Pages:
Author

Topic: MOBILINK PRESS RELEASE - ICO STARTS IN JANUARY - page 15. (Read 6694 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
how can i see the results of ICO ?
Activity: 71
When mobilink receives money from ad revenues they will have to buy the molk coins from an exchange which in essence will drive the price of the coin. So hodlers will benefit with value of the coin.
Hence hodling is the way to go!!!
So market capital increases
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Tokenget the turnkey ICO company that we hired stole 900 millons of tokens and locked us out of our backend while trying to extort us with $200,000 USD. We have been working to normalize everything and take care of our investors. Do you think that if we were what they say we would be here fighting to change the world with one SIM card and all the features behind?
We are working together with you to be in the top 100 in 4-6 months. Thank you for your support and trust!
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
SIM owners: get Free service

Mobilink Token owners:  Participate in Ad revenue sharing because the Ad revenues get put into the Market capital of the coin. This prevents Pump & Dump and promotes HODL'ing
Activity: 224
Any token swap deadline?
Please confirm if you've already claimed your tokens?
Activity: 70
A promising project with an understandable platform. It may help lit of people because of cutting mobile monthly fees and earning mobilink coin daily revenue. How fantastic project. 
Activity: 10
It's a very promising project and the team are working on the very demanded concept of worldwide free mobile communication. I think mobilink-coin will gain huge value in the future as the service comes into use and also the investors of the project will earn huge profit from this.
Activity: 509
Merit: 250
Disrupt the banking system!
Any token swap deadline?
If we don't have a working script for updating token balances today, we will begin to manually put them in tonight.
Activity: 78
I started to worry about the current trouble when I put the Token investment on the Website, that can not be withdrawn on personal wallet. Other tokens, now I will check specifically to see if this is the case.
Activity: 25
It seems a very good project to became part of it, it seems that it have a lot of potential, I will stay in touch in this project.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 44
This is a project that can interest anyone who is in a crypto community. The team needs a well-coordinated work for the success of the project, I hope that it will meet our expectations
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
I claimed partial tokens, and the other 12k I didn’t claim yet. So the ones I claimed will be sent to me automatically, and for the ones I did not claim, I just e mail my mew address correct?
right, which i know is like that. we send an email that mew we have and will be sent to us that we have not claimed. if you do not understand we can contact support for more details
Activity: 81
Very interesting project with all the components of a road map and white paper. The developers have clearly described the problem and its solutions.
I claimed partial tokens, and the other 12k I didn’t claim yet. So the ones I claimed will be sent to me automatically, and for the ones I did not claim, I just e mail my mew address correct?
The unclaimed tokens will remain in your account when we launch, you will be able to use it the way you prefer. How to set up your MEW will be sent to you very soon. All investors will be notified on that.
I haven't claim my tokens, what should I do? I can't log in and I would like to understand the procedure to get my tokens. Could you urgently give me a feedback? Thanks
Have you signed up on the new website?
Do I have to do anything at this time regarding my tokens?
I did not claimed/withdrawn my tokens and can't log in to my account due to the update of the investors dashboard.
No, you don't have to do anything regarding your tokens at this time. Have you signed up on the new Website?
Just read your whitepaper.  I like this idea very much. Looking forward to hearing more from your team
Thanks for the positive feedback.
I am going to buy on exchanges because I couldn’t during the ico.
One SIM card for 300$ worth token is only when buying during the ico or on exchanges too?
The SIM card is free when you invest $300 USD, after the ICO there will be a charge for the SIM. However, that price is not yet decided.
Activity: 121
Just read your whitepaper.  I like this idea very much. Looking forward to hearing more from your team
Pages:
Jump to: