Pages:
Author

Topic: mkxminer: Fast Lyra2Z/Lyra2rev2 miner for AMD GPU (ZCoin, GINcoin, VERT, MONA... - page 20. (Read 52725 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hi guys, it seems no matter what I do I can't get over 18 intensity with 3 rx 580 8GB, system just crashes at 19 or more.

EDIT: seems to be that the --asm was the problem with my cards.  Got rid of that and am now upping intensity by 1 and checking for stability.  Right now I'm at 22, going to try to hit 23 soon.  Getting much better hash rate now.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Hello. I tried to setup a rig on miningrigrentals, but mkxminer can't get into idle state and tries to reconnect to server every time. Is there any way I can use this miner on MRR?
Activity: 179
only get 21 mh with 470 4gb so sad
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Why do you want to know the devfee address?
Cheesy "Address the devfee" has a different meaning, he wanted to know the actual percentage the dev takes as the fee and not his wallet's address.

lol sorry, i was still drunk and misunderstood  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
Cheesy "Address the devfee" has a different meaning, he wanted to know the actual percentage the dev takes as the fee and not his wallet's address.
Activity: 5
The miner seems to be working great, better than any of the others I've tried so far.

3 x Rx580 = (1 x Sapphire + 2 x MSI) where one of the MSI is at 37Mh/s and the others lag behind.  I can't complained if I wanted to.  Hats off to the developer and I hope to get even better performance in the future.  It does appear the rate fluctuates a lot.   GPU Temp is about 8 to 5 degrees for selected point, which is fine.

No over clocking settings and using the following command:
mkxminer.exe --auto-fan --auto-gpu --temp-target 65 --asm -I 23 -o stratum+tcp://lyra2rev2.usa.nicehash.com:3347 -u %Wallet%.%Worker% -p x --exitsick --engine 1100 --memclock 2100 --vddc .975 --temp-target 55

[Current Hash Rate]
33.2MH/s 37.3MH/s 34.4MH/s | Temp(C): 55 53 52 | Fan: 85% 51% 80% | HW: 0 0 0 | Rej: 0.0%

[Nicehash Reported Rate] /w 2 gtx-750's running on desktops @ 5.4Mhs with CCminer
Lyra2REv2   107.52 MH/s   0.00 MH/s (0.00%)   0.0007   0.00034081

[Power]
592 Watts

PS: One request to be made, workout the proper fan speed to temp limit.  Seems a bit off for MSI 580's.
 Also please address the Dev fee, which we all want to know.
Activity: 241
Tested 3 Vega 64's

Only the pools in the example /premade bat files work. If I edit the file to change the pool then the miner crashes even with basic settings. The premade bat files get the Vega 64s at about 60mh/s per card at 280w with stock settings, but again it only works on the preset pools. It crashes if you use anything but that . Not sure why is does that.
Antivirus flags for Trojan:Win32/Fuery.A!cl

executes remote commands.

Nope nope nope nope.

you registered just to tell us this ? thanks a lot  Grin
Activity: 17
 Very Nice!!

To add as reference :

RX550= 8MH/s (STOCK CLOCK / MEM)

I've 4 in one box, sitting right around 32MH/s, awesome Smiley

DEV FEES well deserved, hope you do well

-- Daiyox
Activity: 839
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
I love this miner.

Any advice to maximize performance on a Sapphire Dual-X R9 270X and 17.12.2 drivers?

Right now I'm getting ~17.6MH/s with this line:

mkxminer.exe --exitsick --asm -o xxx -u yyy -p c=ZZZ -I 22

Thank you.

edit: video card is overclocked via MSI Afterburner at gpuclk 1170 MHz and memclk 1500 MHz
Activity: 1
Antivirus flags for Trojan:Win32/Fuery.A!cl

executes remote commands.

Nope nope nope nope.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 319
I tried moner 3.0 with a RX560 and RX570. But these cards are modded for ETH mining so VTC mining hashes are lower than expected.

RX560: 12 Mh/s
RX570: 26-26.5 Mh/s

Both gpu down-clocked and memory is up-clocked.

I will try with default settings if I find time to reset bios of the cards.

Why? Just use some tool to overclock core and downclock memory
Activity: 86
Activity: 266
“A fool and his money are soon parted”
Is it possible to mine Lyra2z (Zcoin) with this miner, if not are there any plans to implement it?
Activity: 382
Merit: 251
I tried moner 3.0 with a RX560 and RX570. But these cards are modded for ETH mining so VTC mining hashes are lower than expected.

RX560: 12 Mh/s
RX570: 26-26.5 Mh/s

Both gpu down-clocked and memory is up-clocked.

I will try with default settings if I find time to reset bios of the cards.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
Hello!

Is it worth buying 100 x Radeon Pro Duo for mining Monacoin or Vertcoin? Also is it 84,8 MH/s for 8GB, 16GB or 32 GB ram?

Regards

No I think that would be pretty awful use of your money. Your Hash per $ will be much better with the $250 Rx 580 then the $1500 Pro Duo.  If you can get the ones I've seen for $8-900 on sale in that quantity then it might be worth it if density is a priority.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
guys can you mine verge with this miner? I can not find anything about it Embarrassed

I have read that but i can't find a server that i can get it to work with... the servers always put  the config for ccminer but not for amd cards.....

I really want to mine vrg on this miner too.... i hope someone can post a working config code!!  Please

I'll try to help you ... Which vrg pool you wish mine to? I don't mine it so i don't know which is with highest hashrate.

You can mine XVG with Lyra2v2 algorithm on www.Zpool.ca - enter your .bat file like you would for any other pool, just make sure to specify "c=XVG" for your password if you want to be paid in Verge.
Activity: 3
Activity: 1
Can you make a Linux build?
I would like to compare hashrate with my own miner.
Pages:
Jump to: