Pages:
Author

Topic: MOBILINK PRESS RELEASE - ICO STARTS IN JANUARY - page 48. (Read 6703 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 258
Apart from earning this token while using the services what other is the other specifications? I understand that telcomm will be the next sector to be benefitted from blockchain revolution but what is the significance of Mobilink?
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
Wow! Very promising project. A solid whitepaper, this will surely gains investors attention. This should be appreciated in the cryptocurrency world. A will watching out for more progress of this project. 
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Seems like an interesting project and I can see the real world application of it. So, I'll be watching it for sure.
Activity: 176
For what currency you can purchase coins? The project is interesting. I think you can quickly enter the world market. 
Activity: 194
This sounds like a really good project and something worth investing time and money in. Its really look fantastic. Good luck all
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
Mobilink is Big telecom company hope ICO will more popular and successful. wish you the best project.there is huge list of Mobilink network worldwide so it will be the best project.
Activity: 200
I like the concept of the project. It seems promising. Good luck for the developers. They have done a good job. 
Activity: 217
This project looks really great, and your website definitely stands out. Great job!
I am really interested in your project, can you tell us more about marketing strategy? Do you have any plans and strategy? Thanks       
Activity: 199
Personally I look forward to this project and it's something I have sincerely been waiting for, and I hope and pray that the developing team are willing to do their best to take it to the next level, trade on different exchangers and keep mooning. Thanks!
Activity: 205
very exciting project. I heard this project from my friend. I decided to join later. hope come to places worthy. I wish you success  Cool
Activity: 184
Very interesting project. Have to say there isn't anything like it on the market, especially in the blockchain world
Activity: 134
I hope that in the future we expect only profit from this project. I wish success for Mobilink! Grin
Activity: 112
in website its has allocated hard cap or each sale?i need hard cap for entire ICO? or can i add all the hard caps? and what will happen to the remaining unsold token?
Activity: 187
Good to know that this projects is focused on real people needs! There will be a huge demand and lots of clients! Wink
Activity: 126
Ur project seems to be very reliable but Im curious if your company oficially registred somewhere? U know, Im not ready invest in the project that even does not have the jurisdiction. And dont have any permition for the operations on the market like legally u know 
Activity: 126
The Mobilink concept is really great, I support this project because I see all teams good professional and capable in the crypto currencies. I am looking forward to see this project on different exchanges. Closely watching the progress!!! Cool
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Hi, i just found your project and it looks very promising, i like idea and devs team are really great.
I will follow this thread and your social media pages. Good Luck at the ICO.
Regards.
Activity: 336
Really good project. The project looks like a long-term hold for me. There is great potential in it and I am really excited about the future of Mobolink, just hope it's not a scam. Nice concept , I read white paper

We will be doing a live VIP event on our office at Toronta Canada at March 05.
Do you have any significant partnerships? What are they?

Please go to our website mobilink.io  We have a list of partners there.
I strongly believe in this project and a very qualified team ….. it will be the revolution in mobile connection, and it will be a great project

Thanks for your response.
Pages:
Jump to: