Pages:
Author

Topic: MMA Info and Predictions - Bellator, KSW, PFL, ONE... - page 34. (Read 14001 times)

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1255
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
Great win for Ante Delija with a KO and this was one of the better PFL events this year.
Kayla Harrison lost her first fight from Larissa Pacheco and I am now seriously if she is a he that became transgender to fight and win Smiley
Just listen and watch this post fight interview, I am telling you this is a men and I feel sorry for Harrison losing her title.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew0MicalTcs
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
~
WOW! Muhammad Ali's grandson turned to MMA, which was very wild I guess he surely likes MMA more than Boxing that was all, but it was a great event for the PFL, and right now that we don't have a UFC event this week, it's good that we can able to watch some MMA action in different fighting sports,
Have you watched the event, i am yet to watch them. How was the performance by Muhammad Ali's grandson. Is he good at striking and how was his overall fighting ability.

Glad that i did not place a bet, i thought of having a parlay after seeing the interview from Ali Abdelaziz as most of his fighters were in the PFL event and hence the odds were not that great and i had two big losses recently in FIFA World Cup, i thought of not placing the bet and i was lucky because i would have placed a bet on Kayla Harrison to win as she won twice against Larissa Pacheco and Ali Abdelaziz was hyping the fight and was planning to call out Cris Cyborg Cheesy.

This is the PFL debut of Biaggio Ali Walsh and for me, after seeing that fight he surely needs to get a higher fight than this first just to see his true potential, because his opponent is not that tough at all, and initially thought he got those head movement he can sure evade what his opponent throws at him, Accuracy and speed is pretty much there as well, he can surely punch and has good kicks as well but because of the accuracy of his punches it was all to the head, but the thing that I have noticed he is the power on his punch, it was very solid that the 1st punches have already turned his opponent face red, and a few punch more he busted his opponent head open and bloodied it,

So overall Biaggio Ali Walsh from this debut Amateur fight really fights like a pro so there is no doubt he will make a huge impact in the PFL for sure, and looking at the fight stats, from the 25 punches he throws 20 has landed the face of Tom Graesser,

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
~
WOW! Muhammad Ali's grandson turned to MMA, which was very wild I guess he surely likes MMA more than Boxing that was all, but it was a great event for the PFL, and right now that we don't have a UFC event this week, it's good that we can able to watch some MMA action in different fighting sports,
Have you watched the event, i am yet to watch them. How was the performance by Muhammad Ali's grandson. Is he good at striking and how was his overall fighting ability.

Glad that i did not place a bet, i thought of having a parlay after seeing the interview from Ali Abdelaziz as most of his fighters were in the PFL event and hence the odds were not that great and i had two big losses recently in FIFA World Cup, i thought of not placing the bet and i was lucky because i would have placed a bet on Kayla Harrison to win as she won twice against Larissa Pacheco and Ali Abdelaziz was hyping the fight and was planning to call out Cris Cyborg Cheesy.

legendary
Tune in and watch PFL 10 event right now live if you can to watch prelims and main card that is starting soon.
Something interesting in early prelims is that Muhammad Ali's grandson Biaggio Ali Walsh was in opening fight against and he destroyed Tom Graesser in 45 seconds.
Video is already released on PFL twitter channel, and he looked amazing, boxing background is obvious Smiley
https://twitter.com/PFLMMA/status/1596272819737743361

Here are my result for the PFL 10

Kayla Harrison VS Larissa Pacheco ROUND 5 DECISION - LOST

For me Kayla Harrison looks different, very different she seems out of shape, and for me, she is thin right now while Larissa Pacheco got bulkier, Harrison bested Pacheco in round 1 but in the 2nd round Pacheco won the 2nd round, I really think that added mass to Pacheco's body really helped a lot to her there are many times that Harrison or both fighters are really gas out but they keep on with the fight getting ground scrambles while Pacheco is keeping the pressure to Harrison, it was an incredible fight and the 1st lost to Kayla Harrison's career,

Brendan Loughnane VS Bubba Jenkins ROUND 4 KO/TKO - LOST

Brendan Loughnane really defended all takedowns from Jenkins, in the 1st round, and in the 2nd round Bubba Jenkins's shin was already swollen, while Loughnane's nose is bleeding, and with the final moments in the 2nd round Brendan, accidentally kick Jenkins's groin, and on the 3rd round Bubba Jenkin's might e feeling the pain on his swollen shin until the 4th round when Brendan Loughnane KO Jenkins,

Julia Budd VS Aspen Ladd ROUND 3 DECISION - WIN

Aspen Ladd was firing up some shots and takedowns on Budd, I really think she was very dominant the whole 2 rounds even though her opponent was taller than her she surely give her flurries of shots in the last rounds but the 3rd round was close for both fighters but again Aspen Ladd was favored by the judges,

Magomed Kerimov VS Gleison Tibau ROUND 3 DECISION - WIN

Tibau looks very old but still looks huge but never ever think that this is the same Gleison Tibau that Khabib Nurmagomedov faced, Tibau looks very solid and durable to Kerimov's punches, surely that height and ranged advantage pretty much comes in handy for Magomev winning the game,

legendary
Tune in and watch PFL 10 event right now live if you can to watch prelims and main card that is starting soon.
Something interesting in early prelims is that Muhammad Ali's grandson Biaggio Ali Walsh was in opening fight against and he destroyed Tom Graesser in 45 seconds.
Video is already released on PFL twitter channel, and he looked amazing, boxing background is obvious Smiley
https://twitter.com/PFLMMA/status/1596272819737743361
legendary

Will the winner of champion vs champion have two belts? I dont know the format of that fight. Why I am asking, is because I remember that Israel Adesanya fought Jan Blachowicz (he was a champ that time) and lost, Blachowicz did not become light heavy and middleweight champion, he has only defended his belt.

Back to Nurmagovemod family. I think Usman should be signed any time soon to UFC. I am sure he wants it. He will have few fights, then Makhachev retires and Usman fights for a title, the belt gets back to Dagestan. Why I think Usman wont have to built a series of wins before he gets a title fight - because he is a Bellator champion. Chandler was a Bellator champ also, and got his title fights rather quickly.

Well UFC 259: Błachowicz vs. Adesanya was Adesanya going up to the Light Heavyweight meaning Jan Blachowicz defending his belt, but Adesanya is the one that has a shot to get the Light Heavyweight title, so that was it, that is what I know and because Blachowicz didn't get Adesanya's belt because they need to fight in the Middleweight so he needs to go down the 170 lb

But in the following UFC 284: Makhachev vs. Volkanovski I was wrong in saying that Makhachev is getting the Featherweight belt sorry it was Volkanovski who was after the Lightweight Belt while Islam Makhachev will defend it because Alexander Volkonovski is going up the division to take the Champion of the Lightweight and that is Makhachev,

While Usman maybe he will sign for the UFC, let's just wait I think I heard him say that he will want to dominate the Bellator first before going to another,

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1435
So Congratulation to the new Lightweight Champion Usman Numagomedov

I wonder if we ever see him in UFC Cheesy Here are how things are going to be, Makhachev will make several lightweight title defences, and all of a sudden Usman will appear in UFC. Then, when Usman will have a series of wins in UFC, Makhachev will retire and make title vacant. Someone will hold for two years, until Usman get a title fight and brings the belt back to Dagestan. Khabib has held belt for 2 years, Makhachev will hold it also for 2 or 3 years. It will be enough for Usman to be in belt race Cheesy

Well hopefully we can see him, wishful thinking, but for now, the young Usman will be defending his title and reigning dominance in that division, maybe before going else were, but for me because of that Champion VS Champion fight against Alexander Volkonovski Islam Makhachev will have a shot in being 2 division champion in 2 titles shots, and as you have said defending for 2 to 3 years or maybe he can get another belt on the Welterweight division? well, I am hoping right now,

Will the winner of champion vs champion have two belts? I dont know the format of that fight. Why I am asking, is because I remember that Israel Adesanya fought Jan Blachowicz (he was a champ that time) and lost, Blachowicz did not become light heavy and middleweight champion, he has only defended his belt.

Back to Nurmagovemod family. I think Usman should be signed any time soon to UFC. I am sure he wants it. He will have few fights, then Makhachev retires and Usman fights for a title, the belt gets back to Dagestan. Why I think Usman wont have to built a series of wins before he gets a title fight - because he is a Bellator champion. Chandler was a Bellator champ also, and got his title fights rather quickly.
legendary
Get ready for new PFL with watching press conference and faceoffs.
This women Larissa Pacheco who is fighting against Kayla Harrison looks a lot like a man, she or he was even dressed like a male.
Kayla Harrison is not very attractive for most people but she still has some feminine attributes unlike her opponent from Brazil Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auSOCTuKfA0

For me, Kayla Harrison can be dominant again in their 3rd fight but seeing how Larissa Pacheco has changed a lot might be a different story for this fight, again, as both these fighters have the history and Kayla Harrison always wins even though it was a close decision because Pacheco really is a tough fighter but more importantly the fight that I am looking forward on watching in these even was Aspen Ladd's fight switching from UFC to PFL, after her 2 consecutive losses from the UFC, and Magomed Magomedkerimov VS Gleison Tibau a PFL veteran Versus a UFC veteran,

And because of this here are my quick picks for the PFL 10: 2022 Championships

Kayla Harrison VS Larissa Pacheco

The stake odds for this fight are 1.14 for Harrison and 5.40 for Pacheco,

Brendan Loughnane VS Bubba Jenkins

The stake odds for this fight are 1.55 for Loughnane and 2.41 for Jenkins,

Julia Budd VS Aspen Ladd

The stake odds for this fight are 2.75 for Budd and 1.44 for Ladd,

Magomed Kerimov VS Gleison Tibau

The stake odds for this fight are 1.19 for Kerimov and 4.50 for Tibau,
Activity: 924
Merit: 728
This women Larissa Pacheco who is fighting against Kayla Harrison looks a lot like a man, she or he was even dressed like a male.
Kayla Harrison is not very attractive for most people but she still has some feminine attributes unlike her opponent from Brazil Cheesy

I was expecting if there's a clash or trash talk between Pacheco and Harrison, but it's just a normal conversation. Harrison could trash talk Pacheco since she already won 2 matches against Pacheco, this would make Pacheco feel underestimated and of course we will see a good fight from both of them.

Well there's a news discuss about Pacheco's gender too lol, but there's no evidence if Pacheco admit if she was a man, so currently the answer she is a woman.

No evidence exists to confirm Larissa Pacheco’s gender or sexuality because she has not yet commented on transgender rumors. Even so, she has been the subject of numerous transgender speculations, and “Is She A Man?” has been asked on numerous occasions. Is also a hot-button issue right now.
legendary

legendary

I wonder if we ever see him in UFC Cheesy Here are how things are going to be, Makhachev will make several lightweight title defences, and all of a sudden Usman will appear in UFC. Then, when Usman will have a series of wins in UFC, Makhachev will retire and make title vacant. Someone will hold for two years, until Usman get a title fight and brings the belt back to Dagestan. Khabib has held belt for 2 years, Makhachev will hold it also for 2 or 3 years. It will be enough for Usman to be in belt race Cheesy

Well hopefully we can see him, wishful thinking, but for now, the young Usman will be defending his title and reigning dominance in that division, maybe before going else were, but for me because of that Champion VS Champion fight against Alexander Volkonovski Islam Makhachev will have a shot in being 2 division champion in 2 titles shots, and as you have said defending for 2 to 3 years or maybe he can get another belt on the Welterweight division? well, I am hoping right now,

First round Lee almost got starched but was still concious enough to go try for a TD and get his bearings back.  Around R2 both of them started getting tired but they were still going at it.  The whole match they were going at it even tho it slowed down a bit at later rounds.  But still, it was an impressive finish by Lee.

It was really an epic fight and both men are not backing down, I recently watched and I thought that Lee will be out in the 1st round it's good that Herb Dean doesn't go with the stoppage, but the Warrior Lee survived it all he is one tough kid that is he is like the rebirth of the Korean Zombie, it was a brutal fight and a epic one,

Here is the result for Cage Warriors 147: Unplugged 2

George Hardwick VS Chris Bungard ROUND 2 KO/TKO LOST

Morgan Charriere VS Daniel Bažant ROUND 3 DECISION - WIN

Will Currie VS Michael Tchamou ROUND 1 KO/TKO - WIN

Daniel Ladero VS Matthew Byfield ROUND 2 KO/TKO - WIN

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
~
I think it was free and live on the BellatorMMA channel, so you could watch the whole event including the Usman Nurmagomedov VS Patricky Pitbull I really don't know why Bellator is doing this for free
That was a bummer, when the fight started, i even went to the official youtube channel you posted and i did not see any live event and i did not know it was available for free, when i clicked the link above it says that the video is not available in my region. If i knew that the fight was available in their Youtube channel i would have tried using a VPN Cry .

~
That might be the timeline and from what i understand Islam Makhachev will be defending his title for a few years and then he will move up to Welterweight division and try to become a double champion and by that time you might see Usman Nurmagomedov moving to the UFC as he is really young right now, just 24 years old.
legendary

What a strange poster Cheesy If I wasnt a bit familiar who is who, I would say that bearded guy is going to fight that woman with a belt, and tattoed guy is against bald Cheesy

I see two names in the card that I would like to comment. First is Gleison Tibau. Formed UFC fighter. I remember that this guy had a surprisingly close fight against Khabib Nurmagomedov. That was of the fight, where Khabib was not dominating obviously. Second is Jeremy Stephens. Conor McGregor made him famous Cheesy

Would you look at that! After many months of break we finally have one PFL event coming back in perfect time.

I would be more surprised when I finally see a new Eagle FC event here Cheesy
Would you look at that! After many months of break we finally have one PFL event coming back in perfect time.
Everyone is trying to take the scalp of Kayla Harrison and this time Larissa Pacheco will try her luck, but she is heavy underdog.
Pay attention on fight Ante Delija vs Matheus Scheffel, this one should be very interesting to watch, but I don't like low odds on Delija to win.
IMO Pacheco still has a chance to beat Harrison, with her outstanding result in this year PFL, Harrison need to be cautious. I think it's worth to throw few dollars on Pacheco, we already see so many fighters can pull an upset against the favorite fighter.

Ante Delija is really dominating Scheffel on the regular season, he won via TKO against Scheffel on the round 2. IMO Delija will win again since Scheffel still doesn't have enough skill and experience to beat Delija.
legendary
Everyone is trying to take the scalp of Kayla Harrison and this time Larissa Pacheco will try her luck, but she is heavy underdog.
Pay attention on fight Ante Delija vs Matheus Scheffel, this one should be very interesting to watch, but I don't like low odds on Delija to win.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403
Life, Love and Laughter...
Did anybody watch ONE FC?  Christian mother fking Leeeee!  The guy is one tough mother fker!  He just won another belt at ONE's 170 weight class in what was a really good match albiet both got a bit fatigued.

In hindsight, I think Lee's camp knew their guy could take on Abbasov as Abbasov just fought at 205 and lost and it's a huge weight cut going back to 170.  And it showed as Abbasov missed weight.  Christian Lee went in there as the fresher guy being a true 155'er moving up in weight.  So that means almost no weight cut needed for him.

Nope! I haven't watched the Live, and I am still looking for the replay of the fight, Christian Lee take the KO/TKO by getting a takedown ground and pound, they also got a Filipino fighter that is Stephen Loman, that won against Bibiano Fernandes, surely it was one epic fight but I will still rewatch the match yet,

First round Lee almost got starched but was still concious enough to go try for a TD and get his bearings back.  Around R2 both of them started getting tired but they were still going at it.  The whole match they were going at it even tho it slowed down a bit at later rounds.  But still, it was an impressive finish by Lee.

Next for 4 days we will have a big event of 2022 PFL World Championship, after 6 regular season and 3 playoff matches, now it's time for the championship. We have 7 main card, but the biggest is Kayla Harrison vs Larissa Pacheco since this is the trilogy and Pacheco haven't win against Harrison. But this time could be different. This PFL Pacheco has an amazing result as she can win via TKO.

So this is the quick card of this event:

Kayla Harrison  vs.  Larissa Pacheco 155 lbs
Brendan Loughnane  vs.  Bubba Jenkins 145 lbs
Ante Delija  vs.  Matheus Scheffel 265 lbs
Julia Budd  vs.  Aspen Ladd 145 lbs
Stevie Ray  vs.  O. Aubin-Mercier 155 lbs
Dilano Taylor  vs.  Sadibou Sy 170 lbs
Omari Akhmedov  vs.  Rob Wilkinson 205 lbs
Sheymon Moraes  vs.  Marlon Moraes 135 lbs
Natan Schulte  vs.  Jeremy Stephens 155 lbs
M. Magomedkerimov  vs.  Gleison Tibau 170 lbs
Dakota Ditcheva  vs.  K. Corogenes 125 lbs
Biaggio Ali Walsh  vs.  Tom Graesser 155 lbs

Source: https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/87841-pfl-2022-10-championships

Oof I see some familiar fighters in there.  Ladd, Stevie Ray, Akhmedov, Moraes and Stephens.  Grin  Didn't know the UFC also cut Ladd from the roster.  
legendary

Next for 4 days we will have a big event of 2022 PFL World Championship, after 6 regular season and 3 playoff matches, now it's time for the championship. We have 7 main card, but the biggest is Kayla Harrison vs Larissa Pacheco since this is the trilogy and Pacheco haven't win against Harrison. But this time could be different. This PFL Pacheco has an amazing result as she can win via TKO.

So this is the quick card of this event:

Kayla Harrison  vs.  Larissa Pacheco 155 lbs
Brendan Loughnane  vs.  Bubba Jenkins 145 lbs
Ante Delija  vs.  Matheus Scheffel 265 lbs
Julia Budd  vs.  Aspen Ladd 145 lbs
Stevie Ray  vs.  O. Aubin-Mercier 155 lbs
Dilano Taylor  vs.  Sadibou Sy 170 lbs
Omari Akhmedov  vs.  Rob Wilkinson 205 lbs
Sheymon Moraes  vs.  Marlon Moraes 135 lbs
Natan Schulte  vs.  Jeremy Stephens 155 lbs
M. Magomedkerimov  vs.  Gleison Tibau 170 lbs
Dakota Ditcheva  vs.  K. Corogenes 125 lbs
Biaggio Ali Walsh  vs.  Tom Graesser 155 lbs

Source: https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/87841-pfl-2022-10-championships
legendary
I said Nemkov is going to win as underdog and he did Smiley
This strategy pays off much better and I can't always win, but I feel much better when I lose on underdog than on some low miserable odds.
It was great Bellator event and Usman Nurmagomedov continues with footsteps of his cousing Khabib, he now has 16-0 MMA record!
I bet UFC want's to bring this guy to make lightweight category crazy interesting.

I have watched the fight Nemkov was sick, but his takedown defense was really great Corey Anderson can't really do a thing if I am correct 15 takedown attempts failed by Corey Anderson the one that busted Anderson was the kicks of Nemkov, it was really crazy I thought that Corey Anderson will be dominant like in their 1st match but it was not the same Nemkov that Corey Anderson is facing now, Vadim Nemkov was really is much technical and have come prepared of anything Corey will throw at him,

Now here is my quick take on the Cage Warriors 147 I will not give any description just picking who I think would win,

George Hardwick VS Chris Bungard

Morgan Charriere VS Daniel Bažant

Will Currie VS Michael Tchamou

Daniel Ladero VS Matthew Byfield

legendary
I said Nemkov is going to win as underdog and he did Smiley
This strategy pays off much better and I can't always win, but I feel much better when I lose on underdog than on some low miserable odds.
It was great Bellator event and Usman Nurmagomedov continues with footsteps of his cousing Khabib, he now has 16-0 MMA record!
I bet UFC want's to bring this guy to make lightweight category crazy interesting.
Pages:
Jump to: