Pages:
Author

Topic: MobileGO (MGO) is a smart token set to herald a new era in the gaming industry - page 26. (Read 55036 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 0
Do you have any statistics on Airdrop participants?
Activity: 175
Due to the publicly accessible information there is a nice pace of the swap, great work of the team.
Activity: 40
Waiting for Esport platform.
Activity: 40
Is there any end-date for the token swap?

I don't think it has a limited duration. Seems like it's an open-ended process.
There is a final date, but if you do not have time, then it will be possible later, but it will be much more difficult. ON it is better to do it now

To accelerate your swap it makes sense to do it this week.

Yes, the process is now running and it will be speed-profitable to be a part of it.
Activity: 97

There is a final date, but if you do not have time, then it will be possible later, but it will be much more difficult. ON it is better to do it now

To accelerate your swap it makes sense to do it this week.
Activity: 97
Hi
I have some MGO in my ether wallet.

Do the MGO also need to be swapped?

Where did you get the wMGO tokens from?

The point is to change wMGO to eMGO
Activity: 896
Merit: 323
Hi
I have some MGO in my ether wallet.

Do the MGO also need to be swapped?

Where did you get the wMGO tokens from?
Activity: 420
Merit: 31

Activity: 401
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 2229
https://t1p.de/6ghrf
Activity: 425

2-3 weeks? sounds good actually
just curious, will it be closed and limited like it was during the swap platform testing?

We'll announce it prior to the test start

got it, thanks
so let's wait for such an important announcement, big things are coming soon.
Activity: 93
Anyone tried the swap yet with success?  Been quiet here.  This is huge news

According to the messages from the Telegram group, it works fast and stable. Haven't seen any bad cases regarding that.

it never could have gone any other way, blockchain labs are always do well-made products. so, all the delays are quite reasonable for me now.
Activity: 425
MGO, a token of the future, is not used by gamers only—although a whopping 500,000,000 adopters is a more than impressive number! Publishers can also get royalty payouts in MGO, which has numerous benefits over other currencies.
First, it is extraordinarily fast. Requests are processed three times per week, which means that it will take you only about 60 hours to get paid. Second, it is convenient. You can set a slide scale percentage of your choice and get as much of your payout in tokens as you wish. And third, it is profitable! You can hold on to your tokens as an investment or cash them out.
Watch our short video to learn more about how it works!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRWciDnH7Bg

Hello, mods. I didn't manage to find the answer in the video: how is this connected with Xsolla?

With the help of publisher account developer or publisher can get royalty payouts in MGO much more faster and easier than while using all other payment methods. Publisher account is in Xsolla.

good job on the swap.  That's the first of hopefully many good promises for you guys to fulflll.  whats the timeline looking like on the esports app? 

Also, any chance we can get on bittrexx still? i dont want to put my money on bcex lol

We are working on our own Esport platform. It will be used by mobile and html5 games. By the way, there going to be beta test period for community members, which starts in 2-3 weeks, stay tuned.

2-3 weeks? sounds good actually
just curious, will it be closed and limited like it was during the swap platform testing?
Activity: 79

According to the messages from the Telegram group, it works fast and stable. Haven't seen any bad cases regarding that.
Activity: 401
We’re listening! You’ve asked us to prolong the airdrop campaign, so we have good news! Airdrop has been prolonged till Sunday evening, November 11, 23:59 GMT +3. This means another chance to become a happy owner of MGO https://airdrop.mobilego.io/ !

A brief reminder on how to join: Follow MobileGO on social media, fill out a form, and get 1 MGO! It’s as simple as that.

But hurry up, because time is running short. Don’t miss this great opportunity and share the news with your friends!

From my point of view conditions for airdrop are very strict where people have to follow them on all social media channels at the moment some are afraid of Facebook. Please keep this optional I think one or two is enough to get qualify.

more than that, it's pretty rare when a person has an accounts on all the social media required. anyway, it's not a problem as we see Smiley
Activity: 104
Merit: 5
MGO, a token of the future, is not used by gamers only—although a whopping 500,000,000 adopters is a more than impressive number! Publishers can also get royalty payouts in MGO, which has numerous benefits over other currencies.
First, it is extraordinarily fast. Requests are processed three times per week, which means that it will take you only about 60 hours to get paid. Second, it is convenient. You can set a slide scale percentage of your choice and get as much of your payout in tokens as you wish. And third, it is profitable! You can hold on to your tokens as an investment or cash them out.
Watch our short video to learn more about how it works!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRWciDnH7Bg

Hello, mods. I didn't manage to find the answer in the video: how is this connected with Xsolla?

With the help of publisher account developer or publisher can get royalty payouts in MGO much more faster and easier than while using all other payment methods. Publisher account is in Xsolla.

good job on the swap.  That's the first of hopefully many good promises for you guys to fulflll.  whats the timeline looking like on the esports app? 

Also, any chance we can get on bittrexx still? i dont want to put my money on bcex lol
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
Same here with the wMGO thing, we've been promised a swap since July and still waiting, although to be a bit fairer the new team has said it will be done in September which is only a 2 month delay. Bought some cheap wMGO in the mean time to get some arbitrage when it's finally released

Some arbitrage? How is there potential for arbitrage gains if you purchase before the swap?

Exactly, the price of eMGO is currently over 9000 (used to be over 11,000). The price on waves DEX is currently lower than 9000 sats, but used to be around 7500 sats. Accumulating cheap wMGO now means you can sell them for a higher price after the swap

Assuming that after the swap the price will be what it is right now. It can also drop any time.
Activity: 35

Activity: 35

yep, looks like everyone's migrated to their telegram chat Smiley
I did, went pretty fast, no issues whatsoever.
Activity: 104
Merit: 5
Pages:
Jump to: