Pages:
Author

Topic: MobileGO (MGO) is a smart token set to herald a new era in the gaming industry - page 42. (Read 55036 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
https://i.gyazo.com/bf4fe795b161e62f284b9c57a2e96fbd.png

I have BMGO tokens in my wallet. Should I just wait to trade them? Sorry, I'm not sure I understand the thread.

Thanks,

JP

These are test tokens for the Swap platform's beta testing. They have no rel value.

Hello mobileGO! I am newbie here! Can you suggest a secured wallet to hold your tokens? And what are the best exchange options?

I do not want to promote other projects here, Do you plan to use the token? Or just for trading?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

I have BMGO tokens in my wallet. Should I just wait to trade them? Sorry, I'm not sure I understand the thread.

Thanks,

JP

These are test tokens for the Swap platform's beta testing. They have no rel value.

Hello mobileGO! I am newbie here! Can you suggest a secured wallet to hold your tokens? And what are the best exchange options?
Activity: 640
Merit: 500
interested to BUY CASASCIUS
Activity: 1

Thanks,

JP
Activity: 1148
Merit: 500
When is token swap ready?  When is the APP coming out?  That's what we want to see.  Good for the price, but the price wont maintain if these things dont come out as planned on time.

This question worries everyone who has coins on the waves.
Question to official representative.  When it will be possible to exchange and withdraw to the exchange?
Activity: 104
Merit: 5
When is token swap ready?  When is the APP coming out?  That's what we want to see.  Good for the price, but the price wont maintain if these things dont come out as planned on time.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Very cool news on this project, well done team, working on the product! Over the past week, the price has risen by 70 percent, a good signal that the token has found its real value in the real sector.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
https://paynote.eu
I am pleased with the latest news of the project, although I have already lost faith in the project.
I invested in the project last summer, and did not sell tokens in January when there was a pump.

I think it will soon be listing on Binance!
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
@Mobilegooff We are super excited to announce our partnership with @Xsolla and a new revolutionary chapter in the history of MobileGO: starting today, HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of gamers worldwide can use MGO tokens to pay for and play Xsolla’s 500+ games http://www.mobilego.io 
#MGO #MobileGO
Activity: 86
How do you evaluate the day volume trading?  Huh I am not the proICOadviser, It is more than 2mln USD.
From my perspective it seems to be great amount that helps the ticker to grow. All.
I as I have searched in the web not much ICO projects have such flow on the exchange, means that people are using MGO in their chore? Do you use it?
Sure! I want to be a part of community as you may see, Help you and other guys!
Appreciate your advice! Good Night!
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
How do you evaluate the day volume trading?  Huh I am not the proICOadviser, It is more than 2mln USD.
From my perspective it seems to be great amount that helps the ticker to grow. All.
I as I have searched in the web not much ICO projects have such flow on the exchange, means that people are using MGO in their chore? Do you use it?
Sure! I want to be a part of community as you may see, Help you and other guys!
So live there since the interest rates are growing day after day, Hello FireWallace, how are you? Wink
Greetings, ferdi! Maybe you can help?
I would Recommend to hold it for a long time. The dynamics are great. You need to understand that every movement is caused by some factors. Check the news and be in benefit!
I will do the following: wait for 1-2 weeks if everything is ok, place them in my long turn portfolio. I am sure MGO will be greatly appreciated on the exchanges!

All will be done well! Rely on me! Haha! To tell you the truth, I am fascinated with the things that management do here! Great decision making!
Activity: 40
So live there since the interest rates are growing day after day, Hello FireWallace, how are you? Wink
I would Recommend to hold it for a long time. The dynamics are great. You need to understand that every movement is caused by some factors. Check the news and be in benefit!
I will do the following: wait for 1-2 weeks if everything is ok, place them in my long turn portfolio. I am sure MGO will be greatly appreciated on the exchanges!
All is good! I am interested, when to finally sell the MGO token as every growth has it's end?
Pages:
Jump to: