Pages:
Author

Topic: mmpool.org - 1.5% fee DGM/PPS - tx fees/vardiff/merge mine/tor - page 98. (Read 361606 times)

legendary
Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000
Agreed, I like the pool but infrequent payments are killer. Another crazy idea from me here, but could we possibly mine at a another pool that is semi small to merge us together and then over time as we get move users on the pool we split away again?
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031
Block 304156 was found by the pool. User 6b98d33a got the 0.0474 BTC transaction fees as the block finder. Nice to have a short one.

Woot woot!

That'll help keep all us MMPool fans at bay for a little while Smiley

But we're pretty impatient, so I wouldn't be surprised if the groaning comes back near 50% CDF, haha
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
Block 304156 was found by the pool. User 6b98d33a got the 0.0474 BTC transaction fees as the block finder. Nice to have a short one.
Block 303788 was found by the pool. User 6b98d33a received the 0.11751980 BTC transaction fee as the finders bonus.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
seems nice to me 2, added my 200gh/s ...
Activity: 12
Seems like a nice pool.
I'll give it a try. Thanks for the post.
legendary
I think the pool needs to do some sort of promo to encourage new miners to the pool or start to advertise or something. We are slowly loosing hashrate and we are finding blocks less and less often.
Activity: 591
Merit: 500
I'm not the technical officer at RSM he's currently ill.   Although we may be receiving four ~1.2(TH/s) miners within the next week.  Would we be able to put all four miners on the same account/address as they'll all have the same difficulty settings.  Or does it not matter at all and that you can have as miners with as many different difficulty settings running on the same account/address.  Thanks for any advice in advance.
Difficulty settings are on a per-connection basis now with stratum, not per-account. You can have different settings on every device with no problems.
Activity: 434
I'm not the technical officer at RSM he's currently ill.   Although we may be receiving four ~1.2(TH/s) miners within the next week.  Would we be able to put all four miners on the same account/address as they'll all have the same difficulty settings.  Or does it not matter at all and that you can have as miners with as many different difficulty settings running on the same account/address.  Thanks for any advice in advance.

you can point as many miners at the same worker as you like  Grin

the more the merrier
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Est. January 2012
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Block found?! Awesomeyippeeyipeeyay!
HOW CAN I FIND OUT?? I have so many accounts with so many different wallets i do not remember what address i used on sign up and there is no option to change it? After as long as this pool has been around why is it still so medieval?
When you withdraw it tells you the address. Or you could contact the pool admin via the options on the site and they'll sort things out. Addresses are unchangeable to prevent hackers from changing them - generally the onus is on the individual to ensure they own the keys to their addresses. But you can email the admins for special requests as mentioned.
Activity: 45
i registered a couple years ago when i was gpu mining..i have since upgraded to several types of miners. I finally was able to withdraw and i dont have  any idea what wallet the btc went to. Maybe an old wallet, an online wallet, an address on an exchange? HOW CAN I FIND OUT?? I have so many accounts with so many different wallets i do not remember what address i used on sign up and there is no option to change it? After as long as this pool has been around why is it still so medieval?
 Huh
 Huh
 Huh

even worse...i think it may have been my old mtgox account lmao...
Activity: 45
i registered a couple years ago when i was gpu mining..i have since upgraded to several types of miners. I finally was able to withdraw and i dont have  any idea what wallet the btc went to. Maybe an old wallet, an online wallet, an address on an exchange? HOW CAN I FIND OUT?? I have so many accounts with so many different wallets i do not remember what address i used on sign up and there is no option to change it? After as long as this pool has been around why is it still so medieval?
 Huh
 Huh
 Huh
The good news is we found a block. I'll be confirming it shortly.

Block confirmed. Block 302251 found.
Did it affect balances? I feel like my balance for one of my accounts is a bit messed up as I had thought I had alot more BTC in it.
No, it hasn't affected balances. Balances (and other stats) aren't being updated while the share backlog is being processed though. This is an unfortunate side effect of the pool design in that area which I'll fix. Email me with details if you think your balances are incorrect and I'll investigate.
legendary
Did it affect balances? I feel like my balance for one of my accounts is a bit messed up as I had thought I had alot more BTC in it.
Activity: 43
Some pool services crashed today but shares were still being logged. They just weren't being processed. I've restarted things and the share log will be processed. This is going to cause stats to look a bit funny for an hour or so due to the large influx of sudden shares. I'll do some code changes to ensure that hash rate continues to be reports when shares are accepted but not processed, and to prevent the strange stats in the future. Sorry for the inconvenience, I'm on it at the moment.

Awesome.
Some pool services crashed today but shares were still being logged. They just weren't being processed. I've restarted things and the share log will be processed. This is going to cause stats to look a bit funny for an hour or so due to the large influx of sudden shares. I'll do some code changes to ensure that hash rate continues to be reports when shares are accepted but not processed, and to prevent the strange stats in the future. Sorry for the inconvenience, I'm on it at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031
Im assuming your referring to all the hashrates on the pool being 0?

I noticed this as well. Im not to worried about it. MMpool should fix it soon but I believe this is the second time something like this has happened.

So you're saying it's just a display issue, but the shares are still being accepted?

My backup pool hasn't kicked on, so perhaps this is one of those silly situation where the machines thinks the shares submitted are doing something, and switching to backup requires manual adjustment?
Pages:
Jump to: