Pages:
Author

Topic: MobileGO (MGO) is a smart token set to herald a new era in the gaming industry - page 41. (Read 55036 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
Hey there community! Do you follow the exchanges?

What do you mean by following the exchanges? I do use some, there are more advanced and less advanced, so trying to follow new tokens appearing on top platforms ...

Yes, pretty the same for me. I am asking because MGO is showing astonishing results, a huge + and a strong green growth  Smiley

Oh really? I haven't heard of this. What exchange are you talking about?

Basically, all advanced ones that have MGO listed  Smiley There are many - Bitfinex, Ethfinex and much much more! Looks like demand on MGO is crazy

What is the pace you are mentioning?
Activity: 97

What do you mean by following the exchanges? I do use some, there are more advanced and less advanced, so trying to follow new tokens appearing on top platforms ...

Yes, pretty the same for me. I am asking because MGO is showing astonishing results, a huge + and a strong green growth  Smiley

Basically, all advanced ones that have MGO listed  Smiley There are many - Bitfinex, Ethfinex and much much more! Looks like demand on MGO is crazy

Activity: 64
Hello there everyone! They show great results lately, I love the progress

Oh yes, sure! Have you seen the results compared from the previous December?

Not really.. What do you mean?

I mean that they made up to +600% till the December! And I believe more great results are coming soon

600%??? Are you seriously?

Yep! And this is just the beginning! Have you seen the News? Seems that after cooperation with Xsolla they are in even more demand right now  Smiley

Seems I have to get to exchange as far as possible  Roll Eyes
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

I mean that they made up to +600% till the December! And I believe more great results are coming soon

Yep! And this is just the beginning! Have you seen the News? Seems that after cooperation with Xsolla they are in even more demand right now  Smiley

Activity: 2
What do i have to do in order to swap wmgo to ethereum emgo? Can somebody explain please?
thank
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
https://i.gyazo.com/bf4fe795b161e62f284b9c57a2e96fbd.png

I have BMGO tokens in my wallet. Should I just wait to trade them? Sorry, I'm not sure I understand the thread.

Thanks,

JP

These are test tokens for the Swap platform's beta testing. They have no rel value.

Hello mobileGO! I am newbie here! Can you suggest a secured wallet to hold your tokens? And what are the best exchange options?

You might consider using Jaxx or Xsolla.
Hi, help me please. The question is: is it necessary to exchange tokens that are on MEW Wallets?
Activity: 43
At first for use, sure! I want to test it out, how does this thing works! I am a bit of exited to try! I have heard about Xsolla platform is it reliable? Do they have a MGO token onboard?

Yeah, they have added MobileGO to their system. I am not fan of gaming at all, nut Xsolla is very huge and stable platform. I think they are trustworthy

I will try it later on! Thank you!  Grin

No problem! Are you aware of MGO? Have you heard that this week they hit the TOP 90 market cap! Huge  Roll Eyes

No, I havent seen! Thanks! I will consider it! Not profound at economics!
At first for use, sure! I want to test it out, how does this thing works! I am a bit of exited to try! I have heard about Xsolla platform is it reliable? Do they have a MGO token onboard?

Yeah, they have added MobileGO to their system. I am not fan of gaming at all, nut Xsolla is very huge and stable platform. I think they are trustworthy

No problem! Are you aware of MGO? Have you heard that this week they hit the TOP 90 market cap! Huge  Roll Eyes

Pages:
Jump to: