Pages:
Author

Topic: MobileGo Signature Campaign Information - page 2. (Read 56071 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
When everyone is getting paid, this thread very quiet Grin when is MGO will be listed on bittrex? I still hold it and wait for it to sell it.
Activity: 938
My coins have come, thank you Jack! Now I have become a coin holder and wish good development to the project.
yes you right hold coin and waiting for rate to the moon
i believe if the rate of mobilego tokens will be good in future

I believe in this project, I like that work does not stop. And I'm expecting a good price increase in the autumn of the coin. Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Hey Jack. Got my MobileGo Waves tokens. Thank You very much for the campaign.
Nice to see something that benefits both the developers and the community.
All the best to you and MobileGo.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 666
Thanks a lot jack, finally I got my payment Wink

just hold until the price hit 0.001BTC

Hold it because it will hit soon, MGO is currently pumping and has a great increase after it falls below ICO price.
I hope this would be the starting of success and hoping there will be no dump coming from the bounty hunters.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
Thanks a lot jack, finally I got my payment Wink

just hold until the price hit 0.001BTC

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
My coins have come, thank you Jack! Now I have become a coin holder and wish good development to the project.
yes you right hold coin and waiting for rate to the moon
i believe if the rate of mobilego tokens will be good in future
Activity: 938
Activity: 2025
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Btw, isn't there a coinmarketcap entry for mobilego-eth?

you're talking about this https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/mobilego/#markets ?.

Oh, yes. I thought that one was for the waves token only. I didn't notice it is also including the eth version.

Thanks for the heads up.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
I got my tokens. Thank you very much, Jack.

you're talking about this https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/mobilego/#markets ?.
Anyway i received mine bounty payment , thanks
Activity: 2025
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
I got my tokens. Thank you very much, Jack.

Activity: 443
Hi Jack, I got my coins. Thank you very much and I wish you good luck and I hope price will go up.
Activity: 862
Merit: 284
Hello jack. I confirm that i have received my token rewars. Thanks for your hard work. Good job. God bless you
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Looks like that people cant wait to dump their bounties to this low price.
That's reasonable, cause MGO has big exchange listing issue.We don't know when this could be solved.
So people get MGO for free will dump their bounties as soon as possible.
It's a chance to buy cheap coins .

It happens every time when there is the distribution of the coins not only with mobile go but with most of coins!
What you want when say about it? You join campaign and dont like get the coin(your campaign), or you like dev send the coin to you when high price. If low price, they don't need send it. You never sell the coins that you joined Grin. See campaign time, you know how long must they wait?
Don't need waste your time staff, don't need some days or some weeks. If dev believe me, i will send to all within 3 hours. Of course, dev don't believe me. Grin
My fee:1BTC

I have the right to do whatever i want with my funds if they are completely mine, but until now I have no mobileGo unfortunately!
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

It is not bad form at all. Picture it this way.  You and up to 9 friends are hired to do a job which you are promised will pay $300,000.  Before the job is completed, 3 of your friends stop helping and go do other things. When the job is completed you are Very Surprised to find you and your friends now only received $210,000 instead of the promised $300,000. That is what has happened to all the signature campaingees- we got accountant'ed and are not being paid the full amount that was agreed. Right now everyone is super happy to have gotten payment so it is highly likely not enough people will ask for the terms to be honored to actually concern mGo enough to do so. Nobody is asking for EXTRA or entitlement, this is a straight case of mGo did not pay what they pledged to.

As to gratitude: I promoted mGo positively multiple places, actively trade their main token, and continue having their logo as my avatar. What makes you in any way think I have no gratitude, other than asking that their terms of the promotion be fully honored ? I like the company and both their coins.
Woah, ok, yeah you clearly misunderstand what the 300,000 number represented.

We were to distribute 300,000 MOBILEGO NOT DOLLARS
. We always were going to distribute 300k mobilego. So when mobilego was worth 2 dollars 3 weeks ago, we were still distributing 300,000 mobilego worth 600,000 dollars. Right now we only have a couple thousand mobilego left to distribute to people who haven't yet given us their addresses. So we've distributed about 295,000 MGO.

So getting angry over the fact that you didn't read the first page properly, seems a bit unreasonable right? And the worst part is this is still one of the most profitable bounties of all time, even after the price has dropped.
While mobilego is one of the most lucrative rewards, he has spent more than twice as much time because you didn't pay in time. But in the end I received a bounty and I thank Jack. Hope to trade at bittrex at an early date.
Activity: 383

It is not bad form at all. Picture it this way.  You and up to 9 friends are hired to do a job which you are promised will pay $300,000.  Before the job is completed, 3 of your friends stop helping and go do other things. When the job is completed you are Very Surprised to find you and your friends now only received $210,000 instead of the promised $300,000. That is what has happened to all the signature campaingees- we got accountant'ed and are not being paid the full amount that was agreed. Right now everyone is super happy to have gotten payment so it is highly likely not enough people will ask for the terms to be honored to actually concern mGo enough to do so. Nobody is asking for EXTRA or entitlement, this is a straight case of mGo did not pay what they pledged to.

As to gratitude: I promoted mGo positively multiple places, actively trade their main token, and continue having their logo as my avatar. What makes you in any way think I have no gratitude, other than asking that their terms of the promotion be fully honored ? I like the company and both their coins.

. We always were going to distribute 300k mobilego. So when mobilego was worth 2 dollars 3 weeks ago, we were still distributing 300,000 mobilego worth 600,000 dollars. Right now we only have a couple thousand mobilego left to distribute to people who haven't yet given us their addresses. So we've distributed about 295,000 MGO.

So getting angry over the fact that you didn't read the first page properly, seems a bit unreasonable right? And the worst part is this is still one of the most profitable bounties of all time, even after the price has dropped.

Hey Jack. No, I did not misunderstand the first page. The $300,000 I mentioned is specifically a example of someone and their 9 friends doing a job. Now that you say 295,000 mGo has been distributed (to signature campaigners) my concern about the missing portions of the 300,000 is moot and void. I mistakenly believed that you guys were keeping the portions that had initially been allocated to those who wound up not meeting the participation requirements, and that said tokens were going to be used for purposes such as tournaments, etc, rather than go to campaign participants. I believe there are earlier posts mentioning that being the plan, so I believed it.

You got your money stop whining
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
ZOHEM | DECENTRALISED USER BEHAVIOUR DATA PROTOCOL

Hey Jack. No, I did not misunderstand the first page. The $300,000 I mentioned is specifically a example of someone and their 9 friends doing a job. Now that you say 295,000 mGo has been distributed (to signature campaigners) my concern about the missing portions of the 300,000 is moot and void. I mistakenly believed that you guys were keeping the portions that had initially been allocated to those who wound up not meeting the participation requirements, and that said tokens were going to be used for purposes such as tournaments, etc, rather than go to campaign participants. I believe there are earlier posts mentioning that being the plan, so I believed it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hey i received my MGO from signature campaign. Thank you so much Jack. Any update news for MGO on Bittrex? Hopefully it can be solved soon.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I have also received my payment. I will definitely use the apps which the MGO and Gamecredits team will develop to continue my support for this project.
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
Tokens received! YEESSSSS!! Thanks Jake and MGO team
Pages:
Jump to: