Pages:
Author

Topic: ▓█▓█▓ MiracleBets ▓█▓█▓ Arbitrage Betting Service★200% 8 days★BTC/DOGE/LTC/DRK - page 7. (Read 22680 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
"During the five years of existence of our company Miraclebets.org, we have fixed on the sports market, we have an organized team, created our own strategy and have received a good reputation over time."

That's what you state on your website, MiracleBets.org, but this thread was started in January 2015. Care to explain? Really interested in this, just trying to get the doozy info out of the way.

Our website is new. This is because we wanted to integrated crypto into our field. In reality we have years of experience with arbitrage betting. It's not easy for new comers to get arbitrage tips. You need years of experience and you need to know where to look. Thank you.

We will be adding a countdown timer on our upcoming update as per requested by the community. Stay tuned for some new tips later.

*website is still slow as we're still experiencing ddos attacks, please bare with us*

Thank you
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
"During the five years of existence of our company Miraclebets.org, we have fixed on the sports market, we have an organized team, created our own strategy and have received a good reputation over time."

That's what you state on your website, MiracleBets.org, but this thread was started in January 2015. Care to explain? Really interested in this, just trying to get the doozy info out of the way.
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
What is the server time? Just to know when my investment will finish Smiley

All we need is more intellectual countdown on Your Deposits page.
"Expire in 0 days" is good.
But "Expire in 0 days 6 hours 52 min" is much better Smiley

Yes that would be a great add!

I use Qlock its a free clock with an alarm you can set http://www.qlock.com/recommend.php?dl=qlock&src=download

Just set it to -6hrs GMT then set the alarm!  But I totally agree with you about a countdown timer, but wouldn't you still keep logging in to check?

Hope it helps some of you!
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

Yes that would be a great add!
Activity: 546
Merit: 259

minus 6hrs GMT
Activity: 140
Thank you for the write up and explanation McKnight.

It gives everyone a clearer view of things.
Understanding Arbitrage

Arbitrage bets are a particular cases arising on betting markets due to either bookmaker's different opinions on events outcomes.. By placing one bet per each outcome with different betting companies, the bettor can guarantee to make a profit every time. As long as different Bookmakers are used for betting. The Bookmakers do not have a problem with this.

A typical arbitrage bet is around 5%, sometimes less, however 5%-10% are also normal and during some special events they might even reach up to 20%.

In practice, finding these overlaps takes an enormous amount of luck or significant computational power. You'd need to analyse millions of odds with different bookmakers before you found any guaranteed profit.

Miraclebets provides this service for us and provides you with free daily tips for you to follow if you so desire

https://miraclebets.org/?ref=DarkHorse
I hope some action like that will be actual when I will re-invest Smiley
I will ask you before re-investment.

No problem, feel free to contact us anytime either here or on our email : [email protected]
If you one a quicker response, add us on our LINE MESSENGER app ; our id : miraclebets
Activity: 546
Merit: 259
I hope some action like that will be actual when I will re-invest Smiley
I will ask you before re-investment.

* 50% refback now means 3.75% of deposit amount
* offer is valid for new deposits only, re-depositing from account balance do not count
* minimum deposit amount is $10
* yet offer is valid for deposits made in Bitcoin only, no other crypto currencies or Perfect Money
* BTC address should be the same you send the coins from when creating deposit
* if you already registered on miraclebets you can create new account under my link to enjoy this special offer

I think I'm going to start another 8 day plan with this offer, double your money with the bonus, then double in again in 8 days.  

So if i deposited $100 you'd give me an extra $100 bonus making it $200?
Then in 8 days  I would receive $400?

If that is so, in 8 days time I could start a VIP plan with $300 and get my $100 stake back!  Is there going to be a VIP promo in 8 days time ?  Smiley

Sounds good to me.

Hi, yes you're absolutely right. This is a one time offer.

Also, if you find our site running a little slow its because we are being ddosed again. Please bear with us until we get it resolved really soon.
NEW TIPS!!

Basketball -  Philippines ( Commissioners Cup )
03/02 @ 16:15

NLEX Road Warriors vs Rain or Shine Elasto Painters

Sites used to arbitrage :

http://www.coral.co.uk                 2.88  1
http://www.pinnaclesports.com    1.59  2

Sure win profit ; 2.4% approx

Promotion

For those who deposit in Plan V , we will offer a bonus up to 100% of your deposit amount.

Minimum deposit $100 , maximum being $500. Please use offer code -100MB when stating deposit amount.

Promotion ends : 04/02 12pm GMT

Thank you.

MiracleBets

I think I'm going to start another 8 day plan with this offer, double your money with the bonus, then double it again in 8 days.  

So if i deposited $100 you'd give me an extra $100 bonus making it $200?
Then in 8 days  I would receive $400?

If that is so, in 8 days time I could start a VIP plan with $300 and get my $100 stake back!  Is there going to be a VIP promo in 8 days time ?  Smiley

Sounds good to me.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Why you giveaway free tips dont you think people will stop investing and use only free tips?

thats only a couple % profit each day off 1 tip, these guys probably place a dozen arbitrage bets every day

Yeah, more then 10 a day.

We are currently giving two free tips a day. Stay tuned for more tips later.

dang thats alot of bets y'all place.... awaiting for the next tip Smiley
Why you giveaway free tips dont you think people will stop investing and use only free tips?

thats only a couple % profit each day off 1 tip, these guys probably place a dozen arbitrage bets every day

Yeah, more then 10 a day.

We are currently giving two free tips a day. Stay tuned for more tips later.
Activity: 364

We don't mind if they do. We want them to make some money too by them self.
Activity: 378
NEW TIPS!!

Basketball -  Philippines ( Commissioners Cup )
03/02 @ 16:15

NLEX Road Warriors vs Rain or Shine Elasto Painters

Sites used to arbitrage :

http://www.coral.co.uk                 2.88  1
http://www.pinnaclesports.com    1.59  2

Sure win profit ; 2.4% approx

Promotion

For those who deposit in Plan V , we will offer a bonus up to 100% of your deposit amount.

Minimum deposit $100 , maximum being $500. Please use offer code -100MB when stating deposit amount.

Promotion ends : 04/02 12pm GMT

Thank you.

MiracleBets

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

You're most welcome. As mentioned earlier, when im online, payouts will be near instant as they are handled manually. When I'm not(sleeping hours), please allow up to 6 hours max but usually its done in less then an hour.

Stay tuned for upcoming updates, tips and promotions.

sweet mate..cant wait for more updates and promos  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: