Pages:
Author

Topic: MobileGO (MGO) is a smart token set to herald a new era in the gaming industry - page 24. (Read 55036 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
Hi chat! I’m totally new here, came to you from airdrop, what is this project about?

Than you should read the OP carefully to understand what is the main concept of this project and you can buy this from active markets there are so many on the list now.

Do you recommend a certain one?
For purchase and subsequent storage in the wallet, there are no differences. But if you want to withdraw to your wallet, then you need to ask about the commission and choose the exchange at which the commission is the smallest

Thank you. I was using Hitbtc but they have bad times now.
Activity: 126
Hello everyone! Me as A MGO tokenholder is really delighted with recent news and hope the next airpdrop will be completed successfully!

I guess and as we can see the price is growing, I was lucky to buy it at bad times, when it was ridiculously low for the token of it's size, so I have decided to but a bet on it.

MGO deservedly has its place in TOP.

For sure, but for how long?

Yeah, ironically I lost my belief in MobileGo in the end of 2017. Really bad period comparing with recent news and performance.

The start of 2018 was not good too. The things now are so different. The airdrop proved it.
I think it will be that for all the time their team would work great as it is now.
Activity: 50
Hello everyone! Me as A MGO tokenholder is really delighted with recent news and hope the next airpdrop will be completed successfully!

I guess and as we can see the price is growing, I was lucky to buy it at bad times, when it was ridiculously low for the token of it's size, so I have decided to but a bet on it.

Yeah, ironically I lost my belief in MobileGo in the end of 2017. Really bad period comparing with recent news and performance.

The start of 2018 was not good too. The things now are so different. The airdrop proved it.
copper member
Activity: 65
As you all know too well, no one could have imagined 18 months ago what difficulties our project (among other projects) would have experience when listing wMGO tokens on exchanges. As a consequence, token holders who’d chosen wMGO lost their ability to dispose of their tokens as they pleased.

Although it was not the original intention, we made a decision to develop a swap platform. We value each and every customer who has joined our project right from the start and trusts us and our work, so it was only fair to let you exchange wMGO for eMGO tokens.

At this very moment, we are launching a closed test of the new swap platform. Twenty wMGO token holders have already received emails that they’ve been chosen for the test. After rigorously analyzing their feedback and correcting platform’s errors (if there are any), we’ll open it for everyone. All these measures will greatly enhance platform’s safety and your personal experience with it.

We hope you’ll appreciate our care about you and stay with us in the run-up to new product releases.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Activity: 126

copper member
Activity: 65
Will everything be good if I am using Coinomi wallet?

Yes, that's one af the wallets we recommend to use

We’ve just launched our airdrop campaign on Chinese social networks! If you are a Mandarin speaker, join right now and get up to 3 MGO https://bounty.mobilego.io/ !

The rules are simple: follow MobileGO on Wechat, share Xsolla’s article in your moments, subscribe to our email newsletter and get 1 MGO!

For extra MGOs, you should:
Follow MobileGO on WeiBo and share Xsolla’s article there (+1 MGO)
Join our Telegram chat and channel (+1 MGO)

You should also be subscribed to our email newsletter.

Hurry up, because the airdrop will only last from November 14 to 18! Don’t miss a unique chance to become an MGO token owner!

This is great, 3token is the ultimate dream of any investor))) In principle, if you hold for 10 years, then it is possible that it will be just fabulous wealth)

Funny, but this 3 token could be a start of a real investment sum.

3 tokens are one hell of a start.
We’ve just launched our airdrop campaign on Chinese social networks! If you are a Mandarin speaker, join right now and get up to 3 MGO https://bounty.mobilego.io/ !

The rules are simple: follow MobileGO on Wechat, share Xsolla’s article in your moments, subscribe to our email newsletter and get 1 MGO!

Hurry up, because the airdrop will only last from November 14 to 18! Don’t miss a unique chance to become an MGO token owner!

Good news. Glad you guys making this PR correctly.

This is great, 3token is the ultimate dream of any investor))) In principle, if you hold for 10 years, then it is possible that it will be just fabulous wealth)

Funny, but this 3 token could be a start of a real investment sum.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Hi chat! I’m totally new here, came to you from airdrop, what is this project about?

Than you should read the OP carefully to understand what is the main concept of this project and you can buy this from active markets there are so many on the list now.

For purchase and subsequent storage in the wallet, there are no differences. But if you want to withdraw to your wallet, then you need to ask about the commission and choose the exchange at which the commission is the smallest
Activity: 154

All the markets from the list are capable with the MGO but personally I like Liquid.

Why is it so? Depending on what?

On the lime transactions are completed, design and the ratings.
Activity: 99

All the markets from the list are capable with the MGO but personally I like Liquid.

Why is it so? Depending on what?

Activity: 97
What is the time I will get my tokens?

Predictions is this week.

It took them about 60 hours to distribute all the tokens, telegram group says.

interesting why this exact time

Depending on the powers of machinery I guess.

So I wait for it.
What is the time I will get my tokens?

Predictions is this week.

It took them about 60 hours to distribute all the tokens, telegram group says.

interesting why this exact time

Depending on the powers of machinery I guess.
Pages:
Jump to: