Pages:
Author

Topic: MobileGO (MGO) is a smart token set to herald a new era in the gaming industry - page 40. (Read 55036 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Greetings guys. Sorry, are you presented at Liquid? This is an exchange
Activity: 122
There was a slight drop yesterday, however today MGO token is recovering, what are your thoughts? Shocked
Activity: 126
MGO IS gonna be listed on every exchange! So good to see my favourite project!

My too! Hello Basil! Are you monitoring recent rates as good as bitcointalk thread?

Haha! Yeah! I am always here, Start my day with thread reading! So many great news each day!

Cheesy I glad to see you here! MGO token thrills me!
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

My too! Hello Basil! Are you monitoring recent rates as good as bitcointalk thread?

Haha! Yeah! I am always here, Start my day with thread reading! So many great news each day!

brand new
Activity: 0
Im so glad to see this thread again, even if I already sold 80% of my MGO, this one was my first ICO.
Its listed on IDEX: https://idex.market/eth/mgo, but it will be listed on IDAX(mongolian exchange).

Great news! Thanks for Informing! Grin Cheesy
Activity: 429
Merit: 259
Its listed on IDEX: https://idex.market/eth/mgo, but it will be listed on IDAX(mongolian exchange).
I would like to congratulate MobileGO listing of MGO tokens at bitfinex.com
I heard many wrong things about this project and I am surprised of this fact, but congratulations and good luck!

PS. I have noticed at project webpage something: Current token price:
0,132 USD
but coinmarketcap showes: $0,323610 USD  
which datas are correct, and why  differ so much?

We are aware of this issue and will fix it ASAP
Good to know that the team keep an eye on the project!
I would like to ask too, what is the best place to buy MGO (high liquidity, cheap fees, fast deposit-withrdawals etc) now?

If you want to make a weighed decision  you should visit https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mobilego/#markets.
There you can find a full list of exchanges, and see which one fits you better by comparing their features. F.e. if you seek for higher volume pay your attention to DigFinex or BCEX. Also trading pairs differ, so you choice also depends with which pair you would like to trade. For example, for BTC-trade you can use Digifinex, for USDT BitForex, for ETH Bitfinex and BCEX, for USD Bitfinex. Of course there are more exchanges than that. So to be more specific with your question provide us please with more detailed information.
Hi, I know this coinmarketcap feauture, but thank you for such detailed answer anyway! MobileGo has impressive team I see!
MGO will be listed on IDAX October 31, and on Huobi (date to be annouced).
Great news! I would live to see MGO on Huobi!
Wow this made me absolutely excited! And this coin could be considered almost dead quite recently. Unbelievable progress!
MGO has much potential. There have been lots of changes for the better since December. I really hope that all bad occasions are in the past. It is great that MobileGO is announcing a serious partnerships with other platforms. 3 days ago they appeared on Xsolla, now the MGO token is listing on IDEX. The best is yet to come!
Activity: 111
The demand on MGO token is SO HIGH!  Tongue I am happy to be the part of community!
Have you tried IDEX? It will take place sooner!
Deposit of MGO on IDAX will start at 31 October 2018 at 12 pm local time (UTC + 8:00)
Trading will start on 1 November 2018 at 12 pm local time (UTC + 8:00)
Withdrawal will start on 31 October 2018 at 12 pm local time (UTC + 8:00)

Thanks! I will try IDEX too! Or maybe wait a bit to trade MobileGO on huobi

MGO is 92 ranked! +1 place in 1 day!
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
I would like to congratulate MobileGO listing of MGO tokens at bitfinex.com
I heard many wrong things about this project and I am surprised of this fact, but congratulations and good luck!

PS. I have noticed at project webpage something: Current token price:
0,132 USD
but coinmarketcap showes: $0,323610 USD  
which datas are correct, and why  differ so much?

We are aware of this issue and will fix it ASAP
Good to know that the team keep an eye on the project!
I would like to ask too, what is the best place to buy MGO (high liquidity, cheap fees, fast deposit-withrdawals etc) now?

If you want to make a weighed decision  you should visit https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mobilego/#markets.
There you can find a full list of exchanges, and see which one fits you better by comparing their features. F.e. if you seek for higher volume pay your attention to DigFinex or BCEX. Also trading pairs differ, so you choice also depends with which pair you would like to trade. For example, for BTC-trade you can use Digifinex, for USDT BitForex, for ETH Bitfinex and BCEX, for USD Bitfinex. Of course there are more exchanges than that. So to be more specific with your question provide us please with more detailed information.
Hi, I know this coinmarketcap feauture, but thank you for such detailed answer anyway! MobileGo has impressive team I see!
Wow this made me absolutely excited! And this coin could be considered almost dead quite recently. Unbelievable progress!
The demand on MGO token is SO HIGH!  Tongue I am happy to be the part of community!
Have you tried IDEX? It will take place sooner!
Deposit of MGO on IDAX will start at 31 October 2018 at 12 pm local time (UTC + 8:00)
Trading will start on 1 November 2018 at 12 pm local time (UTC + 8:00)
Withdrawal will start on 31 October 2018 at 12 pm local time (UTC + 8:00)
copper member
Activity: 65
A great day for Mandarin speakers today, community! As part of a plan to conquer the world, MGO is now present on Wechat!

Wechat is one of the top Chinese social networking services, with the average number of daily users exceeding a whopping one billion. All posting will be done in Mandarin. Please feel free to follow us there or share this news with people who may be interested.

MGO is also present on such reputable exchanges as Bitfinex, BCEX, and Digifinex, which gives it strong investment appeal.

See you on Wechat!

GooD to see that MGO is going to be placed on majority of platforms and exchangeS!  Grin
Activity: 429
Merit: 259
copper member
Activity: 65
The great news just keeps coming! To not hold you in suspense any longer, allow us to announce a brand-new Games section on our https://www.mobilego.io/ website, with a whopping 500+ games!!! How cool is that? With such a wide selection of options, you will be absolutely spoiled for choice.

And you, our loyal token holders, get immediate access to all in-game items! Thanks to our partner Xsolla, you can now purchase any item you want with MGO tokens right away!

The whole process couldn’t have been more intuitive. Simply click on the item you want to purchase, go to Xsolla Pay Station, choose “Pay with MGO” and voilà! The item is already in your inventory!

And we’re only getting started! In the coming months, you’ll see the list being constantly updated, with more and more amazing games added.

All this would be impossible without MGO—the most adopted digital asset in the entire world, with a staggering reach of 500,000,000 people. We are humbled to bring you these incredible opportunities and give more and more people access to a vast array of games!
Activity: 97
Hey there community! Do you follow the exchanges?

What do you mean by following the exchanges? I do use some, there are more advanced and less advanced, so trying to follow new tokens appearing on top platforms ...

Yes, pretty the same for me. I am asking because MGO is showing astonishing results, a huge + and a strong green growth  Smiley

Oh really? I haven't heard of this. What exchange are you talking about?

Basically, all advanced ones that have MGO listed  Smiley There are many - Bitfinex, Ethfinex and much much more! Looks like demand on MGO is crazy

What is the pace you are mentioning?

They are showing +600% since December! The exchange users  and MGO community are really excited, and seems that demand will only grow Cool Cool
Pages:
Jump to: