Pages:
Author

Topic: MMA Info and Predictions - Bellator, KSW, PFL, ONE... - page 5. (Read 14030 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248
After that PFL 10: 2023 PFL World Championship I am craving more PFL for sure and the next event for PFL is

PFL Europe 4: 2023 Championships

DATE: Friday 12.08.2023
TIME: 12:00 PM ET
PROMOTION: Professional Fighters League
VENUE: 3Arena Dublin

MAIN EVENT
Nate Kelly VS Dimitry Solimeis

CO-MAIN EVENT
Frans Mlambo VS Khurshed Kakhorov

MAIN CARD
Dakota Ditcheva VS Valentina Scatizzi
Jakob Nedoh VS Simeon Powell
Dylan Tuke VS Yazid Chouchane
John Mitchell VS Jakub Kaszuba

PRELIMINARY CARD
Brett Johns VS David Tonatiuh Crol
Tom Breese VS Cleiton Silva
Andreeas Binder VS Daniele Scatizzi
Connor Hughes VS Sebas Santana Guedes
Lewis McGrillen-Evans VS Weslley Maia
Kikadze Bondo VS Dominique Wooding
Nate Kelly VS Calum Seaton

The Information was from Tapology: https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/97299-pfl-europe-2023-championships
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
Results on my bet for the PFL 10: 2023 PFL World Championship and for sure many fighters in this Tournament are getting their 1 million checks,

Clay Collard VS Olivier Aubin-Mercier ROUND 5 DECISION - WIN

Clay Collard started with leg kicks and you can also see their shin clashes you can see the Canadian gangster get into the back of Collard but for sure Clay Collard really has a good wrestling defense as you can surely see his resisting Aubin-Mercier, you can see the determination of both fighters to win, for sure Clay Collard defended all submission attempts of Aubin-Mercier and staying safe drop that for sure that pressure and Olivier always getting that open shots to get some score, is a win for Olivier Aubin-Mercier,

Renan Ferreira VS Denis Goltsov ROUND 2 KO/TKO - LOST

You can see that Goltsov has gone into the takedown and on the top of Ferreira but he can not go with the full mount, so he goes with the kimura at first for some reason Renan Ferreira's power he has been escaping the submission attempts of Denis Goltsov but for sure the wrestling defense of Renan Ferreira has improved a lot, and in the start of the 2nd round Ferreira have to go with the overhand punch than a hammer fist but for sure that was it because this is the heavyweight just 1 punch is what needs to get the win,

Magomed Magomedkerimov VS Sadibou Sy ROUND 3 SUBMUSSION - WIN

The Dagestan fighters are really dominating even the PFL and Magomed Magomedkerimov is really amazing in this fight in the 1st round Magomed is aggressive and pressuring Sadibou Sy and getting him outbalanced from the start of the round, and the patient of Magomed Magomedkerimov had him Sadibou Sy to the ground, Sabidou Sy on the 2nd round was OK with the takedown defense and you can not underestimate Magomed Magomedkerimov on the striking aswell, in the 2nd round for me I think Maomedkerimov let the 2nd round and get some rest on the remaining time, while on the 3rd round, he let it lose and got the guillotine choke on Sadibou Sy,

Here are the results for my picks on the PFL 10 2023 PFL World Championship

Clay Collard (2.95) VS Olivier Aubin-Mercier (1.35) - WIN

For sure both fighters have shown what they can do inside the ring but Aubin-Mercier is just that great at getting Clay Collard's bloodied face, it was total domination for Olivier Aubin-Mercier when it came to the ground but Clay Collard was aggressive with leg kicks and has great boxing that pressured OAM, but that right from Aubin-Mercier stops Collard, and this two had a shin clash as well that redied but you can see the offense and defense of Olivier Aubin Mercier's wrestling that was the key for his victory and control over Clay Collard, and the return of Mario Yamasaki the legendary referee is here,

Renan Ferreira (2.75) VS Denis Goltsov (1.40) - LOST

The fight was really unexpected and this is Heavyweight so the fight could also not go the distance, Renan Ferreira was aggressive and vicious with his attack on Goltsov that didn't let Denis Goltsov recover and defeated Goltsov, the first round was a show for Denis Goltsov always controlling Renan Ferreira on the ground but he can not finish the submission that always let Renan Ferreira restart on his feet, and so in the 2nd round Renan Ferreira knows what he  will do with Denis Goltsov and that punch from him has a sudden reaction that knockout Goltsov,

Larissa Pacheco (1.14) VS Marina Mokhnatkina (5.00) - WIN

It was an aggressive Larissa Pacheco in the opening round and all Marina Mokhnatkina could do was evade and go with the takedowns and submissions that kneebar from Marina Mokhnatkina you can see that Larissa Pacheco always spaces that submission lock and that kneebar was always her weapon on Pacheco but Larissa Pacheco always keep on the pace on striking and that was the thing that Larissa Pacheco got the score card and Marina Mokhnatkina survives this fight and go beyond the distance but still a lost because she didn't make enough strike against Larissa Pacheco,
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Cashback 15%
the next ksw event will take place in mid-december - this time the fights will be held in gliwice/poland.
and this 89th event has it all, because there are two belt fights
in one of the two cage fights, undefeated welterweight dominator Adrian Bartosiński (5-0-0) will defend his championship trophy against phenomenal lightweight and featherweight champion Salahdine Parnasse (10-1-0). it will be the first time in the history of the world's premier mma organizations that a fighter will have the opportunity to reign in three weight classes simultaneously. the 2nd fight is a battle for the middleweight belt. in this confrontation, the phenomenal Paweł Pawlak (4-0-0) will make his first title defense against a true mma legend in poland and former champion Michał Materla (22-7-0)

Big news dropping now!
PFL has now officially purchased Bellator!!
Better watch out UFC and Dana White, PFL is coming to get you soon and I bet this new PFL is going to be top MMA promotion soon.
Bellator is still going to exist in 2024 with different name and more details will be revealed later.  
This is just the beginning.

https://pflmma.com/news/professional-fighters-league-acquires-bellator-in-industry-transformative-deal

A great deal for sure as PFL wants to be a bigger organization it surely is great that PFL managed to buy Bellator as they are now using the Bellator Channel for sure but for me, I want to see great action from PFL between Bellator fighters and a champion versus champion fight will be an epic kind of thing PFL heavyweight vs Bellator Heavyweight, and vice versa for all division I think that will happen but for sure in due time,

I have always like things like that. I always wonder what happens to division champions when do promotions merge. When UFC bought Strikeforce, all Strikeforce champions have lost their unique status and simply were implemented into top10-15 ranking (not on high positions) and had to join belt race from the beginning. Wonder how fighters gonna accept that, because yesterday you were a champion with privileges, and today you are just a fighter with a contract.

The sad thing for Strikeforce fighters is that they were shocked when they found out the news for sure, and they likely broke their heart when the UFC announced the details to them and for sure Dana White and the Strikeforce CEO of Strikeforce has some beef with each other, and for sure that is why Dana White has bought strikeforce he said he was disgusted in strikeforce and wants to save its fighters but Scott Coker has explained that Dana White is lying to them as Scott Coker is the CEO of strikeforce he is also the current President of Bellator MMA,

legendary
Wonder how fighters gonna accept that, because yesterday you were a champion with privileges, and today you are just a fighter with a contract.
This is going to be different and we wont see the same this like with UFC and Strikeforce.
Bellator is still going to exist as part of PFL brand and they will fight each other in future, but it takes time to transition and slowly prepare everything for next season.
I dont know how everything will work but I am sure we are going to be see better fights and more quality fighters.

I have also read that Bellator was just in new management, and I think that they are now on the right track in getting in with PFL, and not like the UFC and the StrikeForce merging, it seems that I like what the PFL has did in here this means that the previous champion status of the Bellator title belt holder seems intact and all good as Bellator was still there unlike what happen with the UFC to Strikeforce that each fight was just absorb into the UFC and was like their title privileges was cut off and just entering the UFC like that into the below rankings,

Right now the Bellator Channel has a PFL Vlog series here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1W1w-xRh2M this is the upcoming PFL the PFL 10: 2023 PFL World Championship which is I think a banger of a fight that is why I have made an early bet, for sure Bellator will be in good hands and I think the PFL will going to merge with Bellator slowly, they surely don't want to ruin the Bellator Champions image and for sure it will be settled with the Bellator VS PFL event which is a great source of entertainment

And for me looking at the main event this is going to be a great Lightweight fight as Clay Collard will be up against Olivier Aubin-Mercier, the Co-Main Event Heavyweight will be interesting as Renan Ferreira got his attempt in learning on takedowns but I really doubt his wrestling defense while Denis Goltsov is changing the atmosphere in the Heavyweight division, so this is interesting, Larissa Pacheco VS Marina Mokhnatkina for this is a one-sided fight Larissa Pacheco's power is unbelievable, and looking forward the most on the fight of Magomed Magomedkerimov as I think this will be interesting aswell and what he can do against Sadibou Sy,
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1255
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
Wonder how fighters gonna accept that, because yesterday you were a champion with privileges, and today you are just a fighter with a contract.
This is going to be different and we wont see the same this like with UFC and Strikeforce.
Bellator is still going to exist as part of PFL brand and they will fight each other in future, but it takes time to transition and slowly prepare everything for next season.
I dont know how everything will work but I am sure we are going to be see better fights and more quality fighters.
legendary
Big news dropping now!
Better watch out UFC and Dana White, PFL is coming to get you soon and I bet this new PFL is going to be top MMA promotion soon.
Bellator is still going to exist in 2024 with different name and more details will be revealed later.  

https://pflmma.com/news/professional-fighters-league-acquires-bellator-in-industry-transformative-deal

This is insane this is just WOW! I am pretty much impressed with PFL which is why there is no need to worry about the Bellator fighters mostly their champions sure they will still keep their belt, but how can they make it if PFL and Bellator now merge, if the champion for Bellator will be an interim champion and they will likely just unified the two belts, if they let their fighters fight, their champions that will be an interesting thing to watch for sure PFL can not buy UFC and that is what I think the UFC is a bigger industry for sure it was established well for the PFL to just barge in and bought it,

I have always like things like that. I always wonder what happens to division champions when do promotions merge. When UFC bought Strikeforce, all Strikeforce champions have lost their unique status and simply were implemented into top10-15 ranking (not on high positions) and had to join belt race from the beginning. Wonder how fighters gonna accept that, because yesterday you were a champion with privileges, and today you are just a fighter with a contract.

That was a dick move from UFC that is why Strikeforce was gone because the UFC and the recent champions were just treated as mere pawns by the UFC, and buying Strikeforce would surely get rid them of competition, for sure they have at least just give the recent champion of the Strikeforce their proper rankings and privilege for sure but they didn't give something to them but lower rankings instead, let's just wait if The PFL will do the same to Bellator like the UFC and Strikeforce, for sure this is one interesting,

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1435
legendary
Big news dropping now!

Great picks and just like you because there is no UFC this weekend then the other fighting company is all good as well, now there are my picks for PFL 10

Clay Collard (2.95) VS Olivier Aubin-Mercier (1.35)

Clay Collard is an interesting fighter for sure from a pure boxer to becoming an MMA fighter was really interesting Olivier Aubin-Mercier may have a decent standing but is not as good as Clay Collard for sure, but Mercier had great in wrestling, and sure Collard's weakness as even though he has good takedown defense the wrestling defense and offense of Aubin-Mercier is there and you can never be wrong with this pick for me the recent UFC fighter Olivier Aubin-Mercier is my pick,

Renan Ferreira (2.75) VS Denis Goltsov (1.40)

Renan Ferreira has the build and for sure he has power in his striking for sure but I really like the chances of the Russian over this fight as he is more well-rounded, in the stand-up we can see who has decent boxing but I am going for the wrestling and he experience for sure so my pick is Denis Goltsov, as for sure Renan Ferreira will be pure on offensive,

Larissa Pacheco (1.14) VS Marina Mokhnatkina (5.00)

This is interesting as well Marina Mokhnatkina has decent wrestling but I really don't know about his wrestling defense if it's going to be great Larissa Pacheco is now the champion as she is now great with her fight and with her recent fight with Kayla Harrison she has already improve from back then for sure I will be going for the most well-rounded fighter and so my pick is Larissa Pacheco,

legendary
^
For me, this is now a great event and because we don't have any UFC events this week it will do for sure now here is my bet and prediction for the PFL 10: 2023 PFL World Championship

Clay Collard VS Olivier Aubin-Mercier

The stake odds for this fight are 2.95 for Collard and 1.35 for Aubin-Mercier, for this fight Clay Jordan Collard got 24 wins, 10 losses, 0 draws, and 1 no contest, he got 3 consecutive wins and a former boxer turned MMA, while Aubin-Mercier was once in the UFC and now got 20 wins 5 loses and 0 draws, he now got 9 consecutive wins after he lost 3 consecutive in the UFC he then shifted into the PFL, Clay Collard is a great boxer for sure his accuracy in the boxing was really that great so Aubin will need to be careful with the open shots, for this fight Collard can not underestimate Aubin Mercier as this is a different ring than with Boxing and for sure Aubin Mercier is going with a fighter that has ground game for sure Olivier Mercier is the weakness on the ground for Collard, so my pick is Olivier Aubin Mercier,

Renan Ferreira VS Denis Goltsov

The stake odds for this fight are 2.75 for Ferreira and 1.40 for Goltsov, both PFL fighters have a great stand-up for sure, but for this fight, Ferreira also has good submission while Denis Goltsov is a favorite to win, now Renan Ferreira got 11 wins 3 losses 0 draw and 3 No Contest, for his opponent has 32 wins, 7 losses, and 0 No Contest, for this fight I think experience is needed here for sure and so Denis Goltsov is my pick for this fight,

Magomed Magomedkerimov VS Sadibou Sy

The stake odds for this fight are 1.59 for Magomedkerimov and 2.22 for Sy, This fight will be great as Magomed Magomedkerimov has great wrestling but his striking is no pushover for sure it could hurt even Magomed, Magomed Magomedkerimov is better in the standings, but Sadibou Sy has the power with his striking but for me, this is an entertaining fight as both is very durable but Magomed Magomedkerimov has the upper hand when it comes to wrestling he is the best in this division, so for sure Sadiboue Sy has a weakness for wrestlers, and would rather fight his opponent with the stand-up

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1566
i'm also looking forward to the fight when the two cage fighters Christian Eckerlin and Leandro Silva meet in the cage
The fight went over 3 rounds and the German lost it. He didnt have enough good punches, but he was better on the ground. Unfortunately a few Germans lost that day. I found the decision in the heavyweight title fight a bit strange. The German Hatef Moeil won on points after 5 rounds against Lazar Todev. But the spectators and Todev saw it differently, even the interview directly in the ring was "everyone here in the arena knows who won, it is not Moeil" and from my point of view, he is right. He has landed much better punches, but germany must also win at home. That evening there were 4 KOs in round 1 and still 6 hours of entertainment.
^
Now that is sad news if that is Bellator's last event, and for sure it was a sad thing, but right now because we will not see a UFC event this week but here is a PFL event for us to enjoy

PFL 10: 2023 PFL World Championship

DATE: Friday 11.24.2023
TIME: 05:00 PM ET
PROMOTION: Professional Fighters League
VENUE: The Anthem

MAIN EVENT
Clay Collard VS Olivier Aubin-Mercier

CO-MAIN EVENT
Renan Ferreira VS Denis Goltsov

MAIN CARD
Larissa Pacheco VS Marina Mokhnatkina
Magomed Magomedkerimov VS Sadibou Sy
Impa Kasanganay VS Josh Silveira
Kayla Harrison VS Aspen Ladd
Ray Cooper III VS Derek Brunson

PRELIMINARY CARD
Jesus Pinedo VS Gabriel Alves Braga
Biaggio Ali Walsh VS Joel Galarza Lopez
Bubba Jenkins VS Chris Wade
Khai Wu VS Phil Caracappa
Jesse Stirn VS Josh Blyden

The Information was from Tapology: https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/104297-pfl-10-2023-championships
legendary
I think it is a huge hit on Nurmagomedov family - CSAC suspends Bellator champ Usman Nurmagomedov for failed drug test; win over Brent Primus overturned. As I understand, Urmar right now is no longer Bellator lightweight champion. Originally he won a fight and defended title. But on November 11 test results appeared. Now he faces a suspension, a fine and a mark on Nurmagomedov family. Even though could be a mistake during testing, the social media has already started pumping that.

It was really a shame for the Nurmagomedov clan and for the reputation of Usman and right now I really don't know if he's ever going to be back again as the Bellator 301 could be the last Event for Bellator so yeah this could be a potential last time we could see Usman Nurmagomedov and if a fighting company would get him because of this report for sure and if the Nurmagomedov clan would be OK with it, sadly I really want to see him again fight maybe in the UFC, PFL in which wherever fighting company he could be accepted in,

Well, it wasnt mentioned, but he gonna face 6 to 24 month suspension. Plus add some time for a deeper investigation and double testing. I really doubt that Bellator just gonna wait for end of suspension and let them have a rematch, or pause their current tournament because of that.

I always find it strange when a professionals of such level are so irresponsible towards documents, medicine and etc. Usman said that he took medicine but did not warn athletic commission. I always find it strange, when you earn so much, when stakes are so high, and you use some third party doctors and medicine. I am sure that Bellator has their own docs, they can give at least a consultation.

That Suspension could be forever as the last event for Bellator could be the Bellator 301 event, as we can see Usman Nurmagomedov again in another sports fighting company if they can accept him as a fighter for sure but right now it is very slim for him to have a reputable family for him to be positive in drugs, but anyway let's just wait for further news because right now I want to see what will happen to Bellator and its fighters and if what may happen to Usman Nurmagomedov,

Patchy Mix finally broke great record run of wins from Sergio Pettis, he is the new champion of Bantamweight division, and his MMA record is impressive 19 wins and only 1 loss.
This is something worth watching guys, all finishes from Bellator 301 event, and it is less than ten minute long video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7MmHjcNUw4

Actually, most fights in this card are really juicy, but the Bellator 301: Amosov vs. Jackson could be a potential last event for the Bellator so it is really a bummer, as Patchy Mix defeated Sergio Pettis and now become a champion but his reign didn't last long as this could be a potential last for the fighting sports Bellator, and Jason Jackson finally won against Yaroslav Amosov with a great performance for him to get a KO/TKO win,
legendary
Patchy Mix finally broke great record run of wins from Sergio Pettis, he is the new champion of Bantamweight division, and his MMA record is impressive 19 wins and only 1 loss.
This is something worth watching guys, all finishes from Bellator 301 event, and it is less than ten minute long video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7MmHjcNUw4
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Cashback 15%
✂️
So Im going to see it live, I be there in 2 days Smiley
✂️

lucky you! then i wish you and your buddies a lot of fun and maybe you can publish your visit again in this thread: show us your stadium visit ⚽🏈🏀🏉🎾🏓⚾🏏🏐🏎
i'm also looking forward to the fight when the two cage fighters Christian Eckerlin and Leandro Silva meet in the cage
legendary
Good news, but I think the world of MMA might have lost Ngannou because it was claimed that he has now ranked 10 between heavyweight boxers (despite having lost his first fight).
No way.
He already signed a contract with PFL and he is very passionate in bringing new PFL show to Africa.
Ngannou is also calling out Jon Jones and every other fighter for cross promotion, but stinky Dana White dont want to talk about this because Ngannou had the balls to do the right thing, now others will follow him.
I heard about him being ranked number 10 after just one fight, so I am sure we are going to see him in boxing also, his PFL contract allows him to do that.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1435
Interesting news for coming from PFL MMA who made partnership with one crypto casino Bets.io!
This is strategic collaboration deal mostly for PFL Road to Africa project, but this means that Bets.io will have more betting options for MMA events.
I cant wait to see Francis Ngannou coming back to MMA with all other fighters from Africa.

Good news, but I think the world of MMA might have lost Ngannou because it was claimed that he has now ranked 10 between heavyweight boxers (despite having lost his first fight). Since he complains about low salary in MMA, and he got 10 millions for a fight against Fury, in addition to his wish to have 3 boxing fights (against Fury, AJ and Wilder), then it might took a very loooooong time till we see him in MMA. Few more boxing fights and he would forget about earning a million for MMA fight for ever. Of course PFL seems to be wealthy promotion, but I doubt that they would afford to pay similar salaries him.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1566
Are you going just to watch it live or place some bets also ? Cheesy

The event seems to be big and expected by many, but I with a quick search I did not manage to find any casino to place a bet on this event. 20k fans, but I have never heard of that promotion before. Even though their roster is international (https://oktagonmma.com/en/rankings/) I havent noticed any familiar name (any retired pride/ufc/bellator/cw guy). This promotion seems to be mostly local.
A good question. We made a few bets between friends because we are there with more people, but we could also place another one online. I made a quick look and saw on 1bet.co that we can bet on the fights in the oktagon there. The odds for Christian Eckerlin vs. Leandro Silva are currently 2.87 to 1.41 and they say that "Apollo" Leandro Silva is the favorite, so small odds... i take a look at 3-4 more fights and maybe place something.
Pages:
Jump to: