Pages:
Author

Topic: MOBILINK PRESS RELEASE - ICO STARTS IN JANUARY - page 46. (Read 6703 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I looked up your website and found the project interesting. What are the payments methods appropriate?

Our system accepts the following currencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, LiteCoin, Dash and Wire Transfers from TD Bank
Any chance project team is doing a video interview to boost an investor confidence?

Our CEO Rob Solidium has two videos on our YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5MFDfun9jkV5T_57pbPXkw. You can subscribe to it as other team members will also be doing videos plus we will soon be having more videos of customers reviewing the service.
Could you please point out what you are trying to do which no other project has tried to do so far? I can't see the value you are trying to add to the current crypto eco space. I might be wrong though.

We aren’t aware of anyone who is offering what Mobilink is offering as we are not just another cryptocurrency we are also offering a service along with an opportunity to earn while using this service, and that is how we differ from other cryptocurrencies.

What are we offering?

MOBILINK-Coin ICO is the first decentralized Mobile Service Telecom Company which aims to provide mobile voice and data service to a large segment of the 5 Billion smartphone users worldwide today. MOBILINK-Coin ICO is not just providing and replacing your current mobile voice and data service, but allowing you to earn revenue. You purchase a Mobi-Sim from us and from there you will be on the Mobilink network allowing you to have unlimited talk text and data without the hassle of monthly fees or contracts. All you are required to have is an unlocked phone
Have you got a roadmap?

2018- 1st Quarter: Phase 01: List MOBILINK-COIN in 3 major exchanges, implement our Ad-Platform into Blockchain platform and launch application on Android and iOS. Begin interconnection with major telecom carriers.
2018- 2nd Quarter: Phase 02:1mplementation of MOBILINK-Network on Blockchain, finalize interconnection with major telecom carriers worldwide.
2018- 3rd Quarter: Phase 03: Launch mobile phone Ad-Platform for Android and iOS and have MOBILINK Currencies accepted for commercial purposes, using our payment processing program.
2019- 1st Quarter: Phase 04: Acquire 3% share of the global smartphone users, using our MOBILINK-SIM on our MOBILINK-Network Ecosystem, continue to expand our worldwide network, and add more features to our Ad-Platform.
2020- 2nd Quarter: Phase 05: Have at least 6% of the global smartphone users on our MOBILINK-Network, using MOBILINK-COIN within our ecosystem.
Please add ref in bitcointalk.org, not see the link on bitcoin talk.org bounties or announcement. Thank

Here is the link to the bounty information forum topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2900267.20
Hello, please tell me can i use Imtoken wallet to participate in Mobilink ICO?

As long as you sign up and select the currency you desire to use you can use any wallet as long as it is compatible with Bitcoin, Ethereum, LiteCoin, Dash and Bitcoin Cash.
Hi team! Very nice project! I’m a very new to ico (just know this thing in general), so it could be reasonable, because I like to invest some btc. What could you tell me about your project?

MOBILINK-Coin ICO is the first decentralized Mobile Service Telecom Company which aims to provide mobile voice and data service to a large segment of the 5 Billion smartphone users worldwide today. MOBILINK-Coin ICO is not just providing and replacing your current mobile voice and data service, but allowing you to earn revenue. You purchase a Mobi-Sim from us and from there you will be on the Mobilink network allowing you to have unlimited talk text and data without the hassle of monthly fees or contracts. All you are required to have is an unlocked phone.

For any additional information, we do suggest that you read our Whitepaper it has answers to any question you may possibly have. It can be found on the site https://mobilink.io/
Activity: 144
Massive team , the details are great , i wonder what this project can do in the future, great job best of luck dev   
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
Hello, please tell me can i use Imtoken wallet to participate in Mobilink ICO?
Activity: 208
Hi, everyone! Nice to be the part of community! very happy for support this project Grin
Activity: 153
I’m trying to understand if there will be a real and large demand for the services of such a start-up?
Activity: 213
this project is interesting, the team behind it just exciting, so I'm pretty sure I will join this project
Activity: 228
What should be the amount of funds invested in order to get maximum profit? Yeah, I'm greedy, but I can’t help it)
Activity: 162
This is a promising project handled by professional team. Great to be a part of this project, hope it will have great success in future.
Activity: 218
What number of the tokens from the total emission was reserved for the members of the team of the project?
Activity: 156
Just wonder, what is the exact minimum ETH for investing?
Activity: 220
I am new to the whole crypto scene and these are very exciting times for me. I hope that I am making good choices. Everything of the best to the team - hope you reach the moon!
Activity: 176
For what currency you can purchase coins? The project is interesting. I think you can quickly enter the world market. 

Purchasing instructions can be found on our site mobilink.io. We currently accept the following cryptocurrencies Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash and Wire Transfers from the TD Bank.

Thanks for the information! I'll check out instruction on mobilink.io
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hi team! Very nice project! I’m a very new to ico (just know this thing in general), so it could be reasonable, because I like to invest some btc. What could you tell me about your project?

My answer is simple. It is one of the best use cases of Blockchain technology, providing FREE UNLIMITED DATA AND VOICE CALL ANYWHERE. Everybody can use this without the need of understanding the whole technology behind it, once you've grasp the sim on your hands you can start to use it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Any chance project team is doing a video interview to boost an investor confidence?

We wil be having a Live Event on our office at Toronto. Were everyone is free to come and play with our sims using your Smart Phone  Wink Please go to our telegram group for all the details t.me/mobilinkcointechnical
Pages:
Jump to: