Pages:
Author

Topic: ▓█▓█▓ MiracleBets ▓█▓█▓ Arbitrage Betting Service★200% 8 days★BTC/DOGE/LTC/DRK - page 6. (Read 22680 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
do you have new free tip for us today? Smiley

Yeah. We will post 2-3 today. We was really busy yesterday trying to handle a ddos attack. Didn't have much time to update the forum

don't worry
safety of site (and making profit for us Smiley ) is much more important

Definitely, the utmost priority for us is keeping our site and customers secured.
Activity: 182
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

Yeah. We will post 2-3 today. We was really busy yesterday trying to handle a ddos attack. Didn't have much time to update the forum

don't worry
safety of site (and making profit for us Smiley ) is much more important

Yeah. We will post 2-3 today. We were really busy yesterday trying to handle a ddos attack. Didn't have much time to update the forum
Activity: 182
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
Second investment successfully withdrawed, a third investment will mature tomorrow, and I will then re-invest.

Great site with awesome support, keep going like this!

Thank you. We appreciate the kind feedback
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
Second investment successfully withdrawed, a third investment will mature tomorrow, and I will then re-invest.

Great site with awesome support, keep going like this!
Nice! Now I need to find people to refer Tongue

Will be starting a signature campaign soon, stay tuned
Activity: 140
Nice! Now I need to find people to refer Tongue
That's a great promo monetizator4. Thank you for sharing it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 259
Announcement :

We have removed our multilevel referral system. We are now offering a direct 7.5% commission for every deposit made. Re-depositing from account balance do not count. Do not refer your self, ip's are logged. Thank you.

That's great. Let me try my new message footer Smiley

* 50% refback now means 3.75% of deposit amount
* offer is valid for new deposits only, re-depositing from account balance do not count
* minimum deposit amount is $10
* yet offer is valid for deposits made in Bitcoin only, no other crypto currencies or Perfect Money
* BTC address should be the same you send the coins from when creating deposit
* if you already registered on miraclebets you can create new account under my link to enjoy this special offer
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Announcement :

We have removed our multilevel referral system. We are now offering a direct 7.5% commission for every deposit made. Re-depositing from account balance do not count. Do not refer your self, ip's are logged. Thank you.

a direct referral system will surely attract more customers... i hope to get some downlines too

Yes we agree. New referral system has already been implemented.

thats cool mate...im just waiting for one of my orders to sell on cex then i will deposit more..the bonus is still on right ? thanks mate
Announcement :

a direct referral system will surely attract more customers... i hope to get some downlines too

Yes we agree. New referral system has already been implemented.
Announcement :

I came to an e-mail about the registration of two referrals but in the list of the referrals I have zero Huh

If they re-deposited from account balance, then it wont count.

edit: can you pm me which are the members who are under you, and the amount you were supposed to receive? Thank you.
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
I came to an e-mail about the registration of two referrals but in the list of the referrals I have zero Huh
Announcement :

I've got my second investment back, the third is on his way! I greatly recommend this site, thanks Smiley

We appreciate the kind comments, we do our best to provide an excellent service.

So if I have $3 on account balance in Bitcoin and $2 on account balance in Dogecoin I cannot merge them in one $5 deposit?

Yes you can, pm me the details of what you want it merged into (ie btc / doge) and which plan should i put it into. Thanks.

edit: in our new update, you will be able to instantly convert your alt coins and request to withdraw in which ever you want. Will also be adding a live timer stating deposit expiry and alot more cool features. Stay tuned.
Activity: 546
Merit: 259
So if I have $3 on account balance in Bitcoin and $2 on account balance in Dogecoin I cannot merge them in one $5 deposit?
Activity: 140
I've got my second investment back, the third is on his way! I greatly recommend this site, thanks Smiley
imo a countdown would be a great add.. i keep losing track of time as well at times  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: