Pages:
Author

Topic: MMA Info and Predictions - Bellator, KSW, PFL, ONE... - page 22. (Read 14041 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1264
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
PFL champion Ante Delija is the one I would like to see Ngannou go against. I have been following Delija for a long time and I know he will be ready. Fun fact is that Delija had a contract with UFC couple of years ago but cause of some mismanagement with papers and PFL he didn't join UFC. I know it was short notice fight in Emirates I think.
I watched some of Ante Delija fights and he is very good fighter but I don't think he is on the same level like Francis Ngannou.
They have Bruno Cappelozza and few other fighters in heavyweight division, but they need to hire fresh blood if they want to have serious competition for Ngannou.
Don't be surprised if you see bunch of fighters starting to sign up for any MMA organization Ngannou signs contract Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

Agree that UFC will never work with someone else, unless it is about hundred of millions on stake Cheesy Dana White said that he will never accept Francis Ngannou return to UFC. UFC contracts does not allow their fighters compete outside UFC. There is only one excuse for that rule - Conor McGregor. But Ngannou is not even close to hype McGregor create. Dana White was all the time with Conor, during conferences, weigh-ins and etc during his fight with Floyd Mayweather. The only way why Dana agreed to that is because name of Floyd gave a lot of hype for UFC.

As to Ngannou, I wonder who he is going to fight against in Bellator or PFL. Are there guys who can give him good competition?

Take a look on yesterdays article Francis Ngannou says fight against Deontay Wilder closer "than with anyone else"

Francis Ngannou thought that he is very significant compared to Conor McGregor which is why I think he might have thought that he is more than big than Conor McGregor because he was the Heavyweight champion but we can not compare Ngannou to McGregor's accomplice even though he a former UFC featherweight and lightweight double-champion but we can say that Dana White is biased to the Irish fighter pretty much but yeah I think Dana White is in favor with McGregor so much because he is his cash cow until Khabib Nurmagomedov Smesh! him,

Well it is good that Francis Ngannou will take what is a big offer for him and landing the PFL and the Boxing match-up that he wanted, even though not against Tyson Fury, but Deontay Wilder is good enough,

PFL champion Ante Delija is the one I would like to see Ngannou go against. I have been following Delija for a long time and I know he will be ready. Fun fact is that Delija had a contract with UFC couple of years ago but cause of some mismanagement with papers and PFL he didn't join UFC. I know it was short notice fight in Emirates I think.

If Francis Ngannou is signing for the PFL then Ante Delija is likely his future opponent and I think the PFL is anticipating this match-up ever since Francis Ngannou cut ties with the UFC, so it a likely PFL signing contract will be ready to offer for him, and a match against their best mostly the PFL heavyweight champion for sure, but this could be an interesting one, and for me, Francis Ngannou signing for PFL will likely be giving PFL some major views for some fans that didn't know PFL, so this is really a big catch for the PFL,

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1448
Thanks, gonna pay attention on him. His record looks good, but these are just numbers. I would count his PFL record only as valuable, M1 and KSW fighters are not on the same level of former UFC fighters. What is Delija speciality? Universal fighter? Imho such things dont work against Ngannou. Punching powers isnt enough. Gane was a punching power, but Ngannou outwrestled him. Imho an elite bjj or grappler is needed. Sort of a prime Verdum or Nogeira. The one that can stand after a direct hit and knows 1001 submission combo.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
That is great news, wish he could go with Bellator instead-but if PFL or ONE has a great offer on him I think that is still a good choice, but if there is a collaboration between PFL and UFC I would like to see a Francis Ngannou VS Jones, that would be a great 1 shot match to watch just wishful thinking though, but still a great PPV for both fighters fans
PFL now has more money and better names and I think they are better than Bellator.
There is no way UFC is going to work with any other MMA organization in the world for some cross promotion, I can guarantee that.
Only way for Ngannou and Jones guys to fight in future is when Jones contract with UFC is finished, maybe after his next drug test fail or after beating his wife again.

Agree that UFC will never work with someone else, unless it is about hundred of millions on stake Cheesy Dana White said that he will never accept Francis Ngannou return to UFC. UFC contracts does not allow their fighters compete outside UFC. There is only one excuse for that rule - Conor McGregor. But Ngannou is not even close to hype McGregor create. Dana White was all the time with Conor, during conferences, weigh-ins and etc during his fight with Floyd Mayweather. The only way why Dana agreed to that is because name of Floyd gave a lot of hype for UFC.

As to Ngannou, I wonder who he is going to fight against in Bellator or PFL. Are there guys who can give him good competition?

Take a look on yesterdays article Francis Ngannou says fight against Deontay Wilder closer "than with anyone else"
legendary
That is great news, wish he could go with Bellator instead-but if PFL or ONE has a great offer on him I think that is still a good choice, but if there is a collaboration between PFL and UFC I would like to see a Francis Ngannou VS Jones, that would be a great 1 shot match to watch just wishful thinking though, but still a great PPV for both fighters fans
PFL now has more money and better names and I think they are better than Bellator.
There is no way UFC is going to work with any other MMA organization in the world for some cross promotion, I can guarantee that.
Only way for Ngannou and Jones guys to fight in future is when Jones contract with UFC is finished, maybe after his next drug test fail or after beating his wife again.

legendary
~

I think you are right, PFL now has the most versatile fighters but we can not leave other MMA corporations because there is a ton of variety to choose from and with the recent match with Bellator the Bellator 292 I think that was against a former UFC champion Benson Henderson VS Usman Nurmagomedov that I think will somehow enter the UFC after he pulverized all in his division, but I really love to see him get into another division in the Bellator to get himself another belt, so he could be a two-time division champion in Bellator when he move to UFC,

There's an another event PFL challenger week 8 that will happen today, actually there will be 5 fights in this event, but the fight between Quemuel Ottoni vs. Chris Brown got cancelled. The good fight is only on the main card Louis vs Henrique, while the other fighters are too strong than the opponent they will face in the ring. Henrique have better grappling and wrestling skill, so I think he's will beat Louis.

PFL Challenger Series 2023 Quick Card:

Kendly St. Louis  vs.  Paulo Henrique 155 lbs
Jackie Cataline  vs.  Evelyn Martins 145 lbs
Denzel Freeman  vs.  Raiden Kovacs 265 lbs
Sanon Sadeck  vs.  Ali Omar 170 lbs

Source: https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/95446-pfl-challenger-series-16

I am surely gone tired of these challenger series events, both in PFL and UFC's Contender series aswell, but it is likely a great shot to look for great candidates for both MMA corporations so they can segregate those fighters that have true potential from those that are not UFC caliber, MMA has come a long way and is truly evolve anything can surely happen and people getting a good eye in watching MMA now not getting bored because of a wrestling only fighter, but I can truly say people that are watching MMA now have truly evolved aswell or learned the MMA way,

Activity: 966
Merit: 755
There's an another event PFL challenger week 8 that will happen today, actually there will be 5 fights in this event, but the fight between Quemuel Ottoni vs. Chris Brown got cancelled. The good fight is only on the main card Louis vs Henrique, while the other fighters are too strong than the opponent they will face in the ring. Henrique have better grappling and wrestling skill, so I think he's will beat Louis.

PFL Challenger Series 2023 Quick Card:

Kendly St. Louis  vs.  Paulo Henrique 155 lbs
Jackie Cataline  vs.  Evelyn Martins 145 lbs
Denzel Freeman  vs.  Raiden Kovacs 265 lbs
Sanon Sadeck  vs.  Ali Omar 170 lbs

Source: https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/95446-pfl-challenger-series-16
legendary

legendary
Big news! Francis Ngannou reveals he is very close to signing new contract with PFL or ONE Championship, but he is going to have boxing fights as well.
He is still thinking if it's going to be PFL or ONE, but if he asks me I think PFL is better option right now, unless ONE is accepting all his conditions.
PFL has better heavyweight fighters and they can always create cross promotion fight with other organizations.
YOu can listen full interview Ngannou gave to Ariel Helwani on MMA Hour youtube channel.
https://www.mmafighting.com/2023/3/15/23641926/francis-ngannou-reveals-hes-close-to-signing-with-pfl-or-one-championship

exactly in one week (17-03) the ksw 80 event will take place in lubin, poland. the main fight for the interim featherweight belt will be contested by german cage fighter Lom-Ali Eskiev (2-1-0) and pole Robert Ruchała (5-0-0). among other things, there will again be a female duel - Emilia Czerwińska (poland, 2-0-0) will meet the debutant Yasmina Guimarães (brazil)

I have seen a post by Cygan a couple of days ago, about KSW 80 event that is happening tomorrow but here is another event on Cage Warriors

Cage Warriors 150: London

Friday 03.17.2023 at 02:45 PM ET
Promotion: Cage Warriors

MAIN EVENT

Jordan Vucenic VS Tiziano Ferranti

CO-MAIN EVENT

Jamie Richardson VS Justin Burlinson

MAIN CARD

Davide Scarano VS Lone'er Kavanagh
Alberto Ciardo VS Jan Quaeyhaegens
James Webb VS Alan Carlos

PRELIMINARY CARD

Wesley Machado VS Nik Bagley
Omiel Brown VS Daniel Skibiński
Awa Sow VS Kate Bacik
Jack Eglin VS Ilie Meryacre
Weslley Maia VS Bogdan Barbu
Mush Aslani VS Omran Chaaban

All information was from TAPOLOGY
legendary
Big news! Francis Ngannou reveals he is very close to signing new contract with PFL or ONE Championship, but he is going to have boxing fights as well.
He is still thinking if it's going to be PFL or ONE, but if he asks me I think PFL is better option right now, unless ONE is accepting all his conditions.
PFL has better heavyweight fighters and they can always create cross promotion fight with other organizations.
YOu can listen full interview Ngannou gave to Ariel Helwani on MMA Hour youtube channel.
https://www.mmafighting.com/2023/3/15/23641926/francis-ngannou-reveals-hes-close-to-signing-with-pfl-or-one-championship
Activity: 966
Merit: 755
Why would he move to UFC when he can make more money in Bellator and he doesn't have to be under control of Dana White?
Being in Bellator can allow him to with with fighters from different promotions, and have personal sponsors.
I can't predict future but with recentz PFL signings maybe they hire him for some big money deal.
Because UFC is the most known MMA promotion and everyone consider the best fighter are always in UFC, not the other MMA promotion. So it will depends on Umar Nurmagomedov if he's only looking to make money or he's looking to become best MMA fighter in the world.

Well does Umar Nurmagomedov can fight with Islam Makhachev even Makhachev under UFC promotion? maybe a fun match would be interesting to watch them.
legendary
Every fight in a main card has a finished Cheesy Nice event actually. I think that Bellator would become boring for Usman soon. Few more title defences and I think he would be signed in UFC. Usman would win Bellator Lightweight World Grand Prix Tournament (with 1 million dollars prize) and would be at perfect age to enter UFC. He would be about same age Khabib and Islam, when they were signed by UFC. I dont think that Usman would be like Michael Page, that stays in Bellator probably forever.
Why would he move to UFC when he can make more money in Bellator and he doesn't have to be under control of Dana White?
Being in Bellator can allow him to with with fighters from different promotions, and have personal sponsors.
I can't predict future but with recentz PFL signings maybe they hire him for some big money deal.
legendary
One more win for Usman Nurmagomedov, and now he has perfect record in MMA 17-0, reminding a lot of his cousin Khabib.
Biggest problem is to find good opponent who can fight him in Bellator, so maybe they are going to try cross promotion with PFL and others.
I think Usman is one of the best lightweight fighters in the world now, including guys from UFC like Islam Makhachev and Charles Oliveira.

If no one wants to fight him anymore in Bellator then a promotional collaboration could be a great idea, or instead, just leave Bellator then go with UFC, he will surely be a great addition to the roster in the Lightweight Division he could be a good match for Mateusz Gamrot, Michael Chandler, Justin Gaethje, Dustin Poirier and Charles Oliveira, but surely he would make a great match against Islam Makhachev aswell, but for the Cross-promotion that you are saying I think the UFC will think 1st about that but regarding the Cross-promotion for the Bellator and the PFL I think that is likely could happen,

Every fight in a main card has a finished Cheesy Nice event actually. I think that Bellator would become boring for Usman soon. Few more title defences and I think he would be signed in UFC. Usman would win Bellator Lightweight World Grand Prix Tournament (with 1 million dollars prize) and would be at perfect age to enter UFC. He would be about same age Khabib and Islam, when they were signed by UFC. I dont think that Usman would be like Michael Page, that stays in Bellator probably forever.

I think that would be the case for Usman Nurmagomedov aswell, he would likely not be staying in the Bellator forever, Submitting an escape artist Benson Henderson is a big feat, for him, he likely thinks is a hard opponent to submit to the ground, well I think you are right a likely age for them to target the UFC would be the same age as that, Usman Nurmagomed might be creating a great momentum in the Bellator first, then when no one is worth the fight for him he will eventually sign for a bigger and better challenge in the different fighting promotion likely UFC,
legendary
legendary
One more win for Usman Nurmagomedov, and now he has perfect record in MMA 17-0, reminding a lot of his cousin Khabib.
Biggest problem is to find good opponent who can fight him in Bellator, so maybe they are going to try cross promotion with PFL and others.
I think Usman is one of the best lightweight fighters in the world now, including guys from UFC like Islam Makhachev and Charles Oliveira.
legendary
~
This Bellator event is definitely  worth checking out, Usman Nurmagomedov is one of the best lightweighj fighters in the world with perfect 16-0 record.
I don't know many of the fighters from prelims, but main card has some good fights and it's nice to combine it with all other MMA events from this week.
Odds on Nurmagomedov are so low that it doesn't make any sense to bet on straight win for him, but I don't think this fight will go to distance.
This guys win extra money, rewards and points for stoppage win in World Grand Prix Tournament, and I think reward was $1 million last time!

Sportsbet already released this card on their website:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/mma/bellator/bellator-292/matches

It was really worthwhile to watch Michael "Venom" Page's kick was so powerful that the knee of Goiti Yamauchi was dislocated it was a powerful kick that ended the fight, while Linton Vassell's punch nearly shot down Valentin Moldavsky but then Linton Vassell goes into a mount that ended a fight with an elbow, and Alexander Shabliy kick was so devastating that they thought it was a groin kick then Tofiq Musayev quits the fight and the main event where Usman Nurmagomedov delivers that rear naked choke to Benson Henderson that many have though Henderson will escapes but the pressure was too much and that choke was so tight that Benson Henderson tap the Rear naked choke, it was a tight choke that Henderson couldn't last long,

Not sure about the amount Jon Jones was asking but the disclosed amount Jon Jones took home after UFC 285 is over $10 million and Francis Ngannou was offered a much bigger purse and still he rejected it, one thing about UFC payday is that the published amount will be much smaller than the original awarded amount. For example, for UFC 148 the published amount Chael Sonnen got is $50,000 but recently Chael Sonnen claimed that his original payday for that rematch with Anderson Silva was over $8 million and that was in 2012.

I think the said amount will vary depending on the sales but surely Francis Ngannou likely wants freedom and not to fight anymore inside the UFC, because he knows his true value, but if Francis Ngannou could fight Jon Jones even just once I think that is a great deal with the UFC, that would be a match most fans awaited, but it will surely depend if both camp with approved it,

Benson Henderson was my favorite fighter but it is time for him to hang the glove as he has been to many wars and he is a heavy underdog coming into this fight because he is taking on Usman Nurmagomedov who is way ahead in terms of talent and much younger and there is no way it is going to be an upset as Usman Nurmagomedov is really good in his feet and great on the ground.

My parlay picks for the event are Usman Nurmagomedov, Michael Page, Valentin Moldavsky, Theo Haig, Laird Anderson, and Josh Hill.

It was ultimately known whos really going to win this fight from the start but I am still curious if Benson Henderson can really escape the submission attempts of Usman, which he can not from that 1 attempt it was clear that it was really a tight grip that eventually Henderson have tried to escapes but to no avail Benson Henderson then taps clearly it was a victory for a Nurmagomedov,
legendary
I think Usman Nurmagomedov will be very motivated for his next fight in Bealltor against Benson Henderson.
Islam Makhachev will be in his corner with Islam Mamedov, Umar Nurmagomedov and famous coach Javier Mendez.
I am trying to find some good option for betting on him since odds are very low, maybe under 4.5 rounds or Usman win by KO.

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
~
It was said that Jones was asking $30M in fighting against Ngannou. There wouldn't be a big margin difference if the fight happens, Ngaannou might also ask that high too. There would be a big hype before they can even agree verbally but because Ngannou is not much of a big talker to attempt trash talk, it may not be easy for Dana to give him how much he wants.
Not sure about the amount Jon Jones was asking but the disclosed amount Jon Jones took home after UFC 285 is over $10 million and Francis Ngannou was offered a much bigger purse and still he rejected it, one thing about UFC payday is that the published amount will be much smaller than the original awarded amount. For example, for UFC 148 the published amount Chael Sonnen got is $50,000 but recently Chael Sonnen claimed that his original payday for that rematch with Anderson Silva was over $8 million and that was in 2012.

~
Surprisingly, this is a Lightweight Championship. By the looks of it, this is going to be a wrestling match. Henderson did manage to win two Decisions before this coming fight. It will be a waste of a Dagestan fighter and a satisfying win for Henderson at least before this guy retires.
Benson Henderson was my favorite fighter but it is time for him to hang the glove as he has been to many wars and he is a heavy underdog coming into this fight because he is taking on Usman Nurmagomedov who is way ahead in terms of talent and much younger and there is no way it is going to be an upset as Usman Nurmagomedov is really good in his feet and great on the ground.

My parlay picks for the event are Usman Nurmagomedov, Michael Page, Valentin Moldavsky, Theo Haig, Laird Anderson and Josh Hill.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
exactly in one week (17-03) the ksw 80 event will take place in lubin, poland. the main fight for the interim featherweight belt will be contested by german cage fighter Lom-Ali Eskiev (2-1-0) and pole Robert Ruchała (5-0-0). among other things, there will again be a female duel - Emilia Czerwińska (poland, 2-0-0) will meet the debutant Yasmina Guimarães (brazil)

legendary
Surely even though there are many that just focus only on the UFC, I think many of you will be interested in these upcoming events because I do
This Bellator event is definitely  worth checking out, Usman Nurmagomedov is one of the best lightweighj fighters in the world with perfect 16-0 record.
I don't know many of the fighters from prelims, but main card has some good fights and it's nice to combine it with all other MMA events from this week.
Odds on Nurmagomedov are so low that it doesn't make any sense to bet on straight win for him, but I don't think this fight will go to distance.
This guys win extra money, rewards and points for stoppage win in World Grand Prix Tournament, and I think reward was $1 million last time!

Sportsbet already released this card on their website:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/mma/bellator/bellator-292/matches
Pages:
Jump to: