Pages:
Author

Topic: ▓█▓█▓ MiracleBets ▓█▓█▓ Arbitrage Betting Service★200% 8 days★BTC/DOGE/LTC/DRK - page 3. (Read 22680 times)

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
We will be up in this few hours. Sorting out a small deposit bug, then we're good to go. Sorry guys for the delay, been extremely busy.

Site is still down. I guess that small bug is harder to fix than I imagine. Anyway, good luck to you guys with sorting all things out.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
We will be up in this few hours. Sorting out a small deposit bug, then we're good to go. Sorry guys for the delay, been extremely busy.

cant wait mate... mine will be maturing in a day i think..so hope its back up by then...
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 546
Merit: 259
I miss that guy Cry Please, let him return.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Admin was around early on but guessing as not been on since must be busy sorting website out or something can only wait and see and await admins return with updates.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
sites been down for a while and even the daily tips have stopped..
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
We are all waiting for the site to reopen, any news?
legendary
So miraclebets do we have any updates as to where things are currently at and progress report?
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
I can't wait for this site to reopen, I was going to open an account just before the site went down, Arbitrage betting is right up my street. Smiley

Activity: 382
I'm afraid today to decide - if the site does not work, you can write it in the scam Undecided
Do you have active deposit? Relax and have faith, I'm also have active deposit and already should get it few days ago. If they want run away why still active updating the progress

Of course I have an active deposit, why in this case, I've been watching this topic? in any case, I have a policy not to invest more than I can afford to lose ... but do not want to lose
Activity: 322
Ask me anything if you have any problem
I'm afraid today to decide - if the site does not work, you can write it in the scam Undecided
Do you have active deposit? Relax and have faith, I'm also have active deposit and already should get it few days ago. If they want run away why still active updating the progress

when changing servers and under ddos and making a lot of changes it takes time for something like this to be fixed. Am sure admin will return and will keep everyone updated like he has been doing already. Just a matter of having the site up and running again and smooth and to continue where left off. Or admin to continue to improve services why would they run off this instant when a lot of work and time has been put into getting it back on. Who knows only admin knows that answer but am supporting admin until lend of days Smiley

Thank you. It's not as easy as people may think moving a whole site. For one, it's our first time running a Linux based system, have always used Windows based servers. 2. We got to ensure security, because we're a target of an attack and they will continue in finding exploits to hit our site. We can't afford to go down again. 3. We still need to make bets in between setting the site up. We have to ensure a flowing income. Support have always been close to instantaneous to those who have added and messaged me on Line messenger, e-mail and pm. We are seriously doing our best to get it up as soon as possible. It's an once and for all thing, no use for us to run the site half way only to be a victim of another hit. Sorry for the inconvenience and as promised everyone will be compensated.

thanks for the update mate...patiently waiting...that bonus better be big  Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

when changing servers and under ddos and making a lot of changes it takes time for something like this to be fixed. Am sure admin will return and will keep everyone updated like he has been doing already. Just a matter of having the site up and running again and smooth and to continue where left off. Or admin to continue to improve services why would they run off this instant when a lot of work and time has been put into getting it back on. Who knows only admin knows that answer but am supporting admin until lend of days Smiley

Thank you. It's not as easy as people may think moving a whole site. For one, it's our first time running a Linux based system, have always used Windows based servers. 2. We got to ensure security, because we're a target of an attack and they will continue in finding exploits to hit our site. We can't afford to go down again. 3. We still need to make bets in between setting the site up. We have to ensure a flowing income. Support have always been close to instantaneous to those who have added and messaged me on Line messenger, e-mail and pm. We are seriously doing our best to get it up as soon as possible. It's an once and for all thing, no use for us to run the site half way only to be a victim of another hit. Sorry for the inconvenience and as promised everyone will be compensated.
legendary

yeah but op has been updating us on line messenger..you will get a faster reply if you have had added him there..
Activity: 382
legendary
We would like to inform that we are currently polishing up everything to ensure a smooth launch. It took longer then we expected because libertyvps (windows 2012 server) wasn't the best choice. It kept having issues so we moved to a Linux one. Everything will be up and running soon. Will be redirecting dns to the new server later. Thank you.

Should of just used linux to begin with. Indeed more work but its worth it in long run. Looking forward to the re start and new and improved services Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 259
I hope Monday is a good day to start renewed site on new server.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Any updates? Been a LONG time since y'll have been up.
Activity: 356
Sorry to hear about your windows server, Linux is far better for security anyway!
Pages:
Jump to: