Pages:
Author

Topic: mmpool.org - 1.5% fee DGM/PPS - tx fees/vardiff/merge mine/tor - page 94. (Read 361606 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Nice to see overall hashrate at 63 TH/s on this pool, perhaps blocks wont be hiding so long anymore Smiley
Activity: 151
Merit: 100

yeah i know this now... im new to all this and learning as i go

i had a wallet @ http://nmc-wallet.com and made a deposit and all was good a few days later i tryed to withdraw and it said processing for 4 days so i sent a message to the admin asking about and no responce so i sent a few more and still nothing... within 12 hrs the site vanished into thin air and im out that coins.. im fine with that but i still mine on mmpool and dont want to waist the coins that i have mined.. it says on mmpools contact page that they can change the address so i dont see whats the problem here i still have the old address and the new one i need switched to i cant access anything from the old wallet because the site is gone... so yeah.. and just a heads up DO NOT USE ppc-wallet.com or darkcoin-e.com they are hosted by the same person that had nmc-wallet.com

Don't use online wallet period, multichain was a scam too

At least you are on the best pool

if i could just get this address switched out all will be great!

He might do it since you aren't changing the Bitcoin

[email protected]

I have already sent him 2 emails... 1 explaining what happen and another with old and new address.. just havnt had a reply yet its been a feww days thats why i tryed on here

Give it a week; this is a low priority request...

Also, I don't see on the contact page what you were saying:

Contact

Email
You can reach the admins at [email protected].
Bitmessage
You can reach the admins using bitmessage for private communications at BM-NBs7aHtbw6x7beefygEC4Cv6Rsp2dZni. Subscribing to that address will enable you to receive occasional notifications about pool service.
[Suspicious link removed] forum under the username mmpool. The pool discussion thread is topic id 559011.

sorry it is the the FAQ page not contact
If it is required to change the keys for an absolute emergency you can contact the admins to begin a process of authenticating that you own the account. Don't expect this to be fast or easy. Plans are underway to add a standard account system for those users that prefer to have control over changing their keys
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031

i had a wallet @ http://nmc-wallet.com and made a deposit and all was good a few days later i tryed to withdraw and it said processing for 4 days so i sent a message to the admin asking about and no responce so i sent a few more and still nothing... within 12 hrs the site vanished into thin air and im out that coins.. im fine with that but i still mine on mmpool and dont want to waist the coins that i have mined.. it says on mmpools contact page that they can change the address so i dont see whats the problem here i still have the old address and the new one i need switched to i cant access anything from the old wallet because the site is gone... so yeah.. and just a heads up DO NOT USE ppc-wallet.com or darkcoin-e.com they are hosted by the same person that had nmc-wallet.com

[email protected]

I have already sent him 2 emails... 1 explaining what happen and another with old and new address.. just havnt had a reply yet its been a feww days thats why i tryed on here

Give it a week; this is a low priority request...

Also, I don't see on the contact page what you were saying:

Contact

Email
You can reach the admins at [email protected].
Bitmessage
You can reach the admins using bitmessage for private communications at BM-NBs7aHtbw6x7beefygEC4Cv6Rsp2dZni. Subscribing to that address will enable you to receive occasional notifications about pool service.
bitcointalk.org forum
We are trialing support on the bitcointalk.org forum under the username mmpool. The pool discussion thread is topic id 559011.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Well, that was productive. I feel a block a-rumbling....

Heeeere blockie blockie - come to raskul!

EDIt: oops, it was just last night's curry. My bad. Cool

i iwsh this round was over already lol im ready to get paiddd

Nah, i'd take another week before i start grumping.

i iwsh this round was over already lol im ready to get paiddd

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Sign it with your other addresses

[email protected]

legendary

[email protected]
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
is there an IRC channel for this pool?

legendary

legendary

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031
thats stupid

lol... says the person using a scammer site... Huh
I previously emailed OP and had my ixcoin address changed. As long as you can give substantial info and tx id's of previous withdrawals on your account it shouldn't be much of a problem. Just email the pool Op.
legendary
thats stupid

Better than someone hacking your acct and changing your addresses

many pools lock your address
Pages:
Jump to: