Pages:
Author

Topic: MOBILINK PRESS RELEASE - ICO STARTS IN JANUARY - page 49. (Read 6703 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
i heard this project from social media, project is good and going fast, all the best for future!

We dont really advertise on social media but we are gaining more traction overtime please join us on our telegram group.
I really like the concept that you have, it will be very useful, I am very interested in further development of the project, good luck!!!

Thanks, join us on our telegram group. t.me/mobilinkcointechnical
Mobilink, what is the current state of the project and what will be your next steps?

We file an approval for our ICO on Ontario Security Commissions. We're hoping to be approve and be the first legal ICO on Canada. Breaking the boundaries between Canadian ICO investors. Let's hope we'll get approve  Wink

It would be great if you get this approval, wish you good luck! Stay strong team! Cool

Thanks, We will be the first if that happens. Hoping for their approval  Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Wow this is a great project, at the first time I saw this project I genuinely didn't think that this is good, but now I think that I was totally wrong.
Activity: 140
the idea is certainly grandiose, you want to immediately unite so many spheres of activity that it looks tempting.
but I think it will be quite difficult to do, I will follow the development of your project, I hope you will succeed Grin
I am very sure the project genie Ico is one of the best projects that I follow,seen from the arrangement of the project is very nice and I with full confidence that this project will achieve the target which is very nice.. the project genie this I believe will be a future project,with a team of nice and professional and the idea of a very interesting idea definitely will attract a lot of investors,I hope this project will success..
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
I'm glad you have written this article
It clears things out for all the investors and supporters of the project
Thank you
Activity: 213
one of the most promising projects in a long time, especially with this team.
I am very much looking forward to the future.
Activity: 144
Hello Dev
Looking forward to hear more about this project because I really like your ideas.
Hope the investment will also grow, and investors will get some profit.
Good luck.
Activity: 216
Interesting Project to solve problems and issues of today.
I would like to join the team if will be given a chance.
Good Luck mates, Supporting you all the way!
Activity: 208
I like the concept of the project. It seems promising. Good luck for the developers. They have done a good job
Activity: 153
As I was reading your whitepaper, I must say your team has done a great job in making the whole whitepaper. It looks professional and crisp clean. Wishing all the best in your project!
Activity: 213
This is a great project, I will tell friends and inform investors about Mobilink, keep winning and going forward. Together we stand trough this rough time...
Activity: 181
Really good project. The project looks like a long-term hold for me. There is great potential in it and I am really excited about the future of Mobolink, just hope it's not a scam. Nice concept , I read white paper
Activity: 149
Do you have any significant partnerships? What are they?
Activity: 201
I strongly believe in this project and a very qualified team ….. it will be the revolution in mobile connection, and it will be a great project
Activity: 228
i heard this project from social media, project is good and going fast, all the best for future!
Activity: 162
I really like the concept that you have, it will be very useful, I am very interested in further development of the project, good luck!!!
Pages:
Jump to: