Pages:
Author

Topic: mmpool.org - 1.5% fee DGM/PPS - tx fees/vardiff/merge mine/tor - page 13. (Read 361606 times)

legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Thanks for the extra info and screenshots.
My experience at miningrigrentals.com was a bit different than your experience at nicehash.  
The rented rigs were taking some time for the difficulty to climb.  
There were some alarming stats on the rig status page for the first few minutes since the hash rate was low due to the low initial diff.  
But it eventually got up to speed and the hash rate reached the max for the rig once the diff automatically adjusted.

yeah  mrr  may not have that diff set to 1,000,000  as a requirement.

my problem with them is rental price is very high  like .00001110  vs .00000980

so I don't use them.

Note  bravo mining is the other small pool I promote they adjusted and I can now mine there again.

please make a port say 3334 with 2,000,000 diff for large rentals here

read from here down on the bravo mining thread  he fixed his 3334 port for high rentals

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29285675
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Thanks for the extra info and screenshots.
My experience at miningrigrentals.com was a bit different than your experience at nicehash. 
The rented rigs were taking some time for the difficulty to climb. 
There were some alarming stats on the rig status page for the first few minutes since the hash rate was low due to the low initial diff. 
But it eventually got up to speed and the hash rate reached the max for the rig once the diff automatically adjusted.
legendary
I would like to take a stab at renting

you are at 262,000

you need to be at 1,000,000

can you add  port 3334 and set to 1,200,000

I thought the pool would automatically adjust the diff higher and higher.  Out of curiosity:  Is there an upper limit to the automatic adjustments?  Or was it just taking to long to climb that high?

nice hash is not that nice Grin

I wish  op would set port 3334 to 2,000,000 diff 
every time I drop off and lose the rental it costs 0.0001 penalty  that is about 1 dollar 

you are at 262,000

https://i.imgur.com/g6NsAbr.png

I thought the pool would automatically adjust the diff higher and higher.  Out of curiosity:  Is there an upper limit to the automatic adjustments?  Or was it just taking to long to climb that high?
legendary

you are at 262,000

donator
Activity: 446
Merit: 262
Interesting.
Will you consider dividing the fees equally trough all miners?
MMPOOL
I would like to get my merge-mined coins out of my account, but I need to add those addresses to my account.
Please send a message to me directly so that we can set that up.
Thank you
Activity: 49
Merit: 5
Hello,

any idea when merged mining gets re-enabled?

Thanks.
Activity: 65
Cool, I just ordered a used S4 tonight off ebay I will be pointing here. my 2 pac is just not cutting it.

The S4's are nice machines. LOUD, and not terribly power efficient, but good for learning what bitcoin is about. If you live in the north, you can turn the fans down some with --bitmain-homemode but it will cause the temp to be 5C higher. You can put that in your password field in the GUI, just make sure you leave two spaces between that and your password.

Activity: 1
Cool, I just ordered a used S4 tonight off ebay I will be pointing here. my 2 pac is just not cutting it.
Took me awhile today to figure out how to set the min difficulty for an S4. It worked great on slush where I could set it at the pool. Not so much here. I shut them down this morning after I saw they had been thrashing all night and only getting 4 accepts.
As it turns out, on every reboot, it overwrites any changes you made to the cgminer.sh unless after making them in Vi, you go to the web interface and click save and apply under miner configuration. They are back online and happily spinning my electric meter.

also changed queue 0 to --failover-only after seeing shares in backup pools that i wasnt aware I had been mining.

Smiley
legendary
So, I have a question.

When I see the estimated dgm reward falling, The portion removed is being moved to the next round. Correct? Or is it simply lost? I assume it is being moved or the guys running intermittent rental hash would stop doing so.

Excuse me if this has been asked before. I have not had the chance yet to read the entire thread.

kind of true but more complicated then that.

@ f4

the tx fees go to the block hitter.

so if it is a 12.5 block   and 6.0 in fees the block  hitter  scores 6.0 in tx fees.

this pool is good for small hash and big hash.

more so then middle hash
f4
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
The blockreward is divided by all of the round shares, when the whole share number increases significantly of course your percentages of the whole reward drops.
Nice to see some serious hashrate on mmpool again, although I guess it is just the classic pool hopping at this stage.
What about the fees, are they divided by the shares or all obtained by the finder?
So, I have a question.

When I see the estimated dgm reward falling, The portion removed is being moved to the next round. Correct? Or is it simply lost? I assume it is being moved or the guys running intermittent rental hash would stop doing so.

Excuse me if this has been asked before. I have not had the chance yet to read the entire thread.

Hi,

Just moved into mmpool today. #85 on the list. Woohoo!
I added two gekko sticks and 2 ancient S4's
Will be adding my S7 as soon as i put it back together from a cleanout.

Also adding some rented hash on a second user.

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
thats what i assume we're all hoping for

i'm  14th 17th...

starting to consider breaking out the rusty sp30...
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
1KippERXwH1PdBxKNt1ksgqh89WBv6CtWQ
Seems to have a few people move over there today.  Be nice if a few more tried it out. Smiley

yeah  My  spot is number 2  about 0.46928 btc on the line.

I pushed with 2 s-9's  for most of dec  but I backed off and now have 1 s-9.

I do see us over 150th  maybe we get lucky.

With prices  of btc so high I no longer rent and toss tons of hash at the pool.

I am in the 9th spot.  Be nice to hit as you get transaction fees if you find it.
legendary
Seems to have a few people move over there today.  Be nice if a few more tried it out. Smiley

yeah  My  spot is number 2  about 0.46928 btc on the line.

I pushed with 2 s-9's  for most of dec  but I backed off and now have 1 s-9.

I do see us over 150th  maybe we get lucky.

With prices  of btc so high I no longer rent and toss tons of hash at the pool.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
1KippERXwH1PdBxKNt1ksgqh89WBv6CtWQ
Seems to have a few people move over there today.  Be nice if a few more tried it out. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
now would be nice ...
Pages:
Jump to: