Pages:
Author

Topic: MobileGO (MGO) is a smart token set to herald a new era in the gaming industry - page 25. (Read 55036 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
What is the time I will get my tokens?

Predictions is this week.

It took them about 60 hours to distribute all the tokens, telegram group says.

interesting why this exact time
Activity: 401
Merit: 10

It took them about 60 hours to distribute all the tokens, telegram group says.
Activity: 99
Hi chat! I’m totally new here, came to you from airdrop, what is this project about?

Than you should read the OP carefully to understand what is the main concept of this project and you can buy this from active markets there are so many on the list now.

Do you recommend a certain one?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Hi chat! I’m totally new here, came to you from airdrop, what is this project about?

Like the dishku said, read the OP and if some questions nevertheless remained, feel free to ask here.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

Than you should read the OP carefully to understand what is the main concept of this project and you can buy this from active markets there are so many on the list now.
Activity: 99

Activity: 175
The first MobileGO Airdrop has been successfully completed! We thank everyone who expressed interest in our project and joined the airdrop. The rewards are already on the way to their new owners. Everyone who correctly fulfilled all the conditions will get their honestly earned tokens this week, so just a little patience!

This was only the first out of many promotions that await you in the future. Even more, we are going to join efforts with our partners to make these events even more enjoyable.

Stay tuned!

All the projects I follow were afraid of the first airdrop. If it is successful - things are looking up. So I will wait for peoples' response and if there are no circumstances - great work for the team and long live for the project.

Good words. Waiting now for my MGO tokens from an airdrop.
The first MobileGO Airdrop has been successfully completed! We thank everyone who expressed interest in our project and joined the airdrop. The rewards are already on the way to their new owners. Everyone who correctly fulfilled all the conditions will get their honestly earned tokens this week, so just a little patience!

This was only the first out of many promotions that await you in the future. Even more, we are going to join efforts with our partners to make these events even more enjoyable.

Stay tuned!

All the projects I follow were afraid of the first airdrop. If it is successful - things are looking up. So I will wait for peoples' response and if there are no circumstances - great work for the team and long live for the project.
Do not forget to write here about getting tokens to be sure everything went correct.

Stay tuned!

Great news you guys made this.
Activity: 210
Amazing news, everyone! The promised swap platform is now fully live! Try it out here https://swap.mobilego.io/ .

After rigorous safety checks and beta tests, the platform is both secure and stable. You may now exchange wMGO for eMGO tokens without any risks for your funds.

We made a decision to develop this platform because our biggest asset is you and your trust. It was not the original intention, but no one could have imagined 18 months ago what difficulties our project (among other projects) would have experience when listing wMGO tokens on exchanges.We value each and every customer who has joined our project right from the start and trusts us, so it was only fair to let you exchange wMGO for eMGO tokens.

WARNING: Please, do not use Digifinex and Jaxx as wallets to keep MGO right now due to technical issues on their side!

For your convenience, the interface was made as transparent as possible. Here is the detailed step-by-step procedure on how to swap your wMGO for eMGO:

1. Sign up and then log in to the app.
2. Enter the wallet address where you plan to receive your eMGO.
3. Copy the Waves address from the app and send the desired amount of wMGO to that address.
4. Refresh the number of wMGO in the app, proceed to Withdraw, confirm the address where you will receive your eMGO.
5. It may take some time until your transaction is completed.
6. Your tokens are swapped!

The platform also has a help page with instructions detailing the process of swapping wMGO tokens for eMGO.

We hope you’ll appreciate our care about you and stay with us in the run-up to new product releases. Please feel free to contact us if you experience any technical issues.

Everything worked.

Thank you team for the detailed instructions, everything worked great.
Activity: 126
Amazing news, everyone! The promised swap platform is now fully live! Try it out here https://swap.mobilego.io/ .

After rigorous safety checks and beta tests, the platform is both secure and stable. You may now exchange wMGO for eMGO tokens without any risks for your funds.

We made a decision to develop this platform because our biggest asset is you and your trust. It was not the original intention, but no one could have imagined 18 months ago what difficulties our project (among other projects) would have experience when listing wMGO tokens on exchanges.We value each and every customer who has joined our project right from the start and trusts us, so it was only fair to let you exchange wMGO for eMGO tokens.

WARNING: Please, do not use Digifinex and Jaxx as wallets to keep MGO right now due to technical issues on their side!

For your convenience, the interface was made as transparent as possible. Here is the detailed step-by-step procedure on how to swap your wMGO for eMGO:

1. Sign up and then log in to the app.
2. Enter the wallet address where you plan to receive your eMGO.
3. Copy the Waves address from the app and send the desired amount of wMGO to that address.
4. Refresh the number of wMGO in the app, proceed to Withdraw, confirm the address where you will receive your eMGO.
5. It may take some time until your transaction is completed.
6. Your tokens are swapped!

The platform also has a help page with instructions detailing the process of swapping wMGO tokens for eMGO.

We hope you’ll appreciate our care about you and stay with us in the run-up to new product releases. Please feel free to contact us if you experience any technical issues.

Everything worked.
Do you have any statistics on Airdrop participants?

I found this project in other game platform thread and joined airdrop waiting for tokens!

Yea I have the feeling that the whole Bitcointalk was discussing the airdrop.

I saw 3 different Altcoin threads with the messages of an MGO's Airdrop.

It was in "announcements" section. Nice to see people are interested.

I personally had a conversation with the friend from Orlando and he told me in his University of Technology people are really into the MGO and they following the news.
Activity: 145

I found this project in other game platform thread and joined airdrop waiting for tokens!

It was in "announcements" section. Nice to see people are interested.
Activity: 145

I heard that the planned level of participants was reached.
copper member
Activity: 65
MGO tokens can now be adopted by 500,000,000 users thanks to Xsolla! It also means that you can use MGO to make purchases in over 500 games!

To pay in MGO is very easy and intuitive, but we have also prepared a short educational video for you. Watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv9egbTnlAg 

The 500+ games are all listed on our mobilego.io website. Just choose what you like and have fun!
Pages:
Jump to: