Pages:
Author

Topic: MobileGO (MGO) is a smart token set to herald a new era in the gaming industry - page 19. (Read 55036 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
MGO is growing very strong even in ongoing dumping storm too. It will attracting new people to move their funds into this project but there is big question how long it could survive in current situation. We need a working platform to make this rally more joyful.
Absolutely agreed with you. MGO is still getting stronger, this performance is exceptional for the current market conditions. Also, new airdrop bring us stronger benefits. Well done team!
I'm kinda new to crypto. What do you mean by "this performance" sorry? Growth?
Yeah, CMC indicated MGO as top 67 yesterday. That's what I've been talking about.
Oh ok thanks sorry for bothering you
copper member
Activity: 65
We’ve just launched our airdrop campaign on Chinese social networks! If you are a Mandarin speaker, join right now and get up to 3 MGO https://bounty.mobilego.io/ !

The rules are simple: follow MobileGO on Wechat, share Xsolla’s article in your moments, subscribe to our email newsletter and get 1 MGO!

For extra MGOs, you should:
Follow MobileGO on WeiBo and share Xsolla’s article there (+1 MGO)
Join our Telegram chat and channel (+1 MGO)

You should also be subscribed to our email newsletter.

Hurry up, because the airdrop will only last from November 14 to 18! Don’t miss a unique chance to become an MGO token owner!
Activity: 189
MGO is growing very strong even in ongoing dumping storm too. It will attracting new people to move their funds into this project but there is big question how long it could survive in current situation. We need a working platform to make this rally more joyful.
Absolutely agreed with you. MGO is still getting stronger, this performance is exceptional for the current market conditions. Also, new airdrop bring us stronger benefits. Well done team!
Yeah, CMC indicated MGO as top 67 yesterday. That's what I've been talking about.
Activity: 84
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
Xbox, handheld Nintendo Switch, PS4, mobiles, tablets… So let’s see which devices rank first in our community. Although The Esport platform will initially host HTML5 games, iOS and Android games are to follow shortly!
What is your favourite gaming device? Share with us your thoughts in comments!

I suggest to do a poll about that !
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Esports Platform Release Increases the Adoption of MobileGO (MGO) Tokens

MobileGo team which possess themselves as ‘by gamers for gamers’ project has released their own gaming platform to bring new experience to the gamers all around the globe. Beta of the platform is already live and available for everyone who wants to try it.

Nowadays there are a lot of esports platforms, but distinguishing feature of this platform is that it is the platform where gamers of all skill levels might not only face decent opponents in matchmaking tournaments but get rewarded for their victories as well. Victory bounty can be claimed in both GShare gold and MGO tokens.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/esports-release-increases-adoption-of-mobilego/

Xbox, handheld Nintendo Switch, PS4, mobiles, tablets… So let’s see which devices rank first in our community. Although The Esport platform will initially host HTML5 games, iOS and Android games are to follow shortly!
What is your favourite gaming device? Share with us your thoughts in comments!
If we choose between something instead of PC than let it be PS4. Quite a great console tho with much fun and entertaining content for people of any age. Will be great if you will follow with that device as well!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 511
How to swap between waves and eth?
What is waves token address?
Activity: 70
By the way, do I understand correctly that I can play HTML games from a tablet?
I think that have enough their own games, maybe not many of them.
By the way, Asians, are the most playing people. I wonder what is the current ratio of Asians / Europeans / Americans on  the Xsolla platform
It would be cool, I will try to find out from admins in telegram chat
I think if you really want to, then you can get there
Another product update, everyone. The long-awaited Esport platform is already being tested within the company! An open beta test for the community will launch in two or three weeks, so don’t forget to follow the news. For now, it is only available to our company employees, so that we can perform some initial testing and bug fixing before rolling it out.

The platform will host leaderboard tournaments (the kind of tournaments when you play the game as many times as you want to get the highest score and beat other players). Winners get prizes in both GN Gold and MGO, and can later reuse GN Gold as an entry fee. This means that even non-paying users can easily join tournaments because GN Gold can be generated for free via GShare—a utility that runs in the background as you use your computer and creates coins. No extreme computational power is needed. In addition, GN Gold can be earned by completing simple daily tasks in user’s profile.

Five HTML5 games will be live at the start: Color Frenzy, SliceFruit, GoldSolitaire, Air War 1941, and Hextris. Of course, this list will only keep growing.

Please share your thoughts in comments. If you have any questions, we’re always happy to answer them here or in our Telegram chat: https://t.me/mobilegochat

no other details yet
I haven't heard anything about the test group. where did you get the info?
Well, then you need to try to get into the test group.
Yeah, i would say,  it's in my top 5 games
Pages:
Jump to: