Pages:
Author

Topic: MobileGO (MGO) is a smart token set to herald a new era in the gaming industry - page 27. (Read 55036 times)

Activity: 986
Merit: 516
Guys don't miss the chance.you can easily get 2 or 1 MGO coin doing a simple task. here is the airdrop link: https://airdrop.mobilego.io/
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
We’re listening! You’ve asked us to prolong the airdrop campaign, so we have good news! Airdrop has been prolonged till Sunday evening, November 11, 23:59 GMT +3. This means another chance to become a happy owner of MGO https://airdrop.mobilego.io/ !

A brief reminder on how to join: Follow MobileGO on social media, fill out a form, and get 1 MGO! It’s as simple as that.

But hurry up, because time is running short. Don’t miss this great opportunity and share the news with your friends!

From my point of view conditions for airdrop are very strict where people have to follow them on all social media channels at the moment some are afraid of Facebook. Please keep this optional I think one or two is enough to get qualify.
Like another person said this is not an airdrop is a bounty campaign.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
We’re listening! You’ve asked us to prolong the airdrop campaign, so we have good news! Airdrop has been prolonged till Sunday evening, November 11, 23:59 GMT +3. This means another chance to become a happy owner of MGO https://airdrop.mobilego.io/ !

A brief reminder on how to join: Follow MobileGO on social media, fill out a form, and get 1 MGO! It’s as simple as that.

But hurry up, because time is running short. Don’t miss this great opportunity and share the news with your friends!

From my point of view conditions for airdrop are very strict where people have to follow them on all social media channels at the moment some are afraid of Facebook. Please keep this optional I think one or two is enough to get qualify.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Same here with the wMGO thing, we've been promised a swap since July and still waiting, although to be a bit fairer the new team has said it will be done in September which is only a 2 month delay. Bought some cheap wMGO in the mean time to get some arbitrage when it's finally released

Some arbitrage? How is there potential for arbitrage gains if you purchase before the swap?

Exactly, the price of eMGO is currently over 9000 (used to be over 11,000). The price on waves DEX is currently lower than 9000 sats, but used to be around 7500 sats. Accumulating cheap wMGO now means you can sell them for a higher price after the swap
You are absolutely right. And those of the participants who chose the MGO at raprodji, but then became disillusioned and sold it ... well, in general, I feel sorry for them.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Hey there community! Do you follow the exchanges?

Basically, all advanced ones that have MGO listed  There are many - Bitfinex, Ethfinex and much more.
Activity: 154

What do you mean by following the exchanges? I do use some, there are more advanced and less advanced, so trying to follow new tokens appearing on top platforms.
copper member
Activity: 65
We’re pleased to announce that the airdrop has just started! Who will become a happy owner of MGO tokens (and who won’t) is now just a matter of days, so don’t dilly dally!

Let us remind you the rules that are probably the simplest rules to ever exist. All you need to do is follow MobileGO on social networks (Telegram chat, Telegram channel, Twitter, Discord, Reddit, and Facebook) and then fill out a form. That’s it!

The first 1,000 participants get 2 MGO and the next 10,000 get 1 MGO. As you see, it pays off to waste no time!

Join the airdrop at https://airdrop.mobilego.io/ and good luck!

Activity: 126
Hello everyone! Me as A MGO tokenholder is really delighted with recent news and hope the test will be completed successfully!

I guess and as we can see the price is only growing, I was lucky to buy it at bad times, when it was ridiculously low for the token of it's size, so I have decided to but a bet on it.

MGO has its place in TOP.

For sure, but for how long?

I think it will be that for all the time their team would work great as it is now.
Activity: 97
Hello everyone! Me as A MGO tokenholder is really delighted with recent news and hope the test will be completed successfully!

I guess and as we can see the price is only growing, I was lucky to buy it at bad times, when it was ridiculously low for the token of it's size, so I have decided to but a bet on it.

Yeah, ironically I lost my belief in MobileGo in the end of 2017. Really bad period comparing with recent news and performance.

The start of 2018 was not good too. Do you remember? The things now are so different...

I am here not for a long time but I can understand their todays performance level

Yeah, ironically I lost my belief in MobileGo in the end of 2017. Really bad period comparing with recent news and performance.

The start of 2018 was not good too. Do you remember? The things now are so different...

For sure, but for how long?
Activity: 50

Activity: 40
Activity: 104
Merit: 5
Once we have our swap we just need to see this App finished and ready for people to use.  I actually would be super thrilled if it was super clean and easy to use.  It actually can be very amazing and if these guys do it right then the price will take care of itself.  You guys have one job so please dont mess it up, we've waited years
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
Same here with the wMGO thing, we've been promised a swap since July and still waiting, although to be a bit fairer the new team has said it will be done in September which is only a 2 month delay. Bought some cheap wMGO in the mean time to get some arbitrage when it's finally released

Some arbitrage? How is there potential for arbitrage gains if you purchase before the swap?

Exactly, the price of eMGO is currently over 9000 (used to be over 11,000). The price on waves DEX is currently lower than 9000 sats, but used to be around 7500 sats. Accumulating cheap wMGO now means you can sell them for a higher price after the swap
Came here to learn some more about MobileGo x Xsolla collaboration

Feel free to ask what you want to know.

Can I make transactions in a game King of Clashes 2?

If it supports Xsolla, yes.
Activity: 126
Came here to learn some more about MobileGo x Xsolla collaboration

Feel free to ask what you want to know.

Can I make transactions in a game King of Clashes 2?
Pages:
Jump to: