Pages:
Author

Topic: mkxminer: Fast Lyra2Z/Lyra2rev2 miner for AMD GPU (ZCoin, GINcoin, VERT, MONA... - page 25. (Read 52746 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Miner connects to stratum+tcp://vtc.suprnova.cc:5676 and mines okay but no unconfirmed balance after mining for 3 hours. Is this normal? I see estimated amount change. Something wrong?

Miner no relation to the pool (Suprnova) has not. Ask this question in a profile thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ethereum-pool-httpsethsuprnovacc-0-fee-20-bonus-per-block-1163395
Enroll, do not worry.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Miner connects to stratum+tcp://vtc.suprnova.cc:5676 and mines okay but no unconfirmed balance after mining for 3 hours. Is this normal? I see estimated amount change. Something wrong?
What has changed in the new 201 version? Hashrate not increased?
I have a 480 and 270 cards remained at the same level.
Activity: 395
Merit: 102
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
I get an error trying to mine Monacoin with this. I have 3 RX 580's.
It says The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000007b). Click OK to close the application.

I managed to get in run on two rigs but other two rigs get the same error like you ?
The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000007b). Click OK to close the application.

EDIT

I found solution ....
Runtimes
i installed AIO runtimes and now all works like a charm Smiley
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
So guys anyone try on rx 580 8gb ? let me know i want to buy some of this cards.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
pool:suprnova
coin:mona
miner version : mkxminer201
gpu: (sapphire nitro+ rx 570 4gb) + (modded) + (best oc sett.) + (--asm mode)
Hashrate: ~30-32 Mh/s

Cheesy
Asus Strix RX480 (straps moded ETH), Radeon Software Version 17.7 - 32MH
Miner does not want to raise the frequency to the standard 1310, but keeps at 1200 MHz
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
I think if you release a pre-compiled Linux version, you might run into issues with library incompatibilities - I assume you'd be compiling on Ubuntu and it could have older libraries not compatible with current libraries on Arch Linux for example.

What about editing the host file to point at the relevant pools IP address? Also trying to setup for Galactum. Miner loads then wants to exit(pause).
Enforced usage of TLS prevents this from being a workaround, I believe.
OpenCL requires AMDGPU-PRO and that AUR package has been orphaned.
lae
Activity: 42
I think if you release a pre-compiled Linux version, you might run into issues with library incompatibilities - I assume you'd be compiling on Ubuntu and it could have older libraries not compatible with current libraries on Arch Linux for example.

What about editing the host file to point at the relevant pools IP address? Also trying to setup for Galactum. Miner loads then wants to exit(pause).
Enforced usage of TLS prevents this from being a workaround, I believe.
Activity: 77
CoinCrate.net
Anyone having problems running their rx 570's with assembler kernels?
Activity: 21
Activity: 1
Great work!
Hope to have a linux version soon! Grin
Activity: 21
Hi all. Please tell me. This miner I can only take on a supernova? Can I use it on pool-o stratum+TCP://eu1.miningpool.store: 4533-u -p C=ore???
Unfortunately, no. This miner only works on stratum+tls pools and Suprnova is pretty much the extent of it.
Activity: 117
Hi all. Please tell me. This miner I can only take on a supernova? Can I use it on pool-o stratum+TCP://eu1.miningpool.store: 4533-u -p C=ore???
Activity: 44
Why is there no support for stratum + tcp: // Huh??
Activity: 2
https://imgur.com/4lFITXGSo im getting a
[01:32:27 - 0 days 00:05:28] Disconnecting from stratumW: 0 0 | Rej: 0.0%
[01:33:06 - 0 days 00:06:06] Disconnecting from stratumW: 0 0 | Rej: 0.0%
> 33.0MH/s 32.2MH/s | Temp(C): 62 66 | Fan: 29% 29% | HW: 0 0 | Rej: 0.0%

Anyone know why it might be disconnecting from stratum? Got a Sapphire Radeon Pro Duo here

EDIT* So i found out you had to register another account apart from the account you use to login at the pool's site. This is called a dummy worker login. You can customize it to whatever and what it does is that it allows the miner to log into the site and do its work on its own end. I also think that installing the bitcoin drivers beta from AMD allowed my graphics card to not freeze bc at first with the command --asm I was freezing up. As all is well I'm currently mining Monacoin bc it's the best price for market right now and I'm getting 80mh/s or 80,000kH/s. That's not bad with this one card! Even with an OC of 1100mhz I figured I'd be able squeeze out more but no just 80.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Activity: 86
I have 4 Vega 64 and get the following error when I start.

D:\>mkxminer.exe --exitsick --asm -o stratum+tls://stak.suprnova.cc:7710 -u techminer407.default -p x -I 23 --engine 1100 --memclock 300 --auto-fan --temp-cutoff 90 --temp-overheat 80 --temp-target 62 --fan 100 --powertune 20
'mkxminer.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

D:\>GOTO RUNAGAIN

Config

:RUNAGAIN
mkxminer.exe --exitsick --asm -o stratum+tls://stak.suprnova.cc:7710 -u techminer407.default -p x -I 23 --engine 1100 --memclock 300 --auto-fan --temp-cutoff 90 --temp-overheat 80 --temp-target 62 --fan 100 --powertune 20
GOTO RUNAGAIN

You are running this from D:\ drive. Can you check that D:\mkxminer.exe exists?
Activity: 86
Version 2.0.1 is out.
Sorry for delay.

v2.0.1: 12 December 2017 - Added VTC pool, AMD platform autodetection.

=== Download link
Version 2.0.1 Windows
MD5: 31dafd83bc2a4003afd00cc2328dcf1f
Virustotal report

Waiting for initial difficulty fix on vtc.suprnova.cc.

Link1
Link2
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
what are the profits for VTC now?
is it worth to try it on vega or should I stay with ETH instead?
and is the miner stable? I mean will it work for days without crashing?
Pages:
Jump to: