200% after 8 days" just deposited 0.21 BTC

https://blockchain.info/tx-index/7c4b047a4e225ea290aa3472fb89f8c4ff3498b14f0031bec522adf2e0ae788b

I'll Update this post in 8 days!

Update.

I have just been paid by MiracleBets, i Withdrawn $125.00  https://blockchain.info/tx-index/775058c3c0b3c1fe57c9c9a160de9997ecb02ec6fa56c8f363f629ff99c0c510

No problems at all and a very speedy service. I highly recommend them to others and I'm still using their services.
I give them 5 Stars  (out of 5)

Thank you McKnight, we appreciate the kind feedback. We always ensure fast processing when we are online.
I'm just trying out a bigger amount now on this "plan V 200% after 8 days" just deposited 0.21 BTC

https://blockchain.info/tx-index/7c4b047a4e225ea290aa3472fb89f8c4ff3498b14f0031bec522adf2e0ae788b

I'll Update this post in 8 days!

Update.

I have just been paid by MiracleBets, i Withdrawn $125.00  https://blockchain.info/tx-index/775058c3c0b3c1fe57c9c9a160de9997ecb02ec6fa56c8f363f629ff99c0c510

No problems at all and a very speedy service. I highly recommend them to others and I'm still using their services.
I give them 5 Stars  (out of 5)

Indeed. We decided to share one of the good ones to show what our tips are like daily. Those who are placing those bets, best of luck. Do it fast before the odds change.

NEW TIPS!!

Volleyball - Russia ( Superleague Women )
02/02 @ 21:30

Chelyabinsk W vs Leningradka W

Sites used to arbitrage :

http://www.paddypower.com    2.62  2
https://www.bestbet.com          1.80  1

Sure win profit ; 6.7% approx

Great profit. And good chance to place arbitrage bet yourself Smiley

NEW TIPS!!

Volleyball - Russia ( Superleague Women )
02/02 @ 21:30

Chelyabinsk W vs Leningradka W

Sites used to arbitrage :

http://www.paddypower.com    2.62  2
https://www.bestbet.com          1.80  1

Sure win profit ; 6.7% approx

nice promotion mate...i invested a few hours before you announced it..can i still have the bonus?

Yes sure, please check your pm. Thank you.

received..thanks mate...  Grin i will keep it for later..

You're most welcome. Stay tuned, more free tips coming up later.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
nice promotion mate...i invested a few hours before you announced it..can i still have the bonus?

received..thanks mate...  Grin i will keep it for later..

Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Those who took part in the bonus yesterday now want it again. So mite get that going for another 24 hours as well. Will update everyone later on regards of any changes

That's logical because forum was down half day.
Last night I deposited $30 using -20plus option and hope to get ($30+20%)*1.5=$54 at Feb 6th,

Yes. It went down a few hours after i posted, so technically that promotion only lasted 12 hours or so.
Don't worry on regards payouts. Yesterday and today we paid out a lot of big amounts. Example; user Erre.

As long as our tips flow are good, we have no issues at all with repayments and at the moment with our current bank roll, our spreads are pretty wide.

After doing some precise calculations, we are offering a new promotion starting now (lasting for 24hours)

50% bonus for any investment made in plan IV 150% after 5 days. Promo code - MB50

terms and conditions:
1)1 deposit per account
2)minimum deposit amount - $100
3)please use offer code at the end of your amount ; ie: 100 - MB50

Bonus will be ignored for those who fail to follow the terms above. Please post here or pm me for further inquiries.

Have a nice day.
Those who took part in the bonus yesterday now want it again. So mite get that going for another 24 hours as well. Will update everyone later on regards of any changes

That's logical because forum was down half day.
Last night I deposited $30 using -20plus option and hope to get ($30+20%)*1.5=$54 at Feb 6th,

thanks for the tips mate ...

You're welcome. Stay tuned for our upcoming 24 hour promotion.
Pages:
Jump to: