Pages:
Author

Topic: MobileGO (MGO) is a smart token set to herald a new era in the gaming industry - page 43. (Read 55036 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Good evening guys! So sweet evening!  :oHave you seen the price? It's great, growing day after day, what should we feel?
Activity: 196
Hello everyone! What are you thinking about latest MFO updates?

Frankly speaking, no.. what are the news?

They are now having a partnership with Xsolla! And thanks to their partner Xsolla, you can now purchase any item you want with MGO tokens right away!

What is Xsolla? I haven't heard of that!

In few words, Xsolla is a video games industry company, providing game developers and publishers with payment, billing, distribution, and marketing tools! But this is truly popular

And now MGO may be used as a payment method? Wow, this opens a huge variety of new opportunities

Have you checked out a brand-new Games section on their https://www.mobilego.io/ website, with a whopping 500+ games?!!! How cool is that?

That's awesome! Just checked this out and I am truly surprised

More to this, MGO is presented on huge variety of the most advanced exchange platforms!!!

Can you name a few, where I can find MGO?

MGO is present on such reputable exchanges as Bitfinex, BCEX, and Digifinex, which gives it strong investment appeal! And there are more!

This is a great news, I haven't known that! Wow, will check more now Roll Eyes
Activity: 55

They are now having a partnership with Xsolla! And thanks to their partner Xsolla, you can now purchase any item you want with MGO tokens right away!

In few words, Xsolla is a video games industry company, providing game developers and publishers with payment, billing, distribution, and marketing tools! But this is truly popular

And now MGO may be used as a payment method? Wow, this opens a huge variety of new opportunities

Have you checked out a brand-new Games section on their https://www.mobilego.io/ website, with a whopping 500+ games?!!! How cool is that?

More to this, MGO is presented on huge variety of the most advanced exchange platforms!!!

MGO is present on such reputable exchanges as Bitfinex, BCEX, and Digifinex, which gives it strong investment appeal! And there are more!

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
classic... new accounts trying to enroll newbies into this scam
Bull's-eye. If Vyat that amount would have turned out in a person who invested in this scam and just left to lie for the entire period, then the profit would be more than one time

Hello everyone! What are you thinking about latest MGO updates?
Activity: 329
Merit: 1
Will "GameCredits" be presented on "Xsolla"?
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
OK guys, very nice to see the price come back. But I wanted to ask about the swap - you only need to change the tokens of the clones. ETH tokens do not care?

Do not hurry up, the price is growing day after day Wink
Have you bought some MGO? When if not a secret?
There is no Secret at all Grin I havent yet %-) I am late yes?
Who knows? But I think that you are not late, You can always buy a smaller amount of tokens and see where it would go, but do not hesitate, market never sleeps! Shocked
I know, I know, Thank you, Maybe it is time to invest Roll Eyes
Activity: 186
Merit: 1
BCY on bittrex is best competitor to you
Activity: 58
OK guys, very nice to see the price come back. But I wanted to ask about the swap - you only need to change the tokens of the clones. ETH tokens do not care?

Who knows? But I think that you are not late, You can always buy a smaller amount of tokens and see where it would go, but do not hesitate, market never sleeps! Shocked
Activity: 222
Merit: 58
They call me Rad Rody.
Any word on when the wMGO->eMGO swap platform will be completed?

this token has massive volume going for it right now, you must be happy to be in the Top 100.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Pages:
Jump to: