Pages:
Author

Topic: mkxminer: Fast Lyra2Z/Lyra2rev2 miner for AMD GPU (ZCoin, GINcoin, VERT, MONA... - page 24. (Read 52746 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Anyone tried with 370x? What hashrate is it running at?
Activity: 2
Am I right in assuming that the only reason this doesn't work with MPH for example is due to the dev fee? I.e. it's only setup for the pools which the dev has a setup to receive their dev fee to??

I contacted MPH operator with questions regarding his TLS setup and user management about 3 days ago, still no reply.

But… I am working on a version that will work with ANY pools (including MPH). stratum+tcp and stratum+tls. Planning to release before Xmas…

That is good news indeed. Smiley

Any insight as to why having ASM enabled might cause 1 PC to crash, but not another? Both running Rx 470/480 series GPUs on Windows 10 Pro, same drivers etc...

might be that some gpu's are Ellesmere model. In my case i have 6x rx580 with that gpu, so --asm and -I 23 crashes my rig very often.
Note: this may crash your miner, especially on some Ellesmere cards.
I cofigured it run without --asm and -I 22 and it only crashes one or twice in about 24-32hrs.
But without --asm and lower intesity (-I ) you hash rates will be lower. (10-15%) maybe more.
hope that helps.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
i cant make work this miner someone can post the bat file for mining in pool?
Activity: 3
Getting 20-22mhs with my old 280x, and in my other computer with 3x 580x i'm only getting 30-32mhs each, not very impressive considering the hashrate I get from my old 280..
--asm just crash the gpu's and give a black screen, have to reset manually, is there a way around this or is there a problem with the gpu's causing this, since it's says it might cause problem with ellesmere cards (why just some and not all?)
Running +10 power limit and 1250/1250 core/memory now 8 hour stable with -23 intensity, but can't run 3x cards in 1 miner window, that gives error -4 with I23, but if I run 2 miner windows, one for gpu 0,1 and the other for 2 it works with I23.
A little disappointet, as it says 39mhs for 580x Sad
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
Am I right in assuming that the only reason this doesn't work with MPH for example is due to the dev fee? I.e. it's only setup for the pools which the dev has a setup to receive their dev fee to??

I contacted MPH operator with questions regarding his TLS setup and user management about 3 days ago, still no reply.

But… I am working on a version that will work with ANY pools (including MPH). stratum+tcp and stratum+tls. Planning to release before Xmas…

That is good news indeed. Smiley

Any insight as to why having ASM enabled might cause 1 PC to crash, but not another? Both running Rx 470/480 series GPUs on Windows 10 Pro, same drivers etc...
Activity: 86

Activity: 30
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
I see this miner in bsod pool (Galactrum coin). How to..?
Developer testing?
Activity: 30
I see this miner in bsod pool (Galactrum coin). How to..?
Activity: 21
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
i use Version 2.0.1

mkxminer.exe -o stratum+tls://stak.suprnova.cc:7710 -u xxxxxx -p x -I 18~20    17 just fine 20~21Mh

it just crash GPUs, stuck reboot, my GPU RX580 4G X3, last week i use -I 20 with RX580 4G X 2 , it's fine, 28~31Mh,  
how to fix the problem?
thanks!!
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
Please add support for the largest VTC pool: MPH!
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
So guys it`s working good or not ?
lae
Activity: 42
OpenCL requires AMDGPU-PRO and that AUR package has been orphaned.

You don't need the full set of amdgpu-pro drivers - I use the in kernel amdgpu driver with the following AUR package, which isn't orphaned:

Code:
aur/opencl-amd 17.40.492261-1 (34, 5.12)
    OpenCL userspace driver as provided in the amdgpu-pro driver stack. This package is intended to work along with the free
    amdgpu stack.
Activity: 2
been testing out this miner for whole day on my rig.
I have 6x rx580 8gb gpus. (Ellesmere cards)
mining VTC at the moment at suprnova pool.

with --asm and -I 23 i am getting ~37mh/s not OC. But as readme said --asm on this type of GPU might crash lot and it does. Had like 10 BSODs.
without --asm i am getting ~32mh/s with -I 23.  Crashes less but still does. Havent figured out why.
without --asm and -I 20 it is running stable but i am only getting ~28mh/s.

Setting such as -- fan --engine gives BSOD  as soon as miner is trying to connect to pool.

not whining or anything just giving some feedback for maybe developer and other users.
Activity: 4
Okay so I've managed to get it working, it seems that the --asm mode crashes the rig now and then when starting the miner. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. But when it works it works WELL!! I'me getting 38 MH/s with an MSI Gaming X 8GB RX 580 mining Monacoin on suprnova.

Thanks MKX for an amazing miner!!
Activity: 75
great miner but only a little bit pool.
Activity: 21
Used this miner on Nova for Mona, shows progress and immature balance. Not on VTC, was my point. No transactions or earnings, I see miner connected and hash rate looks great!

The Network hashrate for VTC is (at time of writing) just over 1 TH. Suprnova's pool hashrate is 6,443 MH. The approximate time to find a block is 7h40m. Nothing will show up in your Unconfirmed Balance until the pool finds a block, so that might be why you haven't had any results after 3 hours. Only problem with new and/or small pools is that you wait a really long time for a reward, but the bonus is that as long as you keep mining you get a larger portion of that reward.
Activity: 1
hey guys, so i keep getting the 'disconnecting from stratum' message within the command prompt as well, and i'm stumped as to how to connect.

i switched my user and pass to my vtc.supranova's worker's ID, even tried switching it my vtc.supranova login, and still no luck, still the same disconnecting message repeatedly in the prompt.

have i not registered something properly on the pool site?
Activity: 23
Used this miner on Nova for Mona, shows progress and immature balance. Not on VTC, was my point. No transactions or earnings, I see miner connected and hash rate looks great!
Pages:
Jump to: