Pages:
Author

Topic: MMA Info and Predictions - Bellator, KSW, PFL, ONE... - page 36. (Read 14030 times)

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1255
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
I am not watching many LFA events in MMA but I might start doing this after I heard they signed a contract with Aline Pereira, sister of UFC 281 title challenger Alex Pereira.
Maybe it's in their family blood to have good fighters, but I see she was doing kickboxing pro fighting for few years and she had mixed results.
Her first fight in LFA is going to be against Helen Peralta in about two weeks in LFA 147 Melo vs Costa.

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
Ares FC 9: Lapilus vs. Ayoub 2 is commencing tomorrow, and here are my picks I am just basing on each fighter's stats, this is my first time trying out if I got a keen eye for certain fighters by just looking them at the paper,

MAIN EVENT
Damien Lapilus VS Amin Ayoub

This is the 2nd time these two would fight, and in the 1st match Damien Lapilus won with a doctor stoppage in round 2, for me both fighters can end the fight standing or on the ground but Damien Lapilus might have a much stronger power than Ayoub, his fight with Leandro Rodrigues, have declared a win with a medical stoppage so he has done something with those heavy punches, so my pick will be Damien Lapilus,

CO-MAIN EVENT
Robert Valentin VS Pietro Penini

Robert Valentin could have the power, for me, this could end with a rear naked choke or a guillotine choke, or even an old fashion ground and pound, this is what I see may happen with this fight, for sure, my pick is Robert Valentin,

PRELIMINARY CARD
Soslan Gagloev VS Pavlos Ntatidis

For me this kid even though he got 2 lost as an amateur he sure proves that his professional record will be sensational while Pavlos Ntatidis, really has some experience I think the Russian kid got heart and surely he needs losses to put himself to victory, that is why my pick is Soslan Gagloev,
legendary
This week we will have LFA146 event, this is the second semi final in featherweight division between Marcio Barbosa vs Gabriel Santos. Gabriel Santos is a rising star who's a young fighter and have undefeated record, Marcio Barbosa is a big challenge for him.
Only fighters from Brazil in this fight card, that could be interesting for locals in São Paulo but I am not sure people around the world want to see this.
Cage warriors could be more interesting to watch, with fighters from many countries and that main event looks interesting, but I have to admit that I am not familiar with most of the fighters.
PFL MMA looks very inactive, I can't remember last time they had event, and next one will be in one month.
legendary
^ that event was cool as well but I prefer Cage Warriors and right now is the new event,

Cage Warriors 145

Friday 11.04.2022

MAIN EVENT

Featherweight: Jordan Vucenic VS Paul Hughes

MAIN CARD

Bantamweight: Festus Ahorlu VS Faisal Malik
Welterweight: James Sheehan VS Jamie Richardson
Featherweight: Harry Hardwick VS Steve Aimable
Lightweight: El Hadji Ndiaye VS Adam Shelley
Bantamweight: Cameron Else VS Nathan Fletcher
Bantamweight: Caolan Loughran VS Luke Shanks
Lightweight: Mehdi Ben Lakhdhar VS Xavier Sedras
Featherweight: Ryan Shelley VS Josh Reed
Lightweight: Decky McAleenan VS Andre Goncalves
Middleweight: James Webb VS Paddy McCorry
Bantamweight: Salvatore Liga VS Liam Gittins
Light Heavyweight: Modestas Bukauskas VS Lee Chadwick
Welterweight: Oban Elliott VS Sean McCormac

CANCELLED CARD

James Webb vs. Samir Kadi                 - Kadi is out and change by Paddy McCorry
Daniel Skibiński vs. Oban Elliott           - Skibinski Injury and change by Sean McCormac

All information was from TAPOLOGY
Activity: 924
Merit: 728
This week we will have LFA146 event, this is the second semi final in featherweight division between Marcio Barbosa vs Gabriel Santos. Gabriel Santos is a rising star who's a young fighter and have undefeated record, Marcio Barbosa is a big challenge for him.

This is the quick card on this event:

Márcio Barbosa  vs.  Gabriel Santos 145 lbs
Felipe Douglas  vs.  Rangel de Sá 155 lbs
Jean Matsumoto  vs.  Inaildo Santos 135 lbs
Carlos Prates  vs.  Moacir Rocha 170 lbs
Felipe dos Santos  vs.  Hugo Paiva 125 lbs
Luana Santos  vs.  Waleska Sousa 125 lbs
Danilo Adreani  vs.  Yan Teixeira 125 lbs
Janaína Silva  vs.  Nayara Hemily 115 lbs
Reginaldo Junior  vs.  Marcos Zinhani 170 lbs
Levi Rodrigues  vs.  Mark Lenon 220 lbs
M. Minoto  vs.  Allan Oliveira 155 lbs
Gabriela Fujimoto  vs.  Eduarda Santana 115 lbs
B. Sattelmayer  vs.  Julia Polastri 115 lbs

Source: https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/94392-lfa-146-barbosa-vs-santos
legendary

What do you mean his skills are far from his brother Leon Edwards?
Fabian has great MMA record and he lost only two times against Vanderford and van Steenis; his brother Leon lost three times in his carrier.
It's normal he has less fights because he is younger and his style and category are different, but he was ranked top two fighter in Middleweight category before his last fight.
UFC would be very happy to sign this guy.

Well, I am just saying because Leon Edwards was on the UFC, and we all know the level of competition, Than with Bellator, and I am not comparing their Records either anyway Fabian Edwards is really younger than Leon Edwards and could also become the Middleweight Champion someday, but I think at the end of the day we can not really compare the two because they are different and have different styles, Leon Edwards has a confirmed black belt in  Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu while Fabian Edwards does not, but at the end of the day I think there is no need in comparing the two,

Well this Coming November 3, we will be having the Ares FC 9: Lapilus vs. Ayoub 2 and it will be broadcast on UFC Fight Pass I know I really don't know most of the fighters here, but it is good to explore some combat fighting sports that I think might have future success, and right now is broadcast into UFC fight pass,
legendary
After you have said it, I suddenly looked at the picture of Fabian Edwards and the striking resemblance was really there, but surely the skill was really far from that of Leon
What do you mean his skills are far from his brother Leon Edwards?
Fabian has great MMA record and he lost only two times against Vanderford and van Steenis; his brother Leon lost three times in his carrier.
It's normal he has less fights because he is younger and his style and category are different, but he was ranked top two fighter in Middleweight category before his last fight.
UFC would be very happy to sign this guy.

legendary
I just learned that Fabian Edwards that is fighting in upcoming Bellator 287 event Piccolotti vs Barnaoui, is actually younger brother of better known UFC fighter Leon Edwards.
Fabian Edwards is fighting in Middleweight category and he is two years younger than Leon who is currently fighting in Welterweight division.
This makes his next co-main event fight against Charlie Ward much more interesting to watch tomorrow.
Weight-ins are availaable next, and Bellator is broadcasting Prelims live and free on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkEQq6lO1oI

After you have said it, I suddenly looked at the picture of Fabian Edwards and the striking resemblance was really there, but surely the skill was really far from that of Leon, but looking at his fight with the Legendary Lyoto Machida, Lyoto Machida really needs to settle down his gloves but Fabian Edwards might be a solid striker, and surely Fabian has a solid record in the Bellator and looking forward if he can win against Charlie Ward,

This is boxing and Jake Paul proven already that he has skill to win fights, and I had my doubts about him when he started doing this.
He has only five professional boxing fights with four KO wins, but he is much younger than Anderson Silva.
Good news that both fighters  made their weights for main event so we have this fight officially confirmed now, so let's get ready to rummmble. 🥊
There is one more UFC fighter on this fight card Uriah Hall who is fighting against Le'Veon Bell, so it's going to be intersting to watch his first boxing fight.

Yup! Uriah Hall is fighting as well, maybe he wants better pay for this match, or he really loves boxing just like Anderson Silva, and right now he will be making his debut in boxing against Le'Veon Bell, right now against his opponent I think Uriah can win this one, and the Spider can make Jake Paul bleed, I really want that to happen, but this is the MMA thread and that Jake Paul VS Anderson Silva fight will be having a boxing rule format,

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Cashback 15%
it's time again for the next ksw event in poland
this time on november 12th the fight for the ksw lightweight champion bout will take place between the reigning champion Salahdine Parnasse (france 8-1-0) and the polish cage fighter Sebastian Rajewski (4-2-0)
more interesting fights you can see in the graphic below

legendary
Though we're fans of MMA I also don't see Silva not winning against the built of Jake. I'm thinking Silva can't stand it when he is cornered. Even if he can block the coming strike, Jake will break him.  Yep, this event will grab the audience of the Bellator seeing no familiar names on the cards. If something big happens in Bellator, we could just watch the replay of it.
This is boxing and Jake Paul proven already that he has skill to win fights, and I had my doubts about him when he started doing this.
He has only five professional boxing fights with four KO wins, but he is much younger than Anderson Silva.
Good news that both fighters  made their weights for main event so we have this fight officially confirmed now, so let's get ready to rummmble. 🥊
There is one more UFC fighter on this fight card Uriah Hall who is fighting against Le'Veon Bell, so it's going to be intersting to watch his first boxing fight.

Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
Another great Combat Fighting Sports are Bellator which will have its event this week
I am not very much excited about this Bellator event, not big names but I see fighters have good records so we might see some interesting fights and surprises.
Similar case is in this week UFC event, but we can't have big flashy events all the time so I am ok with that.
Maybe boxing fight between Jake Paul and Anderson Silva will get more attention from people and mma fans, including me. 🥊
Don't forget to make your predictions and win FREE bets from Sportsbet:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sportsbetio-jake-paul-vs-anderson-silva-saturday-5418308

Though we're fans of MMA I also don't see Silva not winning against the built of Jake. I'm thinking Silva can't stand it when he is cornered. Even if he can block the coming strike, Jake will break him.  Yep, this event will grab the audience of the Bellator seeing no familiar names on the cards. If something big happens in Bellator, we could just watch the replay of it.

legendary
I just learned that Fabian Edwards that is fighting in upcoming Bellator 287 event Piccolotti vs Barnaoui, is actually younger brother of better known UFC fighter Leon Edwards.
Fabian Edwards is fighting in Middleweight category and he is two years younger than Leon who is currently fighting in Welterweight division.
This makes his next co-main event fight against Charlie Ward much more interesting to watch tomorrow.
Weight-ins are availaable next, and Bellator is broadcasting Prelims live and free on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkEQq6lO1oI
legendary
Another great Combat Fighting Sports are Bellator which will have its event this week
I am not very much excited about this Bellator event, not big names but I see fighters have good records so we might see some interesting fights and surprises.
Similar case is in this week UFC event, but we can't have big flashy events all the time so I am ok with that.
Maybe boxing fight between Jake Paul and Anderson Silva will get more attention from people and mma fans, including me. 🥊
Don't forget to make your predictions and win FREE bets from Sportsbet:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sportsbetio-jake-paul-vs-anderson-silva-saturday-5418308
legendary
I think that LFA MMA signed some contract with UFC and Dana White and that is why UFC fight pass is something broadcasting their events live.
Most of their fighters I don't know but they sometimes switch to UFC or fight in Dana White Contender Series.
UFC 28 0 just finished but I see Rizin 39 is starting soon with mostly fighters from Japan.

A good merger is always good in the business and LFA has proven that they had the quality just like the UFC so there could be a pretty much huge chance that fighters from LFA could fight fighters from the UFC or vice versa, they could get a pretty great time with analyzing a very great event with LFA VS UFC,

Another great Combat Fighting Sports are Bellator which will have its event this week,

Bellator 287: Piccolotti vs. Barnaoui

Saturday 10.29.2022

MAIN CARD

Lightweight: Adam Piccolotti VS Mansour Barnaoui
Middleweight: Fabian Edwards VS Charlie Ward
Lightweight: Saul Rogers VS Tim Wilde
Featherweight: Justin Gonzales VS Andrew Fisher

PRELIMINARY CARD

Lightweight: Davy Gallon VS Daniele Scatizzi
Bantamweight: Sarvadzhon Khamidov VS José Maria Tomé
Light Heavyweight: Simon Biyong VS Dragos Zubco
Welterweight: Thibault Gouti VS Alfie Davis
Women Strawweight: Chiara Penco VS Manuela Marconetto
Lightweight: Yves Landu VS Walter Cogliandro
Middleweight: Costello van Steenis VS Kamil Oniszczuk
Welterweight: Nicolò Solli VS Bourama Camara
Middleweight: Steven Hill VS Andrea Fusi
Light Heavyweight: Luke Trainer VS Lucas Alsina
Heavyweight: Oleg Popov VS Denis Stojnić

CANCELLED CARD

Steven Hill VS Walter Pugliesi
Alex Bertinazzi VS Edoardo Caiazza
Ayoub Nacer VS Derrick Winslow
Percy Herrera VS Luca Iovine

All information was from TAPOLOGY
legendary
I think that LFA MMA signed some contract with UFC and Dana White and that is why UFC fight pass is something broadcasting their events live.
Most of their fighters I don't know but they sometimes switch to UFC or fight in Dana White Contender Series.
UFC 28 0 just finished but I see Rizin 39 is starting soon with mostly fighters from Japan.
legendary
It is my 1st time seeing it as well I thought it was eagle FC at 1st but maybe it is a worthwhile watch I am not going to place any bets because I really don't know most fighters and yeah I am not seeing any well-known bookies got attention with this MMA maybe I would wait for further information about this, but it was really a rare find because I haven't seen any official Pay per view for it, or maybe I have missed it, but still, as I have said maybe this is a great addition but not worth to waste your time on, but for me maybe I will just going to watch the replay first and look what caliber of fighters in the UAE Warriors got stored for us,
UAE warriors is still a small MMA event, so that's why it's unknown for most people and bookies even though it's already 34 events running until now. You can watch the full replay of every card here https://fullfights.net/topvideos.html?c=uae-warriors&page=2

Tomorrow there's an event LFA 145 the fight will happen one hour earlier than UFC 280, I think most people will watch UFC 280 since it's full of many big fights there, but I just share it in case if there's people who interested in LFA.

LFA 145 Quick Card

Bruno Assis  vs.  Jesse Murra 205 lbs
Olivia Beeskau  vs.  Jena Bishop 125 lbs
Tyus White  vs.  Miguel Sanson 125 lbs
Kegan Gennrich  vs.  Jake Kozorosky 155 lbs
Scott Writz  vs.  Craig Fruth 170 lbs
Cody Linne  vs.  Payton Brezinski 125 lbs
Rachel Martinez  vs.  Diamond Long 115 lbs
Kevin Messer  vs.  Santos Verdinez 135 lbs
Dalton Holmes  vs.  Jeremy Landowski 170 lbs

Source : https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/93276-lfa-145-assis-vs-murray

I will indeed check those replays and will surely take my thoughts on every fight that I think is worth the watch here in the forum, well I think newly events like these surely need support from us, they could have promising talents from the UAE that could walk their way to the UFC, Bellator, or other bigger combat sports company, I will check it and give what I think about the fight later,

First time seeing such an organization like LFA. Are they part of UFC, as this event will be aired on UFC Fight Pass. It must be US local fighting organization, as I see 99% of the cards fighters have American flag. What I have noticed, that there are a lot of small guys there, the weight divisions like "less than 70kg" is most popular there. Either there are a lot of skinny guys, or they are way to young. Cant check that info, as fighters dont have wiki and https://www.lfa.com/fighters is poor with fighters info.

Well, pretty much most of them are new fighters and not well-known, or are just starting their professional fights or starting their fight with a well-known combat sports company, but If a UFC fighter would go switch to that unknown combat sports company it will surely be recognized by some fans or some people, for example, many fighters that are switching to Bellator, or LFA, from the UFC, that will surely get that new fighting sports skyrocket their popularity,
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1435
First time seeing such an organization like LFA. Are they part of UFC, as this event will be aired on UFC Fight Pass. It must be US local fighting organization, as I see 99% of the cards fighters have American flag. What I have noticed, that there are a lot of small guys there, the weight divisions like "less than 70kg" is most popular there. Either there are a lot of skinny guys, or they are way to young. Cant check that info, as fighters dont have wiki and https://www.lfa.com/fighters is poor with fighters info.
Activity: 924
Merit: 728
It is my 1st time seeing it as well I thought it was eagle FC at 1st but maybe it is a worthwhile watch I am not going to place any bets because I really don't know most fighters and yeah I am not seeing any well-known bookies got attention with this MMA maybe I would wait for further information about this, but it was really a rare find because I haven't seen any official Pay per view for it, or maybe I have missed it, but still, as I have said maybe this is a great addition but not worth to waste your time on, but for me maybe I will just going to watch the replay first and look what caliber of fighters in the UAE Warriors got stored for us,
UAE warriors is still a small MMA event, so that's why it's unknown for most people and bookies even though it's already 34 events running until now. You can watch the full replay of every card here https://fullfights.net/topvideos.html?c=uae-warriors&page=2

Tomorrow there's an event LFA 145 the fight will happen one hour earlier than UFC 280, I think most people will watch UFC 280 since it's full of many big fights there, but I just share it in case if there's people who interested in LFA.

LFA 145 Quick Card

Bruno Assis  vs.  Jesse Murra 205 lbs
Olivia Beeskau  vs.  Jena Bishop 125 lbs
Tyus White  vs.  Miguel Sanson 125 lbs
Kegan Gennrich  vs.  Jake Kozorosky 155 lbs
Scott Writz  vs.  Craig Fruth 170 lbs
Cody Linne  vs.  Payton Brezinski 125 lbs
Rachel Martinez  vs.  Diamond Long 115 lbs
Kevin Messer  vs.  Santos Verdinez 135 lbs
Dalton Holmes  vs.  Jeremy Landowski 170 lbs

Source : https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/93276-lfa-145-assis-vs-murray
legendary
Tomorrow there's an UAE Warriors 34, the main event is Martun vs Acoidan.
I never heard about this UAE Warriors organization but it appears to be some low level MMA coming from Abu Dhabi.
It's not really worth of wasting time watching this, and you can't even find this events betting anywhere.
I am sticking on following only Bellator, PFL and sometimes ONE, DWCS and KSW, everything else is just a noise.

legendary
Tomorrow there's an UAE Warriors 34, the main event is Martun vs Acoidan.
I never heard about this UAE Warriors organization but it appears to be some low level MMA coming from Abu Dhabi.
It's not really worth of wasting time watching this, and you can't even find this events betting anywhere.
I am sticking on following only Bellator, PFL and sometimes ONE, DWCS and KSW, everything else is just a noise.
Pages:
Jump to: