Pages:
Author

Topic: MMA Info and Predictions - Bellator, KSW, PFL, ONE... - page 35. (Read 13993 times)

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
Did anybody watch ONE FC?  Christian mother fking Leeeee!  The guy is one tough mother fker!  He just won another belt at ONE's 170 weight class in what was a really good match albiet both got a bit fatigued.

In hindsight, I think Lee's camp knew their guy could take on Abbasov as Abbasov just fought at 205 and lost and it's a huge weight cut going back to 170.  And it showed as Abbasov missed weight.  Christian Lee went in there as the fresher guy being a true 155'er moving up in weight.  So that means almost no weight cut needed for him.

Nope! I haven't watched the Live, and I am still looking for the replay of the fight, Christian Lee take the KO/TKO by getting a takedown ground and pound, they also got a Filipino fighter that is Stephen Loman, that won against Bibiano Fernandes, surely it was one epic fight but I will still rewatch the match yet,

And so placing another event here,

Cage Warriors 147: Unplugged

Sunday 11.20.2022

MAIN EVENT
George Hardwick VS Chris Bungard

MAIN CARD
Morgan Charriere VS Daniel Bažant
Will Currie VS Michael Tchamou
Jan Quaeyhaegens VS Erick da Silva
George McManus VS Omran Chaaban
Alan Carlos VS Matthew Bonner
Daniel Ladero VS Matthew Byfield
Adam Darby VS Mush Aslani
Paddy Wilkinson VS Milton Afonso Cabral

CANCELLED CARD
Sam Creasey vs. Shajidul Haque
Bakhtyaar Oryakhail vs. Ollie Sarwa

All information was from TAPOLOGY
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403
Life, Love and Laughter...
Did anybody watch ONE FC?  Christian mother fking Leeeee!  The guy is one tough mother fker!  He just won another belt at ONE's 170 weight class in what was a really good match albiet both got a bit fatigued.

In hindsight, I think Lee's camp knew their guy could take on Abbasov as Abbasov just fought at 205 and lost and it's a huge weight cut going back to 170.  And it showed as Abbasov missed weight.  Christian Lee went in there as the fresher guy being a true 155'er moving up in weight.  So that means almost no weight cut needed for him.
legendary
~
So Congratulation to the new Lightweight Champion Usman Numagomedov, but congratulations as well to Patricky Pitbull aswell,
I wanted to watch the fight live but unfortunately it was not available to stream them with all the premium memberships i have and was only able to watch highlights of the Usman Numagomedov fight in youtube and i was certain he was going to win but i would love to watch them live. Umar and Usman being brothers has much better stand up game and their kicking game and distance control is awesome and the lightweight division is taken over by Dagestan and the next champion would be probably Umar Nurmagomedov in the Bantamweight division.

I think it was free and live on the BellatorMMA channel, so you could watch the whole event including the Usman Nurmagomedov VS Patricky Pitbull I really don't know why Bellator is doing this for free, but it was a great fight to watch and if you would see a Bellator event you can surely go to this channel to watch it live, and it was really an outstanding fight even though it ends up in a decision you can really see that Usman Nurmagomedov was in control and dominate the whole fight, Pitbull doesn't want to engage into the ground, because of the threat of getting submitted,

Well, that was only the Co-Main event and if you would see the Main Event Vadim Nemkov VS, Corey Anderson, you would see that Nemkov had a different approach to Anderson, pretty much that takedown defense is really something that Corey Anderson performed 15 takedowns but it was all to naught, Vadim Nemkov was the one in control until the last minute of the fight he was really in control,
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
~
So Congratulation to the new Lightweight Champion Usman Numagomedov, but congratulations as well to Patricky Pitbull aswell,
I wanted to watch the fight live but unfortunately it was not available to stream them with all the premium memberships i have and was only able to watch highlights of the Usman Numagomedov fight in youtube and i was certain he was going to win but i would love to watch them live. Umar and Usman being brothers has much better stand up game and their kicking game and distance control is awesome and the lightweight division is taken over by Dagestan and the next champion would be probably Umar Nurmagomedov in the Bantamweight division.
legendary
Right now Bellator 288: Nemkov vs. Anderson 2 is commencing and I am watching the Patricky Pitbull VS Usman Nurmagomedov, and yes Pitbull is afraid to engage in the ground because he knows that he's going to drown, by the Pressure of Usman Nurmagomedov, and indeed the name Nurmagomedov hasn't gone in vain he has better control on the ground you can see that even in the standing you can see Pitbull has already have bloodied his face, even in the Octagon interview Khabib have a video called him and the new Bellator lightweight division and is undefeated surely he might be the next in the footsteps of his cousin, Usman Have win even if the fight have ended the distance Usman Nurmagomedov only sustained minimal damage it was a great match and you can see who really is the more dominant inside the ring,

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1255
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
Corey Anderson was owning Nemkov for all the rounds while the fight lasted.  He was cruising to a win.  I'm not sure if he could do it again this time tho as Nemkov has an idea what to expect from Anderson.  And that's the wrestling.  I hope Nemkov worked on his TD defense so we get to have a more competitive match up unlike last time.  If not for the clash of heads, Anderson would've been the champ.
I know Corey Anderson is favorite in main event, but I just can't see any value in betting on him to win.
Betting on underdogs is sometimes my thing and I think Nemkov can win this time, and I thinking the same thing for UFC main event.
Comain event is very interesting, Usman Nurmagomedov could continue his perfect score with thin over Pitbull.
Tune in and watch Bellator live now.

It's not exactly the place he wanted but he can't wait for world situation to calm down, and I can't wait to see his last UFC fight.
Fedor is a legend, no matter what happens in this fight.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1435
Some big news:

Fedor Emelianenko gets retirement fight wish, rematches Ryan Bader for title at Bellator 290.

Finally. Last fight for the last emperor. It is about time for him to retire. He should have done it in few fights after a loss to Henderson in 2011. All those fights that he had after - Id say that his opponents were either much low skilled, or same skilled and Fedor lost. Imho he would better retire 5-7 years ago and switch to coaching.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403
Life, Love and Laughter...
^  Corey Anderson was owning Nemkov for all the rounds while the fight lasted.  He was cruising to a win.  I'm not sure if he could do it again this time tho as Nemkov has an idea what to expect from Anderson.  And that's the wrestling.  I hope Nemkov worked on his TD defense so we get to have a more competitive match up unlike last time.  If not for the clash of heads, Anderson would've been the champ.

Besides the main event and co main, the rest of main card looks decent judging from the fighters' records.

Edit:  This looks like it's gonna be good...

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/bouts/692230-one-on-prime-video-4-kiamrian-brazen-abbasov-vs-christian-the-warrior-lee

I think Christian Lee loses this one.  The other guy is yuuuge.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1435
In addition to Nemkov va Anderson fight - their previous fight, that ended with no contest, supposed to be tournament final, and the winner of if should have walked home with one million. But due to no contest, both got their usual fight reward, which is way lower.

In this fight, they will fight only for the belt. There is no million usd as a reward. Fighters might get less motivation this time. Btw, Anderson looked better during their first fight. More agression, pushed more, but he was the one who made that accidental head crash.
legendary
It's time to get back on other MMA events now that amazing UFC 281 is finished.
Bellator 288 is starting in few days with amazing fight card, main event is Vadim Nemkov vs Corey Anderson, and co-main event is Patricky Pitbull vs Usman Nurmagomedov.
This is two title fights in Light Heavyweight and Lightweight categories worth watching, and we have Kbabib's cousin Usman as extra motivation to watch.
Prelims will be broadcasted on Bellator youtube channel so you can tune in and watch that for free.

http://www.bellator.com/

This is an interesting event for me the Main event is just OK Vadim Nemkov is a decent fighter, but recently lost to Jiří Procházka on Rizin, and have decent wrestling now, that Accidental head clash was really a bummer on their 1st fight but they it really happens and ended the fight with no contest, but right now I think Vadim Nemkov is stronger than before this is an interesting OK main event,

But the fight that I am waiting for was the fight between Patricky Pitbull and the undefeated Usman Nurmagomedov I will be rooting for Nurmagomedov for sure,

Well, Bellator was my 2nd MMA combat sport that most UFC has been trying their luck for the belt, and I have a lot of well-known fighters on Bellator so it is easy for me to pick, without hustling up to search for that fighter, and for me after UFC, Bellator has provided me good winnings with my picks recently,

legendary
Tomorrow we will have an another even, it's Invicta FC 50 where this event is about woman fight, the main event is Guthrie vs Chase and the co main event is Lehner vs Bernardo. This event only have 4 fights since the other 3 fights get cancelled. They have own facebook and youtube channel, so anyone can watch this fight via streaming. Guthrie vs Chase would be interesting to watch since either of them are have a good power and capabilities.
It's very busy midweek calendar for MMA and I don't always watch Invicta events but this one could be interesting to check out as this is tournament style.
Maybe some of this girls will shine today, get noticed by Dana White and sign contracts with UFC.

ONE Championship have two events starting in few days, and both of them are being held in Singapore Indoor Stadium.
ONE 163 Akimoto vs. Petchtanong will be broadcasted on youtube, and Abbasov vs Lee will be shown on Amazon Prime.
If you like kickboxing than watch Akimoto vs Petchtanong and Kryklya vs Azizpour in One 163, and on Prime you can watch more MMA and muai thai fights.
There are not many familiar MMA faces but this is good way to prepare for UFC event this weekend.

Activity: 924
Merit: 728
Tomorrow we will have an another even, it's Invicta FC 50 where this event is about woman fight, the main event is Guthrie vs Chase and the co main event is Lehner vs Bernardo. This event only have 4 fights since the other 3 fights get cancelled. They have own facebook and youtube channel, so anyone can watch this fight via streaming. Guthrie vs Chase would be interesting to watch since either of them are have a good power and capabilities.

Invicta FC 50 Quick Card
Katharina Lehner  vs.  Talita Bernard 135 lbs
Claire Guthrie  vs.  Brigid Chase 125 lbs
Danni McCormack  vs.  Maíra Mazar 115 lbs
M. Parker  vs.  Elise Pone 115 lbs

Source: https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/94217-invicta-fc-50-strawweight-title-tournament
legendary
It's time to get back on other MMA events now that amazing UFC 281 is finished.
Bellator 288 is starting in few days with amazing fight card, main event is Vadim Nemkov vs Corey Anderson, and co-main event is Patricky Pitbull vs Usman Nurmagomedov.
This is two title fights in Light Heavyweight and Lightweight categories worth watching, and we have Kbabib's cousin Usman as extra motivation to watch.
Prelims will be broadcasted on Bellator youtube channel so you can tune in and watch that for free.

http://www.bellator.com/
legendary
After Cage Warriors 145 ended, we will have another Cage Warriors event in this Saturday at Bec Arena, Manchester. This fight the main event is Christian Duncan will risk his belt to fight against Marian Dimitrov. IMO there's no chance for Dimitrov to beat Duncan since Dimitrov haven't fight after 3 years which his skill might not be same at it was.
My all attention for this week in MMA will be focused mostly on mega fight in UFC Adesanya vs Pereira, and I would watch other MMA events if they broadcast them earlier.
Both Cage Warriors 146 and KSW 76 are starting the same day as UFC so I am not sure if I will be able to watch anything else.
Exact time for Cage Warriors 146 Saturday 11.12.2022 at 01:00 PM ET, for KSW76 is exact same time, and UFC is starting only few hours later at 06:00 PM ET.

Like you, I am more Focus on the Main Event of the UFC because all answers and doubts will surely be answered from that fight, and in actuality, the odds were so close this time to some of Israel Adesanya's past fights, so I am not really posting any other MMA events this time, I am more focus now on UFC 281 and it will be an epic of a fight? perhaps for some if Israel Adesanya did win for them it will be a boring fight, and if Alex Pereira would win this then it will be a KO/TKO that is what I am seeing here, but for me, I am more looking at the technicality of the fight not because someone can KO/TKO or just win over his opponent, I am more on the technicality of things and I am still siding with Israel Adesanya, and will not be getting to another boat, or not just because the other knockout the other in the past doesn't mean that history will repeat itself,

Yeah, maybe I will just watch couple of the main event on Cage Warriors 146 and KSW 76 since all of my bet on UFC 281. Usually I just watch the replay when I don't have free time or busy, especially when the fight is goes to distance, I don't really like when the match only end for one round. Because it's one sided and the opponent is really weak for getting KO'ed at early round.

I am doing the same thing, Watching it on replays and sometimes analyzing some details of the fight well in this Cage Warriors 146 event there are so many canceled fights and switch fights because of fighters pulling out from the event because of some reason, but overall I will look forward on the Main event Christian Leroy Duncan, Adam Cullen, and Luke Riley,  are the once I am rooting right now and looking forward if they can still manage to stay undefeated in Cage Warriors,
My all attention for this week in MMA will be focused mostly on mega fight in UFC Adesanya vs Pereira, and I would watch other MMA events if they broadcast them earlier.
Both Cage Warriors 146 and KSW 76 are starting the same day as UFC so I am not sure if I will be able to watch anything else.
Exact time for Cage Warriors 146 Saturday 11.12.2022 at 01:00 PM ET, for KSW76 is exact same time, and UFC is starting only few hours later at 06:00 PM ET.
Yeah, maybe I will just watch couple of the main event on Cage Warriors 146 and KSW 76 since all of my bet on UFC 281. Usually I just watch the replay when I don't have free time or busy, especially when the fight is goes to distance, I don't really like when the match only end for one round. Because it's one sided and the opponent is really weak for getting KO'ed at early round.
legendary
After Cage Warriors 145 ended, we will have another Cage Warriors event in this Saturday at Bec Arena, Manchester. This fight the main event is Christian Duncan will risk his belt to fight against Marian Dimitrov. IMO there's no chance for Dimitrov to beat Duncan since Dimitrov haven't fight after 3 years which his skill might not be same at it was.

Cage Warriors 146 Quick Card:

C. Duncan  vs.  Marian Dimitrov 185 lbs
Jim Wallhead  vs.  Mateusz Figlak 170 lbs
Aaron Johnson  vs.  Łukasz Kopera 155 lbs
O. Prins  vs.  Liam Molloy 145 lbs
Sam Kelly  vs.  Jack Eglin 135 lbs
James Hendin  vs.  Araik Margarian 145 lbs
Aaron Aby  vs.  Stipe Brčić 125 lbs
Luke Riley  vs.  Karol Kutyła 145 lbs
Antonio Sheldon  vs.  Jordy Bakkes 145 lbs
Milad Ahady  vs.  Tom Mearns 145 lbs
Martin Causse  vs.  Adam Cullen 170 lbs
Manny Akpan  vs.  Samuel Bark 145 lbs
Faisal Malik  vs.  Liam Gittins 145 lbs
Reece McEwan  vs.  Teodoro Scolieri 145 lbs

Source: https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/92600-cage-warriors-146
legendary
I am not watching many LFA events in MMA but I might start doing this after I heard they signed a contract with Aline Pereira, sister of UFC 281 title challenger Alex Pereira.
Maybe it's in their family blood to have good fighters, but I see she was doing kickboxing pro fighting for few years and she had mixed results.
Her first fight in LFA is going to be against Helen Peralta in about two weeks in LFA 147 Melo vs Costa.

I have seen her, fight, and man this is Alex Pereira's little sister she fights like his brother, I thought I was watching Alex Fighting, She made easy work on Crystal Lawson it was a one-sided win, and just like Alex Pereira she is still hungry for more fights, and I think she will do great in the LFA and a great addition with the woman division, of the LFA.

Now, here is the result of the Ares FC 9 fight, and the only win I got was on the preliminary card,

MAIN EVENT
Damien Lapilus VS Amin Ayoub ROUND 5 - ENDS IN A DRAW - LOST

I really never expected a DRAW for this fight, for me Damien Lapilus won this fight it was a robbery this is why I never trusted ending a fight in a decision, they should try and give their all to knock out their opponent,

CO-MAIN EVENT
Robert Valentin VS Pietro Penini ROUND 3 - NO CONTEST - LOST

Likely a sad ending for this fight, remind me of not having a bet for Ares again, but yeah it was really not a great thing to happen and I would not want to discuss it here because I am upset about what happened with the fight,

PRELIMINARY CARD
Soslan Gagloev VS Pavlos Ntatidis ROUND 1 - KO/TKO - WIN

1st round submission this kid is really remarkable, and I surely am not wrong about what I have seen on the paper on him, but surely it was really a risk in betting for Ares FC and this is my 1st time doing it, but I think it was really a great experience in doing so,

legendary
I am not watching many LFA events in MMA but I might start doing this after I heard they signed a contract with Aline Pereira, sister of UFC 281 title challenger Alex Pereira.
Maybe it's in their family blood to have good fighters, but I see she was doing kickboxing pro fighting for few years and she had mixed results.
Her first fight in LFA is going to be against Helen Peralta in about two weeks in LFA 147 Melo vs Costa.

legendary
Ares FC 9: Lapilus vs. Ayoub 2 is commencing tomorrow, and here are my picks I am just basing on each fighter's stats, this is my first time trying out if I got a keen eye for certain fighters by just looking them at the paper,

MAIN EVENT
Damien Lapilus VS Amin Ayoub

This is the 2nd time these two would fight, and in the 1st match Damien Lapilus won with a doctor stoppage in round 2, for me both fighters can end the fight standing or on the ground but Damien Lapilus might have a much stronger power than Ayoub, his fight with Leandro Rodrigues, have declared a win with a medical stoppage so he has done something with those heavy punches, so my pick will be Damien Lapilus,

CO-MAIN EVENT
Robert Valentin VS Pietro Penini

Robert Valentin could have the power, for me, this could end with a rear naked choke or a guillotine choke, or even an old fashion ground and pound, this is what I see may happen with this fight, for sure, my pick is Robert Valentin,

PRELIMINARY CARD
Soslan Gagloev VS Pavlos Ntatidis

For me this kid even though he got 2 lost as an amateur he sure proves that his professional record will be sensational while Pavlos Ntatidis, really has some experience I think the Russian kid got heart and surely he needs losses to put himself to victory, that is why my pick is Soslan Gagloev,
Pages:
Jump to: