Pages:
Author

Topic: MMA Info and Predictions - Bellator, KSW, PFL, ONE... - page 38. (Read 14030 times)

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1255
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
WOW! I really don't know why he switches back to kickboxing again
One reason is money, but I dont know how much he is going to earn.
They offered him good deal he couldn't refuse, and Glory Kickboxing is one of the best promotions in that sport.
And his decision proved good because he won this fight against Badr Hari with unanimous decision.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
Just Because the LFA 144 and KSW 75 are going to be next week October 14, I will have a quick pick of the Cage Warriors match and eyeing making a good pick on it aswell
For anyone who didn't know, ex UFC fighter Alistair Overeem switched to kickboxing and he signed a contract Glory Kickboxing.
He is now 42 years old but still kicking and fighting today in Glory Collision 4 with Badr Hari.
Prelims will be live on their youtube channel, and I watched few parts from press conference and I saw Overeeem gained some weight and changed his haircut Smiley
Just look at his face and arms at 35:37 minute, he is huge!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAynNUKtVS4&t=2s

WOW! I really don't know why he switches back to kickboxing again and this time to settle the score with  Badr Hari, he looks like a massive wreak-it-ralph character, and that 3rd fight with Badr Hari was really a great match the fight has gone the distance and it was a decision win for Alistair Overeem, I think Alistair Overeem was very effective in this fight because of his Blitz it was the same with the Demsey Roll but it was a forwarding strike but in Overeem's case he incorporates some flying knee with it when he goes forward, that is why he becomes a devastating opponent inside the ring,

Now here are my Cage Warriors 144: Wooding vs. Martignoni results,

Dominique Wooding VS Michele Martignoni ROUND 5 DESICION - LOST

1st round was really for Wooding but in the 2nd round Martignoni had found an opening in countering Wooding with grappling and it was a relentless grappling that Martignoni did to Wooding, pressuring Wooding to the ground so the people know who the judges scored the most and the new Bantamweight Champion Michele Martignoni, won over Dominique Wooding,

Carlo Pedersoli VS Madars Fleminas ROUNDS 2 SUBMISSION - WIN

It was fun watch this fight Carlo Pedersoli was really hoping for an opportunity, over Madars Fleminas and he surely knows that Fleminas is a great Striker, so when he saw an opportunity in round 2 he grab that and take him via rare-naked choke

Jasmine Favero VS Awa Sow ROUND 1 SUBMISSION - WIN

This girl is truly amazing jasmine Favero is the real deal a real fighting kitten that when she saw an opportunity does it and make the win, over Awa Sow,

legendary
Just Because the LFA 144 and KSW 75 are going to be next week October 14, I will have a quick pick of the Cage Warriors match and eyeing making a good pick on it aswell
For anyone who didn't know, ex UFC fighter Alistair Overeem switched to kickboxing and he signed a contract Glory Kickboxing.
He is now 42 years old but still kicking and fighting today in Glory Collision 4 with Badr Hari.
Prelims will be live on their youtube channel, and I watched few parts from press conference and I saw Overeeem gained some weight and changed his haircut Smiley
Just look at his face and arms at 35:37 minute, he is huge!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAynNUKtVS4&t=2s
legendary
Just Because the LFA 144 and KSW 75 are going to be next week October 14, I will have a quick pick of the Cage Warriors match and eyeing making a good pick on it aswell,

Cage Warriors 144: Wooding vs. Martignoni

Dominique Wooding VS Michele Martignoni

There are no booked fights on stake for Cage Warriors, so I will be judging each fighter by their technique and skills, Well for me Dominique Wooding could have a slight reach advantage, and pretty much so far in cage warriors his record shows no decision wins but KO/TKO wins only but he has 4 losses, while Michele Martignoni, for me Michele Martignoni has some stuff going on in the ground, so submission is his turf, but Wooding has a good takedown defense so my pick will be Dominique Wooding,

Carlo Pedersoli VS Madars Fleminas

For this match, I would go with the well-rounded fighter the young athletes in my opinion had a bright future, and 13 wins is surely a great deal while Fleminas has 10 wins, but has a great impression that this guy will win but for me, my pick is Carlo Pedersoli,

Jasmine Favero VS Awa Sow

I have seen a fighting kitten on cage warriors and this is Jasmine Favero, I think she got more experience because of her Amateur fights so my pick will be her,

legendary
Anyone who purchased UFC package could watch upcoming Cage Warriors 144 with main event Wooding vs Martignoni.
I didn't watch much of Cage Warriors fights but this week there are no Bellator or UFC events so this could be interesting card.
They have some contract with UFC so it's possible Dana White will watch this fights with one eye, for potential new fighters he could sign.

http://www.cagewarriors.com/
legendary

Congratulations to me for correctly predicting big underdog win  Grin

Well, congrats to you for making correct predictions on the underdog, but I really don't recommend underdogs sometimes if they don't prove much, you would just waste money on them, but if you see an underdog that can prove anything is possible, and is good in paper, then go with underdogs you can surely accumulate a large amount of money,

Well for Further information about the LFA 144 here is the list of fighters,

LFA 144: Gafurov vs. Silva

Friday 10.14.2022

MAIN CARD

Bantamweight: Muin Gafurov VS Diego Silva
Heavyweight: Jordan Heiderman VS Daiqwon Buckley
Flyweight: Yuma Horiuchi VS Felipe Bunes
Middleweight: Jared Revel VS Renato Valente
Lightweight: Jacobi Jones VS Christian Turner
Heavyweight: Ronald Coleman VS Chato Wiest
Flyweight: Christian Natividad VS Israel Galvan

PRELIMINARY CARD

Welterweight: Brady Minner VS Patrick Rivera
Bantamweight: Adamu Isah VS Mateo Gonzalez
Middleweight: Jeff Nielsen VS Ben Schauer
Middleweight: Damen Moyer VS Brian Sullivan
Women Flyweight: Samantha Nabity VS Annabel Kelly
Featherweight: Roy Magana VS Nicolas Colunga

CANCELLED BOUTS

Christian Natividad vs. Jordan Harris
Keith Phathaem vs. Robson Junior

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1435
What I like about KWS events, that I see a lot of heavy guys in every event. And most important, a lot of new faces all the time. Either KSW dont have USADA analogue, or Eastern European cuisine is specific and stimulates people to grow Cheesy

I like KWS for their fighter's imperfect techniques. I like how guys throws punches sweepingly and if they connect, they connect with a KO Cheesy

Just correction is not KWS but KSW

I'm just curious where they got spar, most of them are from Eastern European. I know what happens there, the conflict between Rusia and Ukraine is maybe affected practice and spar. Bohdan Gnidko from Ukraine is the fastest KO in KSW history, I respect to him.

I dont think that Russia-Ukraine war really affect their sparring or preparation, as they (for example Bohdan Gnidko) dont train in their homeland. If we talk exactly about Gnidko, then he only competes under Ukraine flag, but has multiple training camps all around the world. For example to practice striking, fighters go to Thailand for couple of months. Or they can train easily train in their own gym. You just need to train reflexes and know how to defend from bjj/wrestling attacks. You dont need to train with Royce Gracie to know all that.

P.S. The war between Ukraine-Russia does not mean that it happens 24/7 on all Ukraine territory. All the bloody and scary crap happens on territory that borders with Russia, the opposite territory of that is peaceful.
Activity: 924
Merit: 728

Next 9 days we will see 144th LFA event

The main event is Muin Gafurov vs Diego Silva for LFA Vacant Bantamweight Championship, the co main event is Jordan Heiderman vs Daiqwon Buckley.

Honestly I'm more interested to watch Heiderman vs Buckley since Heiderman is a ground fighter and how he can subs a big fighter like Buckley. I don't think it's easy to subs someone who have a big body because your reach might not enough to hold his body.
Activity: 854
Merit: 737
What I like about KWS events, that I see a lot of heavy guys in every event. And most important, a lot of new faces all the time. Either KSW dont have USADA analogue, or Eastern European cuisine is specific and stimulates people to grow Cheesy

I like KWS for their fighter's imperfect techniques. I like how guys throws punches sweepingly and if they connect, they connect with a KO Cheesy

Just correction is not KWS but KSW

I'm just curious where they got spar, most of them are from Eastern European. I know what happens there, the conflict between Rusia and Ukraine is maybe affected practice and spar. Bohdan Gnidko from Ukraine is the fastest KO in KSW history, I respect to him.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1435
What I like about KSW events, that I see a lot of heavy guys in every event. And most important, a lot of new faces all the time. Either KSW dont have USADA analogue, or Eastern European cuisine is specific and stimulates people to grow Cheesy

I like KSW for their fighter's imperfect techniques. I like how guys throws punches sweepingly and if they connect, they connect with a KO Cheesy
legendary
Bobby Seronio is not much more experienced, but he had more amateur matches and he didn't lose any fights so far.
I wouldn't bet on this fight at all, but I like this this event overall and as for underdog pick I would chose Jeremy Kennedy to surprise against Aaron Pico.
Congratulations to me for correctly predicting big underdog win  Grin

in 11 days the 75th ksw event will take place. Cool
the 9 fights are fixed and there will again be a fight for the belt in light heavyweight
the champion from turkey Ibragim Chuzhigaev will fight against the croatian cage fighter Ivan Erslan
There is lot of time until this event starts, but when you mentioned croatian fighter Erslan, I saw other fighter from Croatia Roberto Soldic Robocop signed a contract with ONE FC.
He came from KSW and he was champion in Middleweight category, but I think ONE is offering better money and stronger opponents.
His first ONE FC fight is scheduled for December 2 against russian fighter Murad Ramazanov!
https://www.onefc.com/features/5-things-you-need-to-know-about-croatian-mma-superstar-and-new-one-signing-roberto-soldic/
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Cashback 15%
in 11 days the 75th ksw event will take place. Cool
the 9 fights are fixed and there will again be a fight for the belt in light heavyweight
the champion from turkey Ibragim Chuzhigaev will fight against the croatian cage fighter Ivan Erslan

legendary

For Yoel Romero his toughest opponent in the Middle Weight division is Gegard Mousasi, Anatoly Tokov and  Rafael Lovato Jr but in the Light Heavyweight division he lost a split decision to Phil Davis and then other strong opponents are Ryan Bader, Anthony Johnson and off course Corey Anderson and the Champion Vadim Nemkov as they have a scheduled rematch next month are tough opponents for Romero to get to the championship level, so i think he has a better chance at Middle Weight.

Bellator 286 was bit of a disappointment as majority of the fights went to decision and Aaron Pico whom i picked on a parlay lost the fight due to injury, so his title hunt will delay once again with this loss.  

Yup! he definitely will have a problem with those individuals that is for sure, and Gegard Mousasi was once in the UFC, he got 49 wins and only 8 losses, and was only 37 years old so definitely Yoel Romero will have a hard time, he once fought Ilir Latifi, Lyoto Machida, Ronaldo Souza, Uriah Hall, and Chris Weidman was his last opponent on UFC before switching to Bellator, while I have no idea about Anatoly Tokov but seeing his records he has a decent win, while Rafael Lovato Jr has only 10 fights all win and had won against Gegard Mousasi on 2019 and ever since he doesn't have any fight yet, well I will not tackle the Light Heavyweight anymore because he already got a rank in there, but maybe he will have a chance on the Middleweight if he chooses to switch division,

Well, most of the fights in both Bellator and UFC in the Main Card have finished with a decision it was really not a great sight but it surely happens well, they can never know that their opponent is a match for them or not or some likely underestimating his opponent and will not take precautionary measures, but it really happens and it is a normal thing, but if you saw the AJ McKee Jr. VS Spike Carlyle it was a crazy match and many are just awed with both fighters performance, also my reaction through this I really can't get enough when I watched it,
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
~
In this fight, I think he has shown some guts that he is likely not stopping in getting what he wants that is why he has switched to Bellator Well the level of competition in the UFC was very high although the level of competition on Bellator aswell is something he should not underestimate I think he has a chance in getting what he wants, with Bellator,
For Yoel Romero his toughest opponent in the Middle Weight division is Gegard Mousasi, Anatoly Tokov and  Rafael Lovato Jr but in the Light Heavyweight division he lost a split decision to Phil Davis and then other strong opponents are Ryan Bader, Anthony Johnson and off course Corey Anderson and the Champion Vadim Nemkov as they have a scheduled rematch next month are tough opponents for Romero to get to the championship level, so i think he has a better chance at Middle Weight.

Bellator 286 was bit of a disappointment as majority of the fights went to decision and Aaron Pico whom i picked on a parlay lost the fight due to injury, so his title hunt will delay once again with this loss.  
legendary
Here are the results for my picks for the Bellator 286: Pitbull vs. Borics

Patricio Pitbull VS Ádám Borics ROUND 5 DECISION - LOST

1st round was very subtle at 1st but Borics decide to go on a flying knee but was negated, Pitbull was really calm but in the 2nd round Borics is now using his range and height advantage on Pitbull, Adam Borics was really struggling to get out of Patricio Pitbull, so much he doesn't really know what to do, I would say Pitbull doesn't really put huge damage on Borics but he is capitalizing on those grappling Adam Borics is really struggling against Pitbull,

AJ McKee Jr. VS Spike Carlyle ROUND 3 DECISION - WIN

At the start, Spike Carlyle rushed a kick to McKee, but to no success, it was easily evaded by AJ McKee, while Carlyle is so much aggressive, AJ McKee was calm and surely on focus on the fight now Carlyle has a cut on his face, and on this 1st round it was a super aggressive Carlyle that the fans are loving but the advantage of Mckee to turn the tides is also incredible and that rear naked choke was so very close but it was negated by Carlyle, it was really a tight fight and a great fight to watch actually that Anaconda choke was so close but Spike Carlyle doesn't really give him an easy opportunity, I should say Spike Carlyle was tough while McKee is on the advantage,

Sumiko Inaba VS Nadine Mandiau ROUND 3 DECISION - WIN

We all can see in the 1st round Sumiko Inaba is calm and relaxed in the fight despite the height and reach advantage of her opponent Nadine Mandiau, and in the 1st round Inaba was very strong she is getting kicks, punches, and also a takedown to set up her ground and pound Mandiau was rocked by Inaba's punch that makes her knockout, pretty much this could become a KO/TKO win for Inaba if she catches Mandiau when she is in the ground, Inaba escaping Mandiau's submission, for me it is a dominant win for Sumiko Inaba,

legendary
Interesting stuff coming from Bellator, Scot Cooker is thinking of making mega fight between Fedor Emilianenko and Anderson Silva, but there is a problem with weight difference.
Fedor would be huge favorite for me and not just because of his weight advantage, but his looks like a fantasy match from video games Smiley
Scot Cooker also said that he wants to bring Eddie Alvarez back to Bellator, and he is currently a free agent.

Bellator 286 event is starting in few hours and anyone who missed weightins and face offs can check them on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XW5Qt8iiUY
legendary
Predictions/bets for Bellator:

A.J McKee
Aaron Pico
Weber Almeida
Sumiko Inaba
Richard Palencia
Lance Gibson Jr
Keoni Diggs
Bobby Seronio

Not the entire card, but these are likely the one's I'll be mixing in with an accumulator, i.e with UFC fights since my bookie as a bonus currently for accumulators on MMA. I'm quite confident about those picks, but at the end of the day I'm usually at least let down by one huge favourite on Bellator nights, and every single one of these is the favourite going into the fights.

I surely agree with your picks and if I have more budget for my gambling funds I would surely go with that aswell, but for me, I would always go with just 3 to 4 picks per fight, and it is easier that way, well, I think AJ Mckee Jr. has the slight edge over Spike Carlyle during the beginning of the fight striking is surely essential and his height and reach advantage could be shown on the 1st round, well to some it up Bellator is getting really good with their fights,

I don't like this underdog fighter, he just started fighting and there is nearly zero chances he will win, unless his opponent gets injured somehow.
Bobby Seronio is not much more experienced, but he had more amateur matches and he didn't lose any fights so far.
I wouldn't bet on this fight at all, but I like this this event overall and as for underdog pick I would chose Jeremy Kennedy to surprise against Aaron Pico.

Yup! I don't like the underdog aswell But Bobby Serenio III has the slight advantage because of his experience, but there is still a chance that Miguel Peimbert might surprise us with a win but overall I am staying away from betting because they surely don't show much for now, but maybe in the future,

And with Jeremy Kennedy, I think that he surely had a good advantage but I can not see any domination over Aaron Pico, but they seem very limited on their ground game, and Jeremy Kennedy is an underdog that has much experience against Aaron Pico, for me the more technical the fighter is the higher chance to win, so maybe we will be blown away with the level of a technicality if there are any,
legendary
Anyway, speaking of huge underdogs winning from our convo in the UFC thread, what do you think of the huge underdog in this match up?
I don't like this underdog fighter, he just started fighting and there is nearly zero chances he will win, unless his opponent gets injured somehow.
staff
Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110
Predictions/bets for Bellator:

A.J McKee
Aaron Pico
Weber Almeida
Sumiko Inaba
Richard Palencia
Lance Gibson Jr
Keoni Diggs
Bobby Seronio

Not the entire card, but these are likely the one's I'll be mixing in with an accumulator, i.e with UFC fights since my bookie as a bonus currently for accumulators on MMA. I'm quite confident about those picks, but at the end of the day I'm usually at least let down by one huge favourite on Bellator nights, and every single one of these is the favourite going into the fights.
legendary
Here is my pick and prediction for the upcoming event

Bellator 286: Pitbull vs. Borics

Patricio Pitbull VS Ádám Borics

Stake odds for this match are 1.64 for Pitbull while 2.22 for Borics this is one curious fight Pitbull was really amazing having only 5 losses in his 35 years in MMA while the young 29 years old Borics is showing great potential and only having 1 loss, both fighters could surely win this match for Pitbull he has the experience so technically he can answers all Borics would throw to him, while Borics is younger and could have an edge on the much older Pitbull, I really like Borics because he got a technical stand-up but also got some advantage on his submission, Pitbull could win this via submission but for me, Adam Borics has the ideal to win because for me he can be also well verse with the submission game, likely it could also be meant I am torn from deciding but I think I will risk it on Adam Borics,

AJ McKee Jr. VS Spike Carlyle

Stake odds for this match are 1.20 for Mckee while 4.40 for Carlyle, not like the Pitbull vs Borics fight it is still a close odds, but this one is pointing to Mckee Jr. well maybe because of AJ Mckee's height and reach he does have some advantage there, he also got experience in getting into Spike Carlyle they are both well versed in a submission game, but for me AJ Mckee reach advantage could be a pointer for him so my pick and will bet on AJ McKee Jr.

Sumiko Inaba VS Nadine Mandiau

Stake odds for this match are 1.12 for Inaba while 6.20 for Mandiau, not a profitable bet if you bet for Sumiko to win, but if Mandiau can win this you can surely party all day, but yeah without a loss in Bellator the fighting kitten Sumiko Inaba all 4 wins a KO/TKO while even with reach advantage Nadine Mandiau I think Inaba can be so technical with her fight, for me I will go with the fighting kitty and that is Sumiko Inaba to win,
Pages:
Jump to: