Pages:
Author

Topic: MobileGO (MGO) is a smart token set to herald a new era in the gaming industry - page 22. (Read 55036 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
This week was full of good news.

How was your week, everybody?

Spent my week watching the fall and rise of the crypto market.

Thankfully today situation stabilesed.
copper member
Activity: 65
MGO, a token of the future, is not used by gamers only—although a whopping 500,000,000 adopters is a more than impressive number! Publishers can also get royalty payouts in MGO, which has numerous benefits over other currencies.
First, it is extraordinarily fast. Requests are processed three times per week, which means that it will take you only about 60 hours to get paid. Second, it is convenient. You can set a slide scale percentage of your choice and get as much of your payout in tokens as you wish. And third, it is profitable! You can hold on to your tokens as an investment or cash them out.
Watch our short video to learn more about how it works!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRWciDnH7Bg
Activity: 99

Spent my week watching the fall and rise of the crypto market.
Activity: 113

Started using MGO in my games, nice work

What are you playing?
Black Shot global and 5Street, favurite ones
copper member
Splendid news for our ultra-fast airdrop participants! The first 1,000 users who’ve completed all the tasks will find 2 MGO in their wallets today! Congratulations!

Another good news is that many tokens are still waiting for their new owners. The airdrop is in progress and will last till Sunday evening, so don’t miss a unique chance to get 1 MGO! All other participants apart from the first 1,000 will get their tokens after the end of the airdrop.

Hurry up and good luck!

What are you playing?
copper member
Amazing news, everyone! The promised swap platform is now fully live! Try it out here https://swap.mobilego.io/ .

After rigorous safety checks and beta tests, the platform is both secure and stable. You may now exchange wMGO for eMGO tokens without any risks for your funds.

We made a decision to develop this platform because our biggest asset is you and your trust. It was not the original intention, but no one could have imagined 18 months ago what difficulties our project (among other projects) would have experience when listing wMGO tokens on exchanges.We value each and every customer who has joined our project right from the start and trusts us, so it was only fair to let you exchange wMGO for eMGO tokens.

WARNING: Please, do not use Digifinex and Jaxx as wallets to keep MGO right now due to technical issues on their side!

For your convenience, the interface was made as transparent as possible. Here is the detailed step-by-step procedure on how to swap your wMGO for eMGO:

1. Sign up and then log in to the app.
2. Enter the wallet address where you plan to receive your eMGO.
3. Copy the Waves address from the app and send the desired amount of wMGO to that address.
4. Refresh the number of wMGO in the app, proceed to Withdraw, confirm the address where you will receive your eMGO.
5. It may take some time until your transaction is completed.
6. Your tokens are swapped!

The platform also has a help page with instructions detailing the process of swapping wMGO tokens for eMGO.

We hope you’ll appreciate our care about you and stay with us in the run-up to new product releases. Please feel free to contact us if you experience any technical issues.

Activity: 113

Activity: 126

Waited for SOS Battle Royale, thanks!

Are you playing this for real?
Why not! In addition, it become easier to make transactions with MGO.

Are you playing this for real?

How much is it in percentage of all wMGO tokenholders?

I bet it is like 15%.
Every day this number growth.
I don't think it is growing with rising percent.
copper member
We’re listening! You’ve asked us to prolong the airdrop campaign, so we have good news! Airdrop has been prolonged till Sunday evening, November 11, 23:59 GMT +3. This means another chance to become a happy owner of MGO https://airdrop.mobilego.io/ !

A brief reminder on how to join: Follow MobileGO on social media, fill out a form, and get 1 MGO! It’s as simple as that.

But hurry up, because time is running short. Don’t miss this great opportunity and share the news with your friends!

I bet it is like 15%.
Every day this number growth.
Hello everyone!

It’s Friday, the weekend is upon us, and we have great news for the gamers! We just added more games to https://www.mobilego.io/ website, and this means that your MGO tokens can now buy even more cool in-game stuff!

As we promised, the number of games, in which you can use MGO tokens, continues to grow. We had just added 15 new games to our line-up, such as Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, Hero Wars, Heroes Journey, Super Animal Royale, and other exciting titles.

As usual, it’s easy to make a purchase. You just choose the game feature, press “pay with XSolla Pay Station” and choose “pay with MGO tokens” option. Bingo! You’re all set!

Enjoy your purchases, have fun playing the games, and stay tuned, the list of available titles keeps growing every week!

I bet it is like 15%.
You keep asking us about Swap Platform statistics, and we're happy to share some data with you! 

Since the platform https://swap.mobilego.io/  was opened to everyone a week ago, on November 8, 320 transactions were made by 174 users, and 1.7 million wMGO tokens were swapped for eMGO tokens. 

Should you have any questions or feedback regarding the platform, feel free to get in touch with our moderators using Telegram chat @mobilegochat.

Can you someone guys message here if everything was successful

I got my tokens yesterday.
Nice to hear.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Healed by whom?

There is no final instance to solve this problem.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
You keep asking us about Swap Platform statistics, and we're happy to share some data with you! 

Since the platform https://swap.mobilego.io/  was opened to everyone a week ago, on November 8, 320 transactions were made by 174 users, and 1.7 million wMGO tokens were swapped for eMGO tokens. 

Should you have any questions or feedback regarding the platform, feel free to get in touch with our moderators using Telegram chat @mobilegochat.

Can you someone guys message here if everything was successful

I got my tokens yesterday.
Pages:
Jump to: