Pages:
Author

Topic: mmpool.org - 1.5% fee DGM/PPS - tx fees/vardiff/merge mine/tor - page 93. (Read 361606 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 250
Block 305743 was found by pool user 950214ca earning them the transaction fees of 0.0924 BTC.
mmpool, I think it might be a good idea to reduce the fee or even remove it to encourage more users to switch over from ghash.io. This pool offers the same mergemining wise and also has groupcoin.
I've been working on pool changes the last couple of weeks to introduce a couple of choices for miners with different fees. I'm looking at:

*  a 0% fee option with no PPS portion for the reward and DGM set to have a lower threshold for making up for bad blocks. This means it'll take longer to recover back to the normal for the miner. Long term it has no effect in earnings however.
* Same as the 0% option with same DGM parameters as there are now but a small donation percentange. Maybe 0.5 or 1%. Not sure.
* A fee option that exists exactly as the pool is today.

Not sure exactly what thresholds, fees, etc but this is the general idea. Large miners may get a special threshold of their own. The back end for this is now in place - it's a matter of settling on the options and flicking the switch. Thoughts?
how can i change my nmc wallet address on my account i was using a http://nmc-wallet.com as my wallet but it appears to be a scam site and is no longer on line... i have the old address and the new address and any other verification needed and also send an email to the admin @ mmpool but havnt heard a thing from them.. can someone help me plz Angry
Sorry about the delay responding. Address change requests have been hectic for the last week for some reason. For accounts with reasonable balances I'm extremely reluctant to do address changes without solid proof of ownership. For accounts with mostly alt coins or small balances I can be a bit more lenient since the pool can cover the loss if it's a scam.
is there an IRC channel for this pool?
Yes, #mmpool on irc.freenode.net. I'm user mmpool in the channel.
legendary
Activity: 1028
Merit: 1000
throwing 1,3 THs on pool ;-)

ALL in .

Mining Farm Mining Summary

Created: 14.06.2014 13:33:53
Miner count: 4
Sha256 Hashrate: 1,33 Th/s
Scrypt Hashrate: 724 Kh/s

scrypt not ;-)

Glen
Activity: 434
Yes, thats the way i like it =) More please Grin

bang on time  Grin bitparking mmpool rocks.
Hi !

but under 207 hours pls ;-)

Glen

that wasn't a long round mate - what you should be looking at is the CDF%, not round length... it's likely we may see another 50% round before we see short rounds...

my payout is above average for the time i was in the last round, so all is good.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1028
Hi !

but under 207 hours pls ;-)

Glen
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Yes, thats the way i like it =) More please Grin
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031
Well too small for now

1 daily block is perfect
agreed that would be perfect maybe 2 but that would be a good size.

mmpool, I think it might be a good idea to reduce the fee or even remove it to encourage more users to switch over from ghash.io. This pool offers the same mergemining wise and also has groupcoin.

reducing the fee may be a good idea, as I'm happy to pay a small amount of my mining earnings to the pool for upkeep.
Not so bothered about 0% as we don't really want to be a massive pool, do we? I tried eclipse for a while - it's 0% DGM and because of the big hashrate, luck is very unstable.. at least we know to expect long rounds and when short rounds happen, it's a bonus.
I'd advise a slimmer fee, but not 0%.

Perhaps I'm missing something, but why wouldn't we want a massive pool?

if it's a massive pool you are after, there are plenty to choose from. I like small :p

There really arent many besides for ghash.io that merge mine all the coins like mmpool does

To my knowledge, there are none.
i started on bitparking when 200GH/s was a monster rig... however yeah, it would be nice to get round times down a bit again
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Yeah that's when I left slush and found here
legendary
Activity: 1630
Well too small for now

1 daily block is perfect
agreed that would be perfect maybe 2 but that would be a good size.

reducing the fee may be a good idea, as I'm happy to pay a small amount of my mining earnings to the pool for upkeep.
Not so bothered about 0% as we don't really want to be a massive pool, do we? I tried eclipse for a while - it's 0% DGM and because of the big hashrate, luck is very unstable.. at least we know to expect long rounds and when short rounds happen, it's a bonus.

if it's a massive pool you are after, there are plenty to choose from. I like small :p

There really arent many besides for ghash.io that merge mine all the coins like mmpool does
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Well too small for now

1 daily block is perfect

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1630
legendary

yeah i know this now... im new to all this and learning as i go

i had a wallet @ http://nmc-wallet.com and made a deposit and all was good a few days later i tryed to withdraw and it said processing for 4 days so i sent a message to the admin asking about and no responce so i sent a few more and still nothing... within 12 hrs the site vanished into thin air and im out that coins.. im fine with that but i still mine on mmpool and dont want to waist the coins that i have mined.. it says on mmpools contact page that they can change the address so i dont see whats the problem here i still have the old address and the new one i need switched to i cant access anything from the old wallet because the site is gone... so yeah.. and just a heads up DO NOT USE ppc-wallet.com or darkcoin-e.com they are hosted by the same person that had nmc-wallet.com

Don't use online wallet period, multichain was a scam too

At least you are on the best pool

if i could just get this address switched out all will be great!

He might do it since you aren't changing the Bitcoin

[email protected]

I have already sent him 2 emails... 1 explaining what happen and another with old and new address.. just havnt had a reply yet its been a feww days thats why i tryed on here

Give it a week; this is a low priority request...

Also, I don't see on the contact page what you were saying:

Contact

Email
You can reach the admins at [email protected].
Bitmessage
You can reach the admins using bitmessage for private communications at BM-NBs7aHtbw6x7beefygEC4Cv6Rsp2dZni. Subscribing to that address will enable you to receive occasional notifications about pool service.
[Suspicious link removed] forum under the username mmpool. The pool discussion thread is topic id 559011.

sorry it is the the FAQ page not contact
If it is required to change the keys for an absolute emergency you can contact the admins to begin a process of authenticating that you own the account. Don't expect this to be fast or easy. Plans are underway to add a standard account system for those users that prefer to have control over changing their keys

Gotcha - good to know.  The pool owner is cool and when dealing with "digital cash" it makes sense that the rule would be "no" but if you make a compelling argument, you'll be fine. 

See how they say this wont' be fast or easy?  So perhaps wait more than two days before wasting everyone's time on these forums explaining how to be patient.

I hope our patience dealing with you has been helpful though, haha.  Welcome to the pool! (the best pool).

Have a great weekend.
Pages:
Jump to: